Ultimate Jewelry Box Bundle Sale

Wissp

• L2 Team
6 minutes ago, fademist said:

u miss the point though.....what happen with the ppl that go for the 80coin last week? just ignore them?

Anyone who purchased the incorrectly priced Jewelry Boxes from last week should submit a ticket to Customer Service for assistance. We apologize for the mishap!

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Wissp said:

Anyone who purchased the incorrectly priced Jewelry Boxes from last week should submit a ticket to Customer Service for assistance. We apologize for the mishap!

No @Wissp you are missing the point. Strange as it may appear there was no communication from your team, except we will look into it. Going on past experience this means you will do nothing. So that being the case and the abysmal track record of the GM people bought the item in the shop at 80 NCCoin. You now put this as a discount after the initial event and didn't bother communicating this to the community. To be transparent the response should have been we are looking into it and will adjust the price if the "Sale" price is not a "Sale" price.  I just don't get how something so simple for a person that purports to be a communicator is so hard to understand. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Wissp said:

you completely missing the point.  you offered us a promo, then forced us to buy normal priced boxes while you remained silent the entire week.  Now we all bought stuff at the higher 80 ncoin price, and you then toss this promo on after we spent.

who in their right mind would spend 160/box when they were openly listed for 80 ncoin a box?  you guys are clueless i swear...

• L2 Team
3 hours ago, PugofCrydee said:

No @Wissp you are missing the point. Strange as it may appear there was no communication from your team, except we will look into it. Going on past experience this means you will do nothing. So that being the case and the abysmal track record of the GM people bought the item in the shop at 80 NCCoin. You now put this as a discount after the initial event and didn't bother communicating this to the community. To be transparent the response should have been we are looking into it and will adjust the price if the "Sale" price is not a "Sale" price.  I just don't get how something so simple for a person that purports to be a communicator is so hard to understand. 

My apologies for any lack of communication! There were only a small number of players who purchased the boxes at the higher price, fortunately. All those affected were refunded the same day the error occurred. Contacting support is only necessary if you believe you were not properly reimbursed. 

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Wissp said:

My apologies for any lack of communication! There were only a small number of players who purchased the boxes at the higher price, fortunately. All those affected were refunded the same day the error occurred. Contacting support is only necessary if you believe you were not properly reimbursed. 

I feel that your still missing the point,  I had bough boxes at 80 coin each trying for one of those random 10% chances.  However, all my chances failed.  I wasnt dumb enough to buy the "scam" that was posted or provided but tried to use normal single boxes to save a few $ for a $30 dollar click.

Your team failed to verify before publishing the event.  Still took peoples hard earned cash for a 10% chance on a lowest amount of $30 dollars a click.

Edited by LuckyStrikz
corrections

5 hours ago, PugofCrydee said:

ANNDD, you exhausted certain Limited Crafting Items... by spending normal 80NCoin each, if you had all abstained maybe the bundle would been a much beter deal... and we could have gotten reduced price on singles(instead of double priced singles they had) how can they partialy refund the singles you bought, when they are still the same price??

3 hours ago, Wissp said:

For someone that prided themselves on communication you really are not very good at reading the message. 

Here is the part that you so gracefully missed

So that being the case and the abysmal track record of the GM people bought the item in the shop at 80 NCCoin. You now put this as a discount after the initial event and didn't bother communicating this to the community

The lack of communication from the GMs has led to this issue, are you going to respond to that?

Additionally, the event has limited items so with no other option, because your "Promo" department doesn't know the prices that are actually in game, people purchased the 80 NCCoin option.

I also fail to see how no response was provided earlier as any person with two eyes could clearly see the in game price and the so called "Promo" and see that the numbers were way off. Let's not even go to why your "Promo" department provided that price for the event. So really a response could and should have been provided on day 1 as to what you were going to do, not a week later

11 hours ago, Wissp said:

@Wissp

Really? I mean really really? You faked ip up as much as possible and now tell us everyone who purchased should submit a ticket? And what should we ask? refund of the difference in ncoins? refund of the Dollar we overpaid? refund in additional ultimate boxes (worst option since many got what they wanted or like on chronos you cannot even craft some top jewels anymore)?

12 hours ago, Wissp said:

Lol there is no communication at all , we will see you next Wednesday when you post them :D 

• Haha 1