How can I improve PVE dmg? I'm wynn 104

Mystic

My main is wynn 104 and it makes very low pve dmg.

I have Bloody Retri +12 with 10.5% P.Crit Augment, Abun lvl1, Longing, +7 Shirt, Blessed Valakas, Baium Soul, AQ Soul, Ruby 3, Opal 3.

Full buff with pom I get 28309 P.Atk and 493 P.Cri on me and 41826 P.Atk and 519 P.Cri on servitor. My attribute values is 390.

I know I'm missing that 15% P.Cri on my weapon and Giant Critical Damage which is really needed for this class.

I have dual berserker and I pve transformed with SOS. But I would like to ask you if there is anything else I can do to improve PVE dmg.

Your atribute   attack is too low. Equip ur exalted tiara.

And get seven signs talisman. 

Every 10 points that you increase in element attack adds up 1% to ur dmg and ur pets. Elements pass 100% to pets.

Also u need pve cloack. It will be a huge boost a +7 minimum

On 23.12.2017 at 3:50 AM, Tatsuya said:

Elements pass 100% to pets.

This may sound like a noobish question, but how to you know that? Ultimate Servitor Share does not say a word about it and sharing equipment says only about the 'ability' which people previously explained as Dark/Bloody. Servitor's details also do not show the element. I've checked passive skills and I can't see anything about elements either.

On 12/20/2017 at 2:22 AM, Mystic said:

I have Bloody Retri +12 with 10.5% P.Crit Augment, Abun lvl1, Longing, +7 Shirt, Blessed Valakas, Baium Soul, AQ Soul, Ruby 3, Opal 3.

Full buff with pom I get 28309 P.Atk and 493 P.Cri on me and 41826 P.Atk and 519 P.Cri on servitor. My attribute values is 390.

I know I'm missing that 15% P.Cri on my weapon and Giant Critical Damage which is really needed for this class.

I have dual berserker and I pve transformed with SOS. But I would like to ask you if there is anything else I can do to improve PVE dmg.

Hello fellow summoner,

For that amount of gear your patk is low (i get on my ELF ~36k on same buffs) . What's your str value and sub / dual /ap skill setup?

Imho (i play this class for several years and i run a full PvE summoner pretty strong) pcrit dmg on weap is a waste. If u read ult servitor share u will notice that patk scales best with servitors! So for SA i would suggest patk/hp/tyrr. And try max str setup accessories and dyes.

Attribute atk is the biggest problem of Servitors. After GC the element defense was boosted and pet dmg waa nerfed. So u need to increase the value (afaik it is 50% to pets for ages now, dunno if it changed) . My suggestion:

+70 attribute atk augment (much better than crit dmg)

Use paagrios pots

With ur gear and some tuning u can get up to 600 elem with paagrio. U will see huge difference!

Revelation skills Savage + hurricane shackle lv2 (with accuracy AP).

Last but not least cloak +7 is huge, as well as highest lvl of rubies! U already know about giant crit dmg.

On 20.12.2017 at 4:22 AM, Mystic said:

For more dmg you need 10% pve dmg aug, not 15% crit dmg passive. (P.S. you didnt write anything about your SA)

Use Earth Wyrm Ring instead of AQ Soul.

Make Red Cat's Eye, buy Lindvior's Earring and 7s talisman...

And cloak... You need +10+ pve cloak with 5% pve aug

6 hours ago, dUdot said:

For more dmg you need 10% pve dmg aug, not 15% crit dmg passive. (P.S. you didnt write anything about your SA)

Allow me pls to disagree.

The aforementioned +PvE effects do NOT transfer to pets neither from weap nor from cloak aug. Even though they add some dps to the master, only, they are not optimum and are rather expensive. Same goes for p crit dmg (only 15% of BASE crit dmg goes to pets). Best scaling offensive stats are Patk (70%) and elem attack (50%).

Summoner's true power lies on the fact that it can multiply the stats tha he earns transering them to x2 pets. So in that context the lv4 abu buff is much more efficient than a red cat or a lindvior.

