Live Server Maintenance: December 14, 2022

Wissp

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, Dec. 14 at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 15 minutes.

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Attendance Checklist Event will start for 4 weeks!
  • The Matchstick Sisters Event will start for 4 weeks!
  • The Mystery Boxes Promotion will start for 4 weeks!
  • The Oriana’s Lucky Draw Event will end!
    • All event related items will be removed!
  • The Ultimate Brooch Promotion will end!
  • The Ranking Festival Promotion Swift Cookies will be removed on Jan. 11, 2023.
  • Skill balance adjustment. Please check this thread for more information.

20 minutes ago, Kysannia said:

HAAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAH ONE actual exp event all year... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

If you're not already 120.... TOO BAD FOR YOU! Just garbage... 100% total Garbage 

@Wisp @Hermes don't give a #@&*(#@!&@#*( About anyone in this game!!!!! 

+1 Couldn't have said it better myself! I spend my money on art supplies rather than L2 these days.

1 hour ago, Wissp said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, Dec. 14 at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 15 minutes.

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Attendance Checklist Event will start for 4 weeks!
  • The Matchstick Sisters Event will start for 4 weeks!
  • The Mystery Boxes Promotion will start for 4 weeks!
  • The Oriana’s Lucky Draw Event will end!
    • All event related items will be removed!
  • The Ultimate Brooch Promotion will end!
  • The Ranking Festival Promotion Swift Cookies will be removed on Jan. 11, 2023.
  • Skill balance adjustment. Please check this thread for more information.

Thank you for bringing back the Matchstick Sisters! This is what I have been waiting for. 
I have been trying to get the Santa Outfit app for awhile now...

• Haha 1

@Wissp can you tell us when was the previous exp event ??? because if i remember correct i was 115 and  now 118 and i'm not @iAndouille to take 10% per week in 123 lvl  so imagine how long ago was the previous exp event , for me best senario is 1% per day so 300days almost 1 year  it's x-mas in few days are you going to put a exp event  for new year ???  
he had hope when you came here that maybe somthing good willl happen but man wtf???  as @AshesOfAden said one word  sad  

this box enchant event is very similar to the event core took about enchanting magic lamps.  however, their rewards include +18 cloaks, greater fire agath charm 100% craft and other top items.  our event contains absolute trash.

https://l2central.info/main/events_and_promos/1541.html

@Wissp @Hermes this is the type of rewards we expect for Christmas, not the trash we got...   sigh...

i hope January you give us some type of proper event, you guys keep showing us you are clueless about what we need.

18 hours ago, iAndouille said:

@Wissp

One explanation why we dont get XP event at all this christmas??

Every year we get one, this year nothing

why do you put in every event gran kain seed bracelet scroll when its impossible to make +7 bracelet to use the scroll??

maybe stop ignoring everyone and give answers ??

You will be surprised - its international server... :) Why must to be special events on Cristian's "party"???  So maybe also need special event on Orthodox party??? (here "play" (in fact making RMT)  many russians (even from Crimea, Donbas, Lugansk!!!) what is illegal and must to be banned), on maybe also need Ramadan "event"?  In my opinion - game not must to be based on religion "party".

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

this box enchant event is very similar to the event core took about enchanting magic lamps.  however, their rewards include +18 cloaks, greater fire agath charm 100% craft and other top items.  our event contains absolute trash.

https://l2central.info/main/events_and_promos/1541.html

@Wissp @Hermes this is the type of rewards we expect for Christmas, not the trash we got...   sigh...

i hope January you give us some type of proper event, you guys keep showing us you are clueless about what we need.

You even not understand what you talking  - like always  :) Its no problem - they can do big rates in l2.store events, they can put in reward +18 -20 cloaks and etc. No problem. Who want this??? No one who pay for game (so support game). Want just  people who all the time cry - and in 10 year not spend 1$ for game. You want that you 30.000$ which you spend in 30 days become trash - because in new events other people this will get for free?   People want stability - and its only one reason why they pay.

29 minutes ago, Magla said:

You even not understand what you talking  - like always  :) Its no problem - they can do big rates in l2.store events, they can put in reward +18 -20 cloaks and etc. No problem. Who want this??? No one who pay for game (so support game). Want just  people who all the time cry - and in 10 year not spend 1$ for game. You want that you 30.000$ which you spend in 30 days become trash - because in new events other people this will get for free?   People want stability - and its only one reason why they pay.

maybe u need that u said for hyper tosay it for ur self cause u  dont have a clue...us always