Server Maintenance: Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Conguero

Well, be that as it may ... I feel you Draecke, but there isn't much we can do ... Actually the only "op" class that I admire is Evis ... All the other characters I love is either non-usable in Pvp(the one I play right now which is Wynn EM), or just meatshields like Tyrrs ... The thing is, my problem lies with the people playing this game ... After the "nerf" on Yuls, the only thing I read in these forums is a bunch of unskilled idiots crying about their Fotm class to be boosted ... Yet again ... The stupidity of the player base is actually of the charts ... And this saddens me ... Personally I don't have a problem with not playing on mass pvp with my main ... All the other aspects of the game are more than playable ... But as I am a loner right now, w/o cp, it will be extremely difficult to xp because all of the xp parties are consisted of feohs and yuls only ... 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Draecke said:

regardless anyone who doesn't play support and isn't a mage or GS archer will never stop suffering as the gap on gear catering to those classes will only grow..

next update fafurion will not fix it either as the skills one can learn then upto lvl 110 is irrelevant compared to the impact the l2store items have and those are and will keep cater to what NC thinks are their only customers that matter aka archer & mage players

if ppl wonder I'm starting to sound a lil bitter I'm not ashamed or afraid to admit that's totally true.. NC destroyed so far all classes I really enjoyed playing since Closed Beta.. starting from SwM upto Godess Destruction with it's ISS nonsense to Hell Knight Tank in the most recent updates and now Tyr's are going the way of the Dodo! :(

a2f619fc3f79998c718b4e532f7379aa.jpg

hmmm, I know what you gonna say :) Its Born, Its geared, He know his class, On equal gear mby another DD will do better....but stil 1 tyrr vs 7 top players with healer..and yet they pr

1 hour ago, Pleistoros said:

hmmm, I know what you gonna say :) Its Born, Its geared, He know his class, On equal gear mby another DD will do better....but stil 1 tyrr vs 7 top players with healer..and yet they pr

Nonsense, change the stage 3 fists for +20 dark fists he would have no chance.

18 hours ago, Draecke said:

regardless anyone who doesn't play support and isn't a mage or GS archer will never stop suffering as the gap on gear catering to those classes will only grow..

next update fafurion will not fix it either as the skills one can learn then upto lvl 110 is irrelevant compared to the impact the l2store items have and those are and will keep cater to what NC thinks are their only customers that matter aka archer & mage players

if ppl wonder I'm starting to sound a lil bitter I'm not ashamed or afraid to admit that's totally true.. NC destroyed so far all classes I really enjoyed playing since Closed Beta.. starting from SwM upto Godess Destruction with it's ISS nonsense to Hell Knight Tank in the most recent updates and now Tyr's are going the way of the Dodo! :(

a2f619fc3f79998c718b4e532f7379aa.jpg

I'm right with you. Tyrrs have been put in the background for so long that it hurts. I'm still holding out to the fact that they may ONE day make a comeback. Too bad its going to be years from now.

Tyrrs will make a comeback ... I believe it ... We are going in cycles after all, that's observable ... The only constant damage dealers tho are wizards, archers and daggers ... W/e the chronicle might be ... Each class on each own field of course ... But the thing is, a lot of archer players now don't know the class and what it was and is capable of ... They just want to spam skills and kill everything in the vicinity ... They are the ones who reroll to wizards now with the archer nerf ... They will be the ones who will make tyrrs in the future when they are op ... The cancer players ... Excuse the word I use ...

Are the chances really so bad or no one buys L2 Store? Tons of dragon fragments in the market and basically zero dragon claws...

Edit: Why are you guys salty and keep bashing people who follow the meta? It happens in every other game and irl too, it's about increasing the chances of winning.

Don't hate the player hate the game.

6 hours ago, Tranpe said:

Are the chances really so bad or no one buys L2 Store? Tons of dragon fragments in the market and basically zero dragon claws...

The Dragon Weapon Fragments floating around the servers are from a previous event. The chance to get a Dragon Claw from a starter box in this event is 0.0007%:
https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/2577-server-maintenance-wednesday-august-29-2018/?page=3&tab=comments#comment-19335

because it was never the intention to flood the servers with stage1 or higher dragon weapons to begin with ? those weapons are very game unbalancing in case you haven't noticed ;)

dragon claws are one of the few reasons left why dragons & large clans still matter - would be kinda bad practice to kill that off the same way they did with the "new improved" Epic Freya / Frint & Spezion like they did with this actual event..

anyways we get the odds from Korea, nothing NCWest can do about

How can it be more unbalancing than now since only a select few have stage 1/2/3 weapons?

I'm not saying everyone should get a dragon weapon, but this event was supposed to put claws into the market and that's clearly not happening.

With the current setup dragons are just a click war between boxes, a bad joke really...

I don't think that this event was supposed to put Dragon Claws into the market. If I were paranoid I would claim now that NCsoft poured a large amount of useless Dragon Weapon Fragments into the servers during the last(?) promotion to raise players' expectations concerning Dragon Claws following soon, like they did in Russia and other territories. This induced NCWest's gullible player base to first spend money on the last promotion for the Fragments, then now on Artifact Boxes hoping for the missing Claws.

But since I am not paranoid, I don't say all those things. Of course NCsoft, a company which is barely surving from one day to the next, wouldn't conceive such a cunning long-term strategy. It's really as Draecke said: while the developers like to dangle shiny items in front of their customers' noses, they try to prevent those items from actually arriving on the servers and further unbalance the game, making the probability of obtaining them barely better than that for winning the jackpot in a lottery.

I can't say that I like Mark Jacobs, the Lead Designer for Camelot Unchained, but that man once explained that a video game developer should at all cost avoid stat-enhancing items, because those things are much more difficult to balance down the line than misdesigned skills, which every player of a given class has, unlike items, which some have and others don't. Wise words.

Archived