Live Server Maintenance: November 30, 2022

Wissp

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 30, 2022, at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Oriana’s Lucky Draw Event will start for 2 weeks!
  • The Ultimate Brooch Promotion will start for 2 weeks!
  • The Ranking Festival will end!
    • Promotion related items will be removed on 12/07.
    • The Swift Cookies will be removed on 1/11
  • Lara’s Eventful Day Off Event will end!
    • Event related items will be removed.
    • Mentor and Mentee buffs will end.

10 minutes ago, Wissp said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, November 30, 2022, at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes

@Wissp you realize the brooch promotion doubles the price of jewelry boxes that are already in the store?

you guys need some serious help, geez louise

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Wissp said:

Ultimate Jewelry Box normal price = 80 ncoin

Promo event price for same item = 160 ncoin

What the bleep are you smoking? Does your team even bother too look at anything related to our game before pushing this bullshit out?!?!?!

I hope December 14th brings slayer because this lackluster direction of the game is enough to finally log off and be done. You already ruined my regular spend on your product by your incompetence over the last year. 

• Thanks 2

its like we are back in 2016 .. lmfao .. good event . @Wisspu should have played the game a little so u could understand the game, u just add non sense items in promo,  we asked for splendor fragments and u added 1x splendor fragment at 60 reward ,we had like 500 splendor fragments in both servers while u need like 2k per each click from lvl 4+. If ur plan is to make us leave,it's workling 100% right, if it's not..u failed hard !

21 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

Ultimate Jewelry Box normal price = 80 ncoin

Promo event price for same item = 160 ncoin

What the bleep are you smoking? Does your team even bother too look at anything related to our game before pushing this bullshit out?!?!?!

I hope December 14th brings slayer because this lackluster direction of the game is enough to finally log off and be done. You already ruined my regular spend on your product by your incompetence over the last year. 

New staff 0 experience what else we could expect :)

What about the travesty of this situation? https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/25799-lag-disconnection-issue-survey-your-help-is-needed/page/2/#comment-179224

The lag may subsided without any explanation, the same way it got here, but the loss of 3 weeks time during exp event and runs running time did not pass unnoticed. 

Will it be any compensation announcement informing also what caused the problem?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CataPvE said:

When the game will be 100% dead ? On Dragon Slayer event when they will add on lvl 25 reward a top brooch , on lvl 24 a top kaliel and no claws ofc at any level,u saw nothing so far!

hahaha, Dragon claws is another laughable subject. With the amount of lv.1-2-3 DW they have been giving out in events, they forgot that 50 Claws for a lv.1 upgrade from fragment stage, costs nearly as a stg.2 Dragon weapon full price.

They event-ed this games version SO much that actual content is violated by all sides and made irrelevant.

A new player asked me "how do I get Dragon weapon? it seems all people carry one" and I thought that the reasonable answer would be, hunt dragons, bla bla bla only top clans can do it, bla bla bla, but then it hit me...

You wait for some corporate greedy person to want to buy new car, and then the make a ingame event so that you get one, maybe.

pfft....

Really you @Hermes  and @Wissp are the worst GM I've ever seen, your work really can't be worse. Have you ever raised a character to lv 105 at least to tour the Lineage lands and see a bit of reality? With all due respect I want to vent and express my opinion like the good costumer of your company iam:

1. You unbalance the classes, weakening some and making others super powerful as DKs.

2. You literally copy and paste updates, ahh but that does take away from the facilities they offer to players. For example: about the Dark Augment Stones, in Korea they are crafted directly from 4 Top Augment Stones (purple one), but some GENIUS of you thought of leaving or placing an ingredient that doesn't exist (Crystal imbued in Darkness) and literally harming the entire community without being able to augment their DW weapons.

3. Those disgusting and dam events like Festival Ranking super mega ultra Pay to Win event. I understand that the essence of the game is "free to play" and basically it is P2W, but that event is absurd and shameless.

4. About the Jewels event, for God's sake what are you thinking?, doubling the value and calling that a promotion?, and WHO IN THEIR SANE mind will pay a fortune for a 10% probability???????, what do they do in the company??? do they really work? If I were the CEO I would fire them without any benefit for harming my company like this.

5. Oriana event, what is the attraction out there outside the ruby and sapphire top 10?? Why did you remove the Advance Talismans (skill coldown, skill power and p.crit damage)????. Normally in that event people stock up on those talismans!!!!.

6. You guys totally and blatantly ignore the community within the forums, there are very important posts that are totally ignored like about Server Transfers, the pk system bug where there are people exploiting that. etc.

ty and good day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, SafeStash said:

What about the travesty of this situation? https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/25799-lag-disconnection-issue-survey-your-help-is-needed/page/2/#comment-179224

The lag may subsided without any explanation, the same way it got here, but the loss of 3 weeks time during exp event and runs running time did not pass unnoticed. 

Will it be any compensation announcement informing also what caused the problem?

We had an xp event? lol

It's no point to continue to ask common sense where the is no sutch thing. Shout on forum, shout on tiket and you the the same "rest assured" we don't care.

You complain about in game spam for adena sale, you get BAN. You are not alowed to rise this concerns on forum.....

As we can see, NCWest is a subsidiari ..... Maybe we shoul focus to sent our complaints strait to NCSOFT and jump over NCWest as they are a waste of time and as well take the bleep on our money. They altered the game to mutch from his initial setup.
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Marijuanna said:

It's no point to continue to ask common sense where the is no sutch thing. Shout on forum, shout on tiket and you the the same "rest assured" we don't care.

You complain about in game spam for adena sale, you get BAN. You are not alowed to rise this concerns on forum.....

As we can see, NCWest is a subsidiari ..... Maybe we shoul focus to sent our complaints strait to NCSOFT and jump over NCWest as they are a waste of time and as well take the bleep on our money. They altered the game to mutch from his initial setup.

you can try but let me tell you what answer you gonna get... they will tell you that you have to contact ncWest ... or you thought that NcSoft even care about what happens here? why to care when the same people who threat them here with the "I'm not spending a penny in your game anymore and I'm  quiting game in few months" is the same that throw thousands of dollars in those ridiculous events??