OL/Dominator Advice

xArtex

Hi all, sorry for asking maybe this topic was already covered but looking for advice for OL/Dominator class. Never played it, but noriced it's a beast for PVE. Does it has issues with Mana? What A grade gear would be recommended? Currently i have archer 77 and looking to change class, so really interested in OL. 

Thanks in advance.

Majestic robe set and a 2 hand A staff. Get WIT tattoos to increase cast speed and m.crit chance.

After lvl 76, your Weapon Mastery will  have "a chance to absorb 1% of damage dealt as mana" 2% at lvl 80 and so on. 

Assuming you bought Hero starting packs, you should have plenty of accessories to increase your mana regen on top of that, so your mana should never deplete. 

So you select Steal Essence, turn on Warcry, press Autofarm and go afk. 

• Thanks 1

Hi, adding some question for further guidance

1) one of its skill said that when using spear or bow, OL will get 30% faster casting speed. Does using polearm/spear really increases the casting speed? And if it does, is it significant?

2) as a farming toon, is using light armor for an extra drain buff needed for survivability? (Im thinking about NM gloves/boots)

Catalyst15 thanks for the advice. To be honest I didn't have started hero set, so cam back from work today and bought it and the one for coins also. Those goodies created a beast. It's really worth getting those if you want to have some fun in the game. Just sad that my first char with Valakas which I had on other Aden server is now gone and no chance to obtain. But anyway, really good fun playing Dominator. 

17 hours ago, rapamol said:

Hi, adding some question for further guidance

1) one of its skill said that when using spear or bow, OL will get 30% faster casting speed. Does using polearm/spear really increases the casting speed? And if it does, is it significant?

2) as a farming toon, is using light armor for an extra drain buff needed for survivability? (Im thinking about NM gloves/boots)

1. It decreases cast as mentioned above.

2. I used NM light gloves and boots pre-76 since i was farming as a melee. So for that purpose, it was worth it. Afterwards you don't really need it since Steal Essence heals you way more than mobs will damage you for. If you ever decide to get Zaken Doll, it also gives 1% lifesteal