Until when?

SrtMarques

1 hour ago, SrtMarques said:

How long will you be ignoring your customers/community!? Every day dozens and dozens of messages are written here and only silence received from you! After all, what is your intention!?

@Hermes @Wissp

Continue to milk Whales  🤑

Whitebait, anchovies too small and hard to catch, not worth the effort 😛

Maybe close server down once whales get bored since nothing to fight for 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ikanair said:

Continue to milk Whales  🤑

Whitebait, anchovies too small and hard to catch, not worth the effort 😛

Maybe close server down once whales get bored since nothing to fight for 

The "whales" are here to stay. I'm not one of them but can speak from my own experience after playing L2 for 17  years now. We're diehards and will stay until NCsoft decides it's time to close the doors and turn off the lights. People have been saying the server will be closing soon for the past 5+ years. L2 is in our blood. It's all about nostalgia and how it relates and links to our personal lives and what we experienced in them while living in this world of Aden.

8 hours ago, SrtMarques said:

How long will you be ignoring your customers/community!? Every day dozens and dozens of messages are written here and only silence received from you! After all, what is your intention!?

@Hermes @Wissp

You come here on your own wish, you pay money also on your own wish, you know where doors are :)  you always welcome to open them and get outa here. Nobody owes you anything on your demands.

38 minutes ago, IwanttoKnowItAll said:

You come here on your own wish, you pay money also on your own wish, you know where doors are :)  you always welcome to open them and get outa here. Nobody owes you anything on your demands.

That's not how things work in a civilized world where you expect to have good customer care.

And from my perspective, being an EU citizen, the customer care from US companies I've experienced has always been awesome... except for here at NC Wet. Never ever have I seen such a lousy customer care.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IwanttoKnowItAll said:

if you go in any sector and buy a service and I will apply what you said to you, if the service is crap, you will go mental... trust me.

Free to play - Pay to win! we know this .... but when you start paying, either if is subscription/in game purchase - this BOYS have to listen to the costumers,! they must give answers! This is not a "car boot" - is a server, a private busines - it is listed on the stock market. As they know to take the money - they have to offer a transparent service!

3 minutes ago, Marijuanna said:

if you go in any sector and buy a service and I will apply what you said to you, if the service is crap, you will go mental... trust me.

Free to play - Pay to win! we know this .... but when you start paying, either if is subscription/in game purchase - this BOYS have to listen to the costumers,! they must give answers! This is not a "car boot" - is a illegal server, a private busines - it is listed on the stock market. As they know to take the money - they have to offer a transparent service!

+1

39 minutes ago, Helv said:

That's not how things work in a civilized world where you expect to have good customer care.

And from my perspective, being an EU citizen, the customer care from US companies I've experienced has always been awesome... except for here at NC Wet. Never ever have I seen such a lousy customer care.

All you want is attention. You are just spoiled kid.  Go work, support for couple of years any product and then come and start demand. Maybe then you will understand that  working at support or mod forums or any work is not the same as sitting on your couch and bla bla on staff here permanently complaining.  Gosh  .. 

Only QQ here, staff this, staff that. Too expensive, too boring, too this, too that.

If you really can't cope with the situation, which is not new actually, why don't you stop playing? There are other games with a service that will satisfy your needs, I'm sure.

On 12/2/2022 at 11:27 AM, IwanttoKnowItAll said:

All you want is attention. You are just spoiled kid.  Go work, support for couple of years any product and then come and start demand. Maybe then you will understand that  working at support or mod forums or any work is not the same as sitting on your couch and bla bla on staff here permanently complaining.  Gosh  .. 

i did all that.. worked for many years.. maybe even longer than your age.. regardless if i didnt, still doesnt change FACTS!!! 

Do YOU consider good service if ignored?

Dont think he is neither spoiled kid or attention seeker.. doesnt matter if he was.. if reasonable arguments.

Also.. how many times havent they referred to contact support.. and support refer to address HERE!!!

THIS is service for YOU?

On 12/2/2022 at 11:27 AM, IwanttoKnowItAll said:

You may want-to-know-it-all but clearly you're clueless. I suggest you stop projecting at other people what you seem to feel about yourself ;)

Providing feedback is not the same as complaining.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2022 at 12:11 PM, Marijuanna said:

Free to play - Pay to win! we know this .... but when you start paying, either if is subscription/in game purchase - this BOYS have to listen to the costumers,! they must give answers! This is not a "car boot" - is a server, a private busines - it is listed on the stock market. As they know to take the money - they have to offer a transparent service!

Bro, Official Lineage 2 it's not Free to Play , it's First to Pay.