Heroes, September 2018

dUdot

14 hours ago, Pr1nce77 said:

Who are you ? OMG got it. As i said before i am not talking with randoms sorry. 

So after "wrong info" and "internet problems", this month we're gonna go with "i am not talking with randoms". You're excused :D

MAX got more heroes than last month. I was expecting some more "winter is coming" kinda posts here, but guess not. And overall it's a gz to all heroes ;)

15 hours ago, Nymphadorae said:

So after "wrong info" and "internet problems", this month we're gonna go with "i am not talking with randoms". You're excused :D

MAX got more heroes than last month. I was expecting some more "winter is coming" kinda posts here, but guess not. And overall it's a gz to all heroes ;)

Last time winter came to chronos max  got kicked out in less than a month nova got destroyed , lost Aden , etc etc . So you know ..... 

7 hours ago, HandsVSkills said:

Last time winter came to chronos max  got kicked out in less than a month nova got destroyed , lost Aden , etc etc . So you know ..... 

I'm no fan of MAX but at least get your fan fiction right, the MAX ppl left Chronos after Naia merger was announced and a few weeks later peppi decided to scam Nova and take 2 more euro based parties with him to go Naia as well - only after all that MS was able to take Aden ;)

ps, the real winners here is NC as ppl buy server transfers up & down, l2store items for half ass pvp and race to lvl110 :P

25 minutes ago, Draecke said:

I'm no fan of MAX but at least get your fan fiction right, the MAX ppl left Chronos after Naia merger was announced and a few weeks later peppi decided to scam Nova and take 2 more euro based parties with him to go Naia as well - only after all that MS was able to take Aden ;)

ps, the real winners here is NC as ppl buy server transfers up & down, l2store items for half ass pvp and race to lvl110 :P

It’s the results  who matter not the proses of what happened .  Winter is comming = what results ?  Now if pepinio left scammed or what ever he did you sould think what your clan did to prevent them . Since we sould talk about ourselves before we talk about others . What you did draecke? Stay town lf your +15 shield . Were  are you in Ms pvp videos or nova pvp videos ? Most of there you are not even there . Did you attend gainak pvp or dim siege ? So let’s not blame others and even better don’t find excuses were we exclude ourselved when it comes to failure .

No point bringing up a has been clan like Nova that clan is just living off it's past glory they aren't even worth being called a "top" clan. Their whole alliance has 0 castle in Chronos lost all of their castles in 1 day :(  

Anyways I guess peppinio did screw Nova over but as much as I want to shed pity for Nova you guys initiated and defended Pr1nce77 over screwing me over back then you harbored a sc4mm3r so I guess karma's a bish. Now Max couldn't care less about what peppinio did cause they are using him and the other former Nova cps. 

Draecke is easily the 2nd most geared tank in chronos sadly he is also a living proof that not all geared players are good players :P 

how does one prevent scams well besides never trusting anyone let me know how else :) 

about my contribution, not that that's relevant in the grander scheme of things, everyone knows I only do Sieges and help XP those who were not 105 yet etc. - am not the kind of player that joins a clan / winning side in the hope to