December Holiday Gift Codes

Wissp

• L2 Team

Happy Holidays!

Tis the season of giving, so we are gifting all players in Lineage II, Lineage II: Classic, and Lineage II: Aden with vanity codes that can be used to redeem some useful rewards during the holidays!

The items received from using these codes do not expire, however, the codes must be used by Wednesday, Jan. 4, 2023.  Please note, that these codes should not be redeemed during server maintenance. Scheduled maintenance details are posted every week in the game appropriate ‘News & Announcements’ section of the forums.

Below are the Holiday Gift codes, which can be redeemed by following the instructions listed here. Please be aware that each code only works once per account, and all items redeemed can only be received by one character. The last day to redeem this month’s codes is Wednesday, Jan. 4, 2023.

Lineage II: Live - LINEAGE2NICE22
+5 Circlet of Grace Box x1
Emperor's Special Cocktail x50
Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic x50
Royal Honey Dark Beer x50

Lineage II: Classic - CLASSICFESTIVUS22
Talisman of Fate (Lv. 3) x1
Sweet Grace Cookie x100
Soulshot Ticket x1000

Lineage II: Aden - ADENNAUGHTY22
+3 Cloak of Protection Pack x1
Grace Cookies x100
Soulshot Ticket x1000

Thank you to everyone who continues to play and support Lineage II! We hope you enjoy these gifts, and we especially hope you enjoy your holidays!

• Haha 1

@Wissp

Whenever i think you cannot make it worse.....

This free pots are a joke.

Let me tell you:

+5 Circlet of Grace Box - comes from Exalted Quest for EACH character

Emperor Cocktails - got 3.443 of them on me and dont need them really

Shinging Dragon potion - got 7.267 of them

Royal Honey Dark Beer - got 2.204 of them + 6.750 honey dark beer

ALL of that is basically useless. We need BASE XP INCREASE + cheaper and easier available gear to get along with the steady increase of xp zones and "adjusted" monsters, which is nothing else than making them event stronger

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Wissp said:

Thank you to everyone who continues to play and support Lineage II! We hope you enjoy these gifts, and we especially hope you enjoy your holidays!

@WisspYou keep this up and people will be leaving faster than you can blink an eye. We don't need these useless "gifts"! We need an XP event.

On 12/21/2022 at 9:51 PM, Siri said:

@Wissp

Whenever i think you cannot make it worse.....

This free pots are a joke.

Let me tell you:

+5 Circlet of Grace Box - comes from Exalted Quest for EACH character

Emperor Cocktails - got 3.443 of them on me and dont need them really

Shinging Dragon potion - got 7.267 of them

Royal Honey Dark Beer - got 2.204 of them + 6.750 honey dark beer

ALL of that is basically useless. We need BASE XP INCREASE + cheaper and easier available gear to get along with the steady increase of xp zones and "adjusted" monsters, which is nothing else than making them event stronger

Maybe time to learn how to play Lineage2?  Not need gifts - not use, and not cry.  I buy every month this pots because need  ~  1400 per 30 days.

And gear all have who want. For trash people not need.

@Evilcrying

Check your Dimensional Merchant -> Recive Dimensional Item

There it should be

@Magla

Mate, i am not in need of these pots. I just pointed out, that these gifts are outdated.

Game itself needs to be more helpfull towards new/lower lvl players. You can't compare yourself being lv 120 with some alts + chars made for enchanting to all others.

10 hours ago, Siri said:

@Evilcrying

Check your Dimensional Merchant -> Recive Dimensional Item

There it should be

@Magla

Mate, i am not in need of these pots. I just pointed out, that these gifts are outdated.

Game itself needs to be more helpfull towards new/lower lvl players. You can't compare yourself being lv 120 with some alts + chars made for enchanting to all others.

Here not need more help that exist.  In my personal experience - here need to cut minimum half help. 

Simple - people must to get good time in game, server must get profit. But with people here is big problem - 80-90% who play not want even to use prestige/destiny, not want to use l2.store absolutely. But want to have TOP items and TOP lvl.. and all the time cry...  WTF?  In my experience (Naia) play ~20 people who can pay, and ~80-100 who can pay sometimes. That's all. For example you craft/enchant/cmp 20 top items - you can sell,  but 21 you cant sell - because that 21-st person for you propose just 30% price. Why? Because he are "trash" - play for free - and never not will have adena to pay real market price.  Simple...

Edited by Magla
MISTAKE.