No Maintenance: December 20 & December 27

Hime

Omfg this is the first time in history there will be no Santa Claus in L2 if I am not wrong. And the past years we have had freya events with jewels and stuff which helped everyone lvling up. 

What is happening? Is L2 actually dying?

8 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

There will be no scheduled maintenance tomorrow, Wednesday, December 20 nor on Wednesday, December 28.

So hime you are saying that everything is working fine in this game??? Or you will say again that dev team is on vacations??? Let's see for how long I will be w8ing for my answer, 2 weeks already gone since my last ticket....LETS SEE

10 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

There will be no scheduled maintenance tomorrow, Wednesday, December 20 nor on Wednesday, December 28.

Not agree at all with the no maintenance thing for 2 weeks. What if i want to transfer leadership of a clan ? 

6 hours ago, Draecke said:

server settings at 50% and Red Libra with all it's improved xp quests not good enough ?

No, it is not. This is about NC showing respect for the players. People waiting the entire year for specific Christmas event with Santa Claus as always, with Freya, boss jewels etc.

No maintenance and people go crazy... jesus christ. Look on the bright side, for all you 24/7 farmers, you won't have to log out today and you can on hacking and slashing at it!

No, it is not. This is about NC showing respect for the players. People waiting the entire year for specific Christmas event with Santa Claus as always, with Freya, boss jewels etc.

@Rogue With all the "events" that we had, why would you even expect to get same events as we had last year? Anticipation like this is pointless, you saw what they did with the Horse event. Respect? What respect? That hasn't been shown for a long long time.

3 hours ago, Rogue said:

Just lol. If you wait all year for Santa Claus have your mom take you to the mall. Nothing to do with respect. They enjoying the holidays and you are assuming they are giving you these things. I don't remember reading that were going to.

15 hours ago, Rogue said:

Omfg this is the first time in history there will be no Santa Claus in L2 if I am not wrong. And the past years we have had freya events with jewels and stuff which helped everyone lvling up. 

What is happening? Is L2 actually dying?

LF x-mas tree

So...

As well no fixes...

U still didn't put Revange Spirt Skill/Effect bug on bug list ....

Come one ... it needs just  10 sec for confirmation....

i w8 almost 2 weeks for puting it on know issues....

So after all we need to wait at least one month or more to check if bug is a bug?

So for fix simple thing Do we need to wait 2 months or just for next big update?

Ok, i understand, that soon we will have Xmass.

but in my opinion, after update u should do it asap... now HK is probably the weakest tank, and w/o this tigger is more usless.

It means, that u do not respect all person's, whos playing on HK...

Cheers

sobre todos os jogadores que você poderia lançar um evento até domingo, porque há pessoas novas no servidor vcs amigos da equipe de administradores poderia vê-lo lá para todos no pq para que as pessoas deixem o pq de serviço todos os anos tiveram evento no final do ano no histórico de linhagem2 agora que veio, esperando expansão de salvação, pelo menos, poderia ter uma compreensão com os jogadores com todos os amigos de serviço, todos nos passarão o final do ano, sem eventos !!!!! Pelo menos até domingo ou até a semana que vem !!!!!!!!!

On 20.12.2017 at 8:12 PM, mixa said:

QQ, no p2w events OMG!!! ( we still got cloaks tho).

This type of players really deserves what it gets :D

@mixa it's not only about pay2win players , i dont buy ncoin either, but such an event are good for me also beacuse its a gamble i can sometimes buy low amount of event items and still get a good reward even though i buy it only by adena I earned through game mechanics.

Archived