Live Server Maintenance: November 16, 2022

Wissp

Hi,
I was considering letting the game go until Christmas.
After numerous exploits, hacks, cheats, boting, now lag issues, now login issue with password, then error code "-1", then multiple login issues with error code "-1", then the constant disconnect, the constant getting ported because of Cursed sword, the new lag issue with Lara event, don't get me started with your dumb pay event which are the most expensive I have ever seen in any online game, despite your community telling you to stop this non sense.
Boy, I made a store in town and I sell everything I have and I go play something different, because the level of competence in this game management has gone below miserable since the beginning of the year.

You provide free event to compensate the lack of incompetence.

You provide over expensive crap events where we get 1/100 of what happens in Korea.

No thank you. I rather start on a illegal server than continue this dumb environment here.

I also get error for failed login, sometimes launcher doesn't even start and keeps loading forever. 

PK System sucks, you just get PKed everyday, Cursed Village? What's that? People never get to 10PK if they can clear them all time. Atleast make scrolls cost 100KK adena / 50k Rep XD

Whatever your lag/crash fix was, do a rollback of that "fix".

It's even worse now with the crashes + we now have the login failed. I close the other 2 Accounts too, launcher didn't start. Did a pc reboot, login failed "-1" error....

My char laggin out at IOS2 and keeps dying.... XP rune ticking off while that...

LF some compensation of prestige + destiny pack