ARCHER NERFED EXALTED DK MAKE MORE DMG THEN FULL ARTIFACT 114 YUL BLOODY SET RADIANTS AND ALLTHINGS NEED FOR DMG

xaxa22

Hi, all i just want to say archers unplayable every class do more dmg then him even iss bd hit better then yul , half server become empty becose yul unplayable warlord or dk  make more dmg whit no shots where is update of yul 3sec skill reuse still pinpoin and quick shot is 5 sec reuse on update note was written its become 3 sec reuse 3 mounth  we pray you do your job guys back yul dmg or server will become empty ...... he not even hit like normal char all this expensive things my iss bd make more dmg then full equp archer shame on you nc make other class  0 dmg and then make mobs 200% lower def and hp wl whit exalted wepon make more dmg then limited archer ,, i will leave soon too if archer  hit like  ELPY you need to be 125 lv to farm in 110 zone now dont know for top players but i am sure they all angry that you make archer unplayable heler did more dmg then yuls now why not nerf mages and wl you nerf archers most nerfed class in hole l2 history !!!!

• Haha 3

Grats on you reading through that he mad my head heard.

I have no clue what a full artifact means.... because he must be rich if he has full +11 artifacts ... and he is only 114?

I play my Yul perfectly fine my problem at higher levels without using pots IE Rose most of all i take too much damage while kill and a bad crit can kill me without rose.  So unless i use 24/7 pots I got to manage that.  My damage is fine.

You're just bad at playing it, that's all there's to it.

Archers are still the best farm class, then comes the DK.Tyrrs are pleb classes at this point, the best thing you can do in tyrr is to stand still, while the archers and DKs in your party kill mobs.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...