Live Server Maintenance: Dec. 21 & Dec. 28

Wissp

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, Dec. 21, 2022, at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

There will only be server resets this week and no changes made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Attendance Checklist Event will continue for 3 weeks!
  • The Matchstick Sisters Event will continue for 3 weeks!
  • The Mystery Boxes Promotion will continue for 3 weeks!
  • The Ranking Festival Promotion Swift Cookies will be removed on Jan. 11, 2023.

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, Dec. 28, 2022, at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

There will only be server resets this week and no changes made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Attendance Checklist Event will continue for 2 weeks!
    • All event related items will be removed on Jan. 11, 2023.
  • The Matchstick Sisters Event will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The Mystery Boxes Promotion will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The Ranking Festival Promotion Swift Cookies will be removed on Jan. 11, 2023.

Well, I guess we've heard the last from our so-called GMs for the rest of the year. Why am I not surprised. @Wissp @Hermes

I think we all could use some REAL(tm) incentive to keep playing L2. I'm bored as hell. No way to make adena, crap events and same ole, same ole BS day in and day out. Good thing I have my artwork to keep me going. I'm currently painting a scene just outside of Aden in watercolors. 😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wissp said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, Dec. 21, 2022, at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

• The Attendance Checklist Event will continue for 3 weeks!
  • The Matchstick Sisters Event will continue for 3 weeks!
  • The Mystery Boxes Promotion will continue for 3 weeks!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, Dec. 28, 2022, at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

• The Attendance Checklist Event will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The Matchstick Sisters Event will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The Mystery Boxes Promotion will continue for 2 weeks!

Merry Christmas!
p.s. I finally got the Santa Outfit app 🙂

Well, I'm glad you nerfed BR and Brooch, but haven't fixed the unlimited Pk scrolls, or are even going to think about it for the next 2 weeks. Looks like NC Soft will be more absent that normal, putting up announcements weeks early so no one has to actually care about the player base. CLASSY NC Soft... CLASSY!

Bro what the ******************* is going on,i mean why its so hard to add a exp event,a blackfriday ,anything? why u nerf like everything?  u lose anything if u add a exp event for XMAS for real ? lol

Instead of make people happy while everyone in the server just waits a exp event , u decide to ignore everyone. We all was 100% there will be an exp event  like all years of l2, XMAS is when everyone is at home,crazy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not even 1 week of server boost or party boost or double daily xp. Absolutely nothing. For years now there has been something in terms of an xp event every Christmas time. I and I am sure many others have been saving and gathering pots for months in anticipation of it.

You have lost absolute touch with your player base. You know everyone was waiting for it and you stuck one finger up at everyone. You probably sit in the office reading these comments laughing. You have a few hours to fix this otherwise the playbase will turn on you.

Players STOP spending money to a management team that doesn't give a  **** about you. Hit them where it hurts, until they show a modicum of respect, listen to us and communicate with us. 

• Like 2

I totally agree. We all been looking for the 4 weeks of 100% or 200% base xp increase with maybe included no lvl penalty.

This is a huge drawback and with the recent actions over the last few months you lost a lot of players which quit because they are bored and there is no incentive to even log in. No matter how many "log in and stay afk" events you make just to fake increase the number of "active" players.

We all lf a xp event !!!

Guys.. those new dudes dont even know that they make something wrong..

They might think they do it right and we just asking much so dont take it personally. They never played this 18y old game.

Our GM's had to go and they hired the ones who got out of the university with good paper.

Announcing 2 weeks maintenance? They dont give a fck.. do the job and go christmass vacations! Just get the salary and go, this is the truth, get used to it.

and to be honest its not their company..it just happened that by the years we had GM's that at least they cared a bit for the game, those dont. 

Go in the office last week fck up br's and brooches for NO reason, copy paste 2 week server reset message and go have fun with GF for christmass. Cheers'

Bless your holidays you lone gamers :)  no l2 this year

• Like 1

I love people prompting others to stop buying Ncoins, however on last even with the Greater Gems, if you could see the attempts and the giveaways of the "limited" gems per server, you would understand that no one will ever care about the average player or the future of this game.

There are a bunch of them that pay thousands , since they are addicted gamblers in denial and regular/normal players that just expect with one prestige and one destiny pack, they will compete with the first group. The third group of non-paying players, either have all these items from the past as it was easier to gear up, or just are irrelevant to this equation and non factors.

Imagine if L2 was launched as it is today, NO ONE would even think of starting this game that requires monthly rent instalments to be average.

Give me an example of a new player, starting now, and how will they even get a r110 NORMAL weapon, in less than year... I will wait.

Cheers