Server Maintenance: Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Conguero

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that moment with chance of getting ancient  box and after getting claws from them is too complicated. maybe time put dragon claws straight in l2shop? no need to make drama with openning that box for big spenders.

last time on freya event we got in first 12h of event more fragments, than was dropped on all servers together in previous years. same will be with DC. so really - for what we need that spare moves?

@Conguero

Disregarding the Dragon Weapon/Fragment issue, I feel the urge to say that boosting skill crit dmg over and over (...and over and over...) again is just plain WRONG!

You might as well ban Tyrr / Wynn classes from character creation, or just remove them from game. It is practically the same thing!

PS: LF Stone of Destiny or Main to Dual service....Jump on the Yull's bandwagon and enjoy the game.

4 minutes ago, Quenia said:

PS: LF Stone of Destiny or Main to Dual service....Jump on the Yull's bandwagon and enjoy the game.

You must still be playing on the old patch. Most Yuls are jumping off the Yul bandwagon.

2 minutes ago, Munch said:

How do we obtain Fighting Spirit/Protection/Support Artifacts? or only the non-upgradable Balance Artifacts are available currently?

Draecke answered that question not too long ago ... It seems there isn't any upgrade option right now ..

8 hours ago, Draecke said:

Found a slightly better explained version of the Orfen Artifacts system here: https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/658624/

long story short: seems all current versions are not of the enchantable type aka no further improvements possible and you will get the listed max boost right away

20 minutes ago, Quenia said:

@Conguero

Disregarding the Dragon Weapon/Fragment issue, I feel the urge to say that boosting skill crit dmg over and over (...and over and over...) again is just plain WRONG!

You might as well ban Tyrr / Wynn classes from character creation, or just remove them from game. It is practically the same thing!

word! the whole let's get everyone to play only archer / mages bandwagon has been running for a while now yeah..

and as I know all the other future Korean events that we still need to get are more of the same on different items like Dragon shirt & Sayha talisman etc. an option for disabused classes like Wynn & Tyr to change to either Archer / Mage would be appreciated - mind you I'm not asking for a stone of destiny kind of thing that allows unrestricted class changes but just the option to one of the only real Damage Dealer classes which are after all the only ones NC aims at with the gear upgrades they've been rolling out for a while now.

Thx!

11 minutes ago, Munch said:

How do we obtain Fighting Spirit/Protection/Support Artifacts? or only the non-upgradable Balance Artifacts are available currently?

Fafurion update so in ~10 Months from now and in that version of the artifacts system fortune packs which you get from hunting will be changed into artifact fragments

9 minutes ago, Limerence said:

Draecke answered that question not too long ago ... It seems there isn't any upgrade option right now ..

I know, but with these guys, you may never know :) they could add Fafurion by mistake even xD

Can you plz edit the prize code to not give any dragon weap to anybody in a Top 2 clan? These guys already run around like they hard and call for help like little faeries . Lets see some scraps between small & big clans finally. It'll really bring the game back for lot of people! !

23 minutes ago, mrdmg32 said:

Agree with draecke we need some sort of options to change main class as for some classes it's kind of impossible mission to find a party that will have a Wynn summoner for xp .

You do remember when GoD was launched and many years after that Wynns were top DDs? Those times when Wynns could summon 4 pets and gang a party easy...You should understand till now its a circle thing.

However, not for reasons you guys mention, i agree&wish for a service that can change main class with any other class...After so many years and so many changes in game this kind of service is a must have. What You say @Neutron @Hime @Conguero ?

10 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

You do remember when GoD was launched and many years after that Wynns were top DDs? Those times when Wynns could summon 4 pets and gang a party easy...You should understand till now its a circle thing.

However, not for reasons you guys mention, i agree&wish for a service that can change main class with any other class...After so many years and so many changes in game this kind of service is a must have. What You say @Neutron @Hime @Conguero ?

+1

Offtopic:

This period with 4 summons didn't last long if I remember correctly. It was nerfed swiftly as it was op.

It's one thing to be weaker than a class and another to be totally outranked with endgame gear in PVE / PVP / Oly.

btw in case some ppl wonder if this type of store promo's will keep happening well the answer is yes, have a look at the below which is the latest store event running in Korea and note the top items listed that we haven't got yet so you can start saving up some money/robbing banks/selling your car etc. ;)

https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?sl=ko&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Flineage2.plaync.com%2Fboard%2Fnotice%2Fview%3FarticleId%3D636254&edit-text=

source:

http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/notice/view?articleId=636254

Archived