Nerfed events for Christmas.

iAndouille

@Wissp @Hermes 

Annother huge disapointment from NCWEST
you guys have 0 respect for you’r playerbase
Our feedbacks are not considered at all

Everyone waited like EVERY year the XP event we deserve, i mean its end of year, its christmas and all you guys did to us is to give A crappy Attendance event no one cares and Matchstick event that literally give 0 valuable Rewards

you guys nerfed the Delicious dish to only give xp to under lvl 118 players , its a big big shame ONCE again. 

Be ready for the NcWest to lose half Revenue in 2023 due to this poor management. 
i am not here to treat the Staff, i have respect but you guys dont have any respect for your customers who gives you a Salary each month.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, iAndouille said:

@Wissp @Hermes 

Annother huge disapointment from NCWEST
you guys have 0 respect for you’r playerbase
Our feedbacks are not considered at all

Everyone waited like EVERY year the XP event we deserve, i mean its end of year, its christmas and all you guys did to us is to give A crappy Attendance event no one cares and Matchstick event that literally give 0 valuable Rewards

you guys nerfed the Delicious dish to only give xp to under lvl 118 players , its a big big shame ONCE again. 

Be ready for the NcWest to lose half Revenue in 2023 due to this poor management
i am not here to treat the Staff, i have respect but you guys dont have any respect for your customers who gives you a Salary each month.

they wont if they put stick event at january :P

Give all of us the exp event we deserve! The exp the entire community paid for in some fashion all year long. NcWest has constantly pushed pay to win promos down the customers throats all year long, and during a year of constant financial stress on all families. Honestly I can't believe yall are putting boxes within boxes as rewards for a chance of an item and then acting like a 30 minute lasting 200% exp stew is an exp event.

This pay to win event they are running should be boycotted for their lack of respect for the community.

• Like 1

It is like they must to pay some money in order to give us free xp event ..

It so easy to please the community with just a server boost. 

Around Christmas everybody are saying "Because it is that time of the year" for the good things when they happen .. Looks like this is not the right time for our Guys ..

No items, no content, no Drop, no XP events, but only Pay events and Events that no one want ..

Are you guys celebrating Christmas and New Year at all?

Not that I wanna tell ppl to spend (I'm F2P) money on L2,  but ...
If you think it will make NCW brainstorm about improvements once L2Store is dead, you're most certainly mistaken. They'll just close this whole thing.

Proof for them not caring anymore is every and each member of the new stuff. They might all be good ppl. with good hearts, but they are not only clueless about the game itself, but also about how to properly manage a community. And a game like L2.