New event FAIL!!

HItEye

18 minutes ago, Whatif said:

Soooo ?  no dragon claws ? what ?  :D

Yeah, what he said. I didn't get any dragon claws and I don't see anyone selling them that didn't already have them before the event. I know some of the elite players hate it when randoms get nice stuff, too, but come on -- please increase the drop rate of dragon claws. Make us all rich and/or powerful for a day.

3 hours ago, SinPalabras said:

Yeah, what he said. I didn't get any dragon claws and I don't see anyone selling them that didn't already have them before the event. I know some of the elite players hate it when randoms get nice stuff, too, but come on -- please increase the drop rate of dragon claws. Make us all rich and/or powerful for a day.

keep dreaming bro!!

On 29.08.2018 at 9:37 PM, 2SHAE said:

Reward List from 3450 Total Boxes

11 Angel Earring
8 Angel Necklace
16 Ring of Creation
9 Lilith Talisman
1 Anakim Talisman
1 Longing Talisman
1 Ancient Enchant Armor R
256 Enchant Armor R
288 Enchant Fallen Angel
190 Enchant Weapon R
48 Royal Blue R
42 Royal Blue r95
16 Royal Blue R99
11 Royal Purple R
14 Royal Purple R95
2 Royal Purple R99
10 Royal Red R
3 Royal Red R95
5 Royal Red R99
38 Royal White R95
9 Royal White R99
174 Honey Vit
188 Maphyrs
52 Golden Nevit
337 Artifact Fragment
18 Bloody Eternal
17 Dark Eternal
64 Dimensional Bracelet Stones
30 Fallen Ring Boxes
150 Feather of Blessing
33 Freya Bloody Runes
258 Freya Vital Runes
2176 R Gems
18x 100 Giant Energy Box
56 20 Giant Energy Box
157 3 Giant Energy Box
687 Dragon Attribute Potion
26 Greater Enchant Packs
1 Insane Kelbim Fragment
32 lvl4 Legend Dyes
9 lvl 5 CHA Dyes
17 lvl 5 LUC Dyes
7 Mystic Soul Fragments
64 Rune Stones
54 Source of the Emperors
310 Superior Giant Codex
7 Mastery Chapter 1 Codex
51 Chapter 1 Codex
23 Tauti Fragment
50 Top Spirit Stones

3450 box = 260kkk 

11 Angel Earring                     4.4kkk
8 Angel Necklace                   5.6kkk
16 Ring of Creation                7.2kkk
9 Lilith Talisman                     2.655kkk
1 Anakim Talisman                 3.4kkk
1 Longing Talisman                5.5kkk
1 Ancient Enchant Armor R    4.75kkk
256 Enchant Armor R             0.627kkk
288 Enchant Fallen Angel    
190 Enchant Weapon R        1.611kkk
48 Royal Blue R                     0.768kkk
42 Royal Blue r95                  0.714kkk
16 Royal Blue R99                 1.6kkk
11 Royal Purple R                  1.925kkk
14 Royal Purple R95              3.5kkk
2 Royal Purple R99                2kkk
10 Royal Red R                      2kkk
3 Royal Red R95                    1.17kkk
5 Royal Red R99                    9kkk
38 Royal White R95                0.912kkk
9 Royal White R99                  1.8kkk
174 Honey Vit            
188 Maphyrs            
52 Golden Nevit                     10.14kkk
337 Artifact Fragment             67.4kkk
18 Bloody Eternal                   3.42kkk
17 Dark Eternal                      4.59kkk
64 Dimensional Bracelet Stones    0.128kkk
30 Fallen Ring Boxes             15kkk
150 Feather of Blessing        
33 Freya Bloody Runes          2.6kkk
258 Freya Vital Runes            15.48kkk
2176 R Gems                          2.652kkk
18x 100 Giant Energy Box      8.82kkk
56 20 Giant Energy Box          5.488kkk
157 3 Giant Energy Box          2.307kkk
687 Dragon Attribute Potion    1.2kkk
26 Greater Enchant Packs    
1 Insane Kelbim Fragment    
32 lvl4 Legend Dyes        
9 lvl 5 CHA Dyes    
17 lvl 5 LUC Dyes                    3.4kkk
7 Mystic Soul Fragments         3.92kkk
64 Rune Stones                       3.2kkk
54 Source of the Emperors      3.24kkk
310 Superior Giant Codex       1.24kkk
7 Mastery Chapter 1 Codex     7kkk
51 Chapter 1 Codex                 6.148kkk
23 Tauti Fragment                    9.66kkk
50 Top Spirit Stones                 2.1kkk

around  = 240.26kkk

Thanks 2SHAE and ForumPlayer for the run-down analysis.  Very insightful, and helpful.  Basically - high probability of losing $$ on this promotion - even for very elite players.

