Forums

Thanksgiving Gift Codes!

Wissp

• L2 Team

Happy Thanksgiving!

To show our thankfulness and appreciation for our amazing community this holiday season, we are gifting all players in Lineage II, Lineage II: Classic, and Lineage II: Aden with vanity codes that can be used to redeem some useful rewards, including XP Runes!

The items received from using these codes do not expire, however, the codes must be used by Wednesday, Nov. 30.  Please note, that these codes should not be redeemed during server maintenance. Scheduled maintenance details are posted every week in the game appropriate ‘News & Announcements’ section of the forums.

Below are the Thanksgiving gift codes, which can be redeemed by logging into your Account Management page and applying the code. Please be aware that each code only works once per account, and all items redeemed can only be received by one character. The last day to redeem these gift codes is Wednesday, November 30.

Update: The Lineage II: Live code has reached its maximum uses! You can instead use code LINEAGE2LEFTOVERS to claim your Thanksgiving gifts. Please note, this new code only works if you didn't already claim the Thanksgiving gift code.

Lineage II: Live - LINEAGE2LEFTOVERS
XP Rune III (Lv. 1-100+) 200% Pack (7-day)
Emperor's Special Cocktail x50
Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic x50
Royal Honey Dark Beer x50

Lineage II: Classic - CLASSICHARVEST22
XP/SP Rune (200%) Box (7-Day)
Sweet Grace Cookie x100
Soulshot Ticket x1000

Lineage II: Aden - ADENTURKEYDAY22
XP Boosting Rune (100%) Box (7-day)
Grace Cookies x100
Soulshot Tickets x1000

Thank you to everyone who continues to play and support Lineage II! We hope you enjoy these items, and we especially hope you enjoy your holiday!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Hello !!! First of all, thanks for the codes! second I wanted to know if it is a problem or something that I do not know! Why do I put the codes and they activate, but when I go to put the pj and the server tells me that the character doesn't exist or I don't have a character! if someone could clear me the doubt thank you !!