I would keep S. AQ / Origin / S. Baium as they also boost m crit dmg when u are not transformed (which happens a lot).

7s is nice and cloak over +10 is sooo OP!

PS: No offense ?

Your char makes more damage/same damage than your pets, so dunno why you would want to focus on boosting pet damage rather than yourself.

Also dont know what you mean with "base crit dmg" - but regardless, 15% of each of your boosts is transfered onto pets, i.e 15% of 15% ring = 2.25% more damage, ofcourse its worth getting earth wyrm even if its only 0.5% for each pet. dont forget master also get 3.5% more crit damage cause of earth wyrm

100% of attribute goes over to all servitors, been that way since high-five update I believe, reason it isnt mentioned anywhere is because it simply is part of the game for like almost a decade.

Your 1st statement is true only on Transformation or/and with sos. In any other case ur pets are n.1 priority. That's the design philosophy of the class and that's why summ is useless w/o pets. On transform u lose survivability the ability to activate skills/item skills and loyalty link.

Concerning base p crit dmg read Trenshero's post on 3/21/17.

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=292207

I use lindv + s. Baium + origin + b valak. The only epic i saw noticeable difference with, in my kama test run, was b valakas. If u would spend 5-6b (difference for earth wyr) for ~0.5% then it' s up to u. I would buy paagrios till the end of time! Also mcrit dmg with crier harm sounds better at me!

Good to know that elem transfers 100% on pets (i am pretty certain that it wasn't like that when 150+ elem stones where introduced) but now that u said sounds very logical! Can any1 provide some confirmation before i go for opal 5? ???

Ps: Happy New Year! ?

On 1/1/2018 at 8:12 AM, Quenia said:

Good to know that elem transfers 100% on pets (i am pretty certain that it wasn't like that when 150+ elem stones where introduced) but now that u said sounds very logical! Can any1 provide some confirmation before i go for opal 5? ???

Ps: Happy New Year! ?

I tested this a 2-3 years back and it definitely works. I had all STR/Element attack setup on my summoner not worrying about crit dmg jewels etc as the transfer of the damage is so low (I tested that also).

Sadly the summoner got changed last week to a Feoh since the class is way too unloved and underpowered. :P

On 31/12/2017 at 11:21 AM, dUdot said:

atm which is the best SA for bloody retri ?

On 4/1/2018 at 10:26 PM, Ferine said:

I tested this a 2-3 years back and it definitely works. I had all STR/Element attack setup on my summoner not worrying about crit dmg jewels etc as the transfer of the damage is so low (I tested that also).

Sadly the summoner got changed last week to a Feoh since the class is way too unloved and underpowered. :P

Dont want posting this Reply, but in this case i think i need to share my simple point of view:

Disagree about your words: Wynn class is too unloved and underpowered. 

Wynn Summoner is  useless in mass pvp - That is true!!!!    But when pve, or pvp in olym, coc, they are still real monsters.

I am now playing in Freya server, where there are many super pro Wynnsummoners in every aspect: pve or pvp.

RealMayer is  the most powerful pve Super Wynn in server, with building maxium Physical critdamage and physical attack options in everything possible. (in mass pvp he would change to very strong Yul)

LighterWind is one unbeatable Super Wynn in pvp 1 vs 1: olym, coc- maybe the most powerful pvp Wynn in all server i know (in Mass pvp he would transform to a top healer)

DeathLove him self is a super Wynn too, in mass pvp he would change to super ISS.

Patriska's main class is  super-Wynn and can switch to a top healer when needed in mass pvp.

They are all top player, well set up with top gears, They love their class Wynn very much, and we all love them too.

Some man is not lucky enough to know how strong Wynn class is, or simply have not ever seen how a good Wynn Summoner playing

Let come to Freya to see that super Wynn Summoners doing pve or pvp 

Personally I went with Might/Death for all out damage cos I use transforms a fair bit. Otherwise, Might/Body or Might/XXX Body (i.e: one of the Leona's) depending on what suits your play style. 3rd SA: Tyrr or Sigel for PVE.

Archived