I would say (at least in my 2 tries), this is optimistic; " 30 items sealed artifact box .. you will get 3 items artifact fragmement (only 10% of probabilities)".  I got 14 Fragments first time, and 11 Fragments the second time (with 55 LUC stats....probably not near as good as elite players?).

Made some profit first time, broke even second time (no luck 2 tries on 30 fragments - not surprising).  Now - clearly not worth it.  Cost-benefit analysis (thanks again for the research), says this is clearly not worth it since huge waste of funds (like usual), unless you have a lot of funds to waste.   Next event please (after 14 years+.....most are not very good events, except for very elites....and those with a lot of luck, which is not me)....

Any update on success rate for new event with this week’s update?

I had heard that many, many players have tried 5, 10, 15 times with no luck getting a +11% M. Atk or P. Atk artifact.  That’s horrible, and a huge fail.

It seems that the only way to get those Artifacts is to buy 300 fragments - which is just nuts!

I bought 3 of the 150 packages from the L2 Store.  Got 16, 14, and 13 fragments each - terrible return rate.

Failed three times with the 30 fragments.  After hearing that several elite players are trying 10-15 times, and failing each time - seems stupid to try again with such a low success rate.  Even senior players are saying this event is just dumb.

Unless you boost the success rate, this is just another huge fail by NCSoft, and another reason to quit this game.  Empty promises again by NCSoft.  They may really want us to go down to one server.  After that, the game is gone.

15 hours ago, RaistlinIII said:

Any update on success rate for new event with this week’s update?

I had heard that many, many players have tried 5, 10, 15 times with no luck getting a +11% M. Atk or P. Atk artifact.  That’s horrible, and a huge fail.

It seems that the only way to get those Artifacts is to buy 300 fragments - which is just nuts!

I bought 3 of the 150 packages from the L2 Store.  Got 16, 14, and 13 fragments each - terrible return rate.

Failed three times with the 30 fragments.  After hearing that several elite players are trying 10-15 times, and failing each time - seems stupid to try again with such a low success rate.  Even senior players are saying this event is just dumb.

Unless you boost the success rate, this is just another huge fail by NCSoft, and another reason to quit this game.  Empty promises again by NCSoft.  They may really want us to go down to one server.  After that, the game is gone.

Man, what you think? Artefact system is not fully operative in our version. We got it sooner as promo not as fully active feature to game. If you red about artefact system, i think Draecke put here link, you can see that artefact fragments will drop from killing mobs and will replace pounches whitch drop now to your inventory. Artefact system was part of Coffin update in korea wich content we get probably with Fafurion update or separatly depend on NCSoft/West. Now we get promo of something mentiond in our future as "free" or definitly will need only time to drop 300 fragments and made these craftable talisman. No one pushing nobody to spend money. i understand that this talisman could help players to be stronger, but we must w8. NCSoft and NCWest dont care about regular ppl. People are not geared properly for present instancies and everything from new content is beyond regular players possibilities. Everyone between 101 and 105 crying about more and more bonuses for XP to exp faster and no one care about what i can do on lvl 104 with +6 +8 armor or +9 weapon and basic jewelery. Helios ins 103+ with such a people is fail, altar with such a people is fail on last bosses, Kecereus citadel waste of time go in, Elven village exp open field no chance, death, fail, death. In better choice if are lucky you make random pt that is possible to kill altar, af and this is all. All proper gear is expensive for regular ppl with 1 bilion adena income per month. This game not move forward until gap between regular players and old players are huge. Prices must lower and income increase, drop system must be remastered to better chancies .... But about this you can find hundrets cryings on forum.

Archived