Forums

New PK System

Genkahi

New PK System   

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this PK system? If Yes, good for you, if No please choose a preferred solution from the below list

• Yes
    • No - we need to find a way for PK'ers to enjoy some time at Cursed Village - Let's limit the purchase of "PK Scrolls" and of "Reputation Scrolls" to max 1 per day per Character
    • No - we need to find a way for PK'ers to enjoy some time at Cursed Village - Let's limit the purchase of "PK Scrolls" and of "Reputation Scrolls" to max 1 per day per Character and increase their price up to 1billion each.
    • No - we need to find a way for PK'ers to enjoy some time at Cursed Village - Let's limit the purchase of "PK Scrolls" and of "Reputation Scrolls" to max 1 per week per Character but keep the price as they are (20million each)

Considering that with the New PK System you can PK another Char, purchase from your Clan Shop unlimited number of "PK Scroll" and unlimited number of "Reputation Scroll" to both clear immediately your Karma and to keep your PK count always at 0. 

Do you like how it has been set up this PK system?

(food for thoughts @Wissp)

There used to be no punishment for PK players before everyone complained , now there is a punishment ppl still complaining .. 

I don't understand.. 

Even tho PK scrolls are unlimited 20kk each, if players kills 30 and cleans its PK that -600kk from his pocket , so I think that's fine by me :) 

My personal opinion on that matter logically is that the new PK system is worse than the old one,

Now you can PK endlessly and just use a pk scroll worth only 500 personal rep, (we have milions of those rep + daily quest etc) meaning u will never get out of rep.

On a second note, now i can enjoy PKing all the noobs (to use good words and not get banned in forum)  that used to PK me every night when i go sleep ( Nova) 

Now its so fun, i give them a good Revenge, they dont even leave town when i am around.   since all XP (90%) is aquired in Dethrone i dont rly care of being pked outside of town now.  they know that they dont do as much xp as i am in DT so for them Fafu is still important % of xp they get weekly.

SO i would suggest to not change that system for 3 months so i can bully all the one who bullied me ( not pking ppl who didnt do anything to me)  but logically this system must be changed to 1 Scroll per DAY at max, otherwise if it stays like that, some ppl like me will have the power to destroy any XP event for some ppl and PK endlessly (which at the end brings pvp when they try to defend themselves) 

Conclusion: This new PK system sucks, must be fixed, but ill enjoy it until they fix it. 

22 hours ago, AshesOfAden said:

There used to be no punishment for PK players before everyone complained , now there is a punishment ppl still complaining .. 

I don't understand.. 

Even tho PK scrolls are unlimited 20kk each, if players kills 30 and cleans its PK that -600kk from his pocket , so I think that's fine by me :) 

You seem to forget that there used to be "kill a red and he drops his gear" thing 😉

On 11/18/2022 at 6:23 PM, Siri said:

You seem to forget that there used to be "kill a red and he drops his gear" thing 😉

You are right, I forgot there could be also that solution. Bringing back the old (very old) PK system where after you have 5 PKs if you die you drop items and if you want to reduce the number of Pks you have to go through the "Sin Eater" quest... I don-t know how to modify the poll now :P

The best would be to stipulate the use of scrolls in 1 to 3 per day and not the purchase of 1 per day. Buying 1 per day, he would have 30 scrolls at the end of 1 month and he could use the 30 on the same day, stipulating a limit of daily use would be much better.
  • Like 1