Macro improvements from Korea

Draecke

@Neutron, when will NCWest implement the latest macro fixes that Korea rolled out ? Personally not a fan of the current macro system as it encourages afk play style but as what we have is currently easily exploited in making players go red and this got fixed in Korea maybe we should get those fixes too ?

http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update/view?articleId=636178

3. When an attack is received when there is no target, the target is not set automatically when it is attacked by a target that is not set to 'Next target target'.

http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update/view?articleId=636258

[Miscellaneous]
1. Previous target and next target action have been modified.
- Previous transfer target, next target transfer to previous target (near), next target (near).
- New transfer target (remote), next target (remote) has been added. * Action command: / previous target 2, / next target 2
- The near distance action is a distance of 600, and the far distance action is a distance of 1400.
2. You changed the condition to stop the macro that is running automatically.
- Changed macros to not stop when performing normal actions such as keyboard / mouse input, movement.
- You can right-click the macro in the shortcut window, or use the ESC key to stop the macro.

To be honest I am rly happy if ppl cant make others red, kill em and pick up the drop, but as I am reading game is getting too automated.. 

Having players 24/7 farming spots with some alts is rly annoying, I hope a rework to the PK system will be introduced also, so we can somehow remove macro-bots from spots if needed. Sometimes on 1 spot you can see 2 groups with full summoner pt's .. rly annoying

In korea they understand its 2018 and the ahift is towards automated gameplay as you can see on their thousands mobile mmorpgs games. People have a life too live not to grind on a 15 years old outdated game. Also dont forget that the bot situation will never be "cured" with whatever "i steal your data" antibot they throw in. Eventually it will be an afk macro wasteland and thats the end of L2.

Evolution of gaming at its finest

On ‎30‎. ‎08‎. ‎2018 at 6:38 PM, Argus said:

To be honest I am rly happy if ppl cant make others red, kill em and pick up the drop, but as I am reading game is getting too automated.. 

Having players 24/7 farming spots with some alts is rly annoying, I hope a rework to the PK system will be introduced also, so we can somehow remove macro-bots from spots if needed. Sometimes on 1 spot you can see 2 groups with full summoner pt's .. rly annoying

Having possibility of multiple accounts with multiple avatars on each an all that created with no any ID verification or at least bank verification is one of the biggest problems.

Could be cool to have account shared carma so if you get red with your alt your main get red too but actually is not possible because infinite false data and  newly created false emails are accepted upon account creation.

We hardly have players farming because there is nothing to farm as there is nothing to drop.

Those players get unfair advantage in XP in confront of normal players.

And those players don't allow other players to do daily quest by using area non stop.

Both things are designed, developed as intended bottleneck in game by developers including idiotic quests like kill 10k x 4 same mobs in same place.

I guess is to force ppl to pvp but is not right way to do it.

Until developers do not remove bottlenecks any improvement on how macro work will not help.

Also security tools we will get implemented cant solve design flaws in game and will serve just to throw additional money in to the wind besides to create privacy issues to players.

Archived