Live servers > giran

LaSantera

Hey i want srsly ask something but i know i that the gms never  will answer me back! But i must ask those things!  Why in live server ppls can gather things and craft items and we cannot. Why ruby gem and etc can be crafted normaly with materials and in classic server u must w8 about a pay event?  Why is there the economy more better and the mobs drop better adena on farming zones and we on classic get lower and lower after every event!  Olympiad system and animations are so good on live server and u cannot bring us the same system. 5 buffs and gg go fight normaly olympiad. + u get items from there. Why they have so much things too do and we dont have anything?  Tbh if u just bring us some things like farming and databese too se where drop what olympiad system 5 buffs and go  more castles too siege like in live and in normal l2... adena a bit higher u took before years the right crafters too ceaft ss and now we cannot farm with ss cuz we have too buy em from npc big mistake in live server u still can craft ss awesome? And a lit of more things u destroted like quests that we can make in live server. How is this a classic server? Live server is more classic than classic.! If u one day wana listen the players it will be nice!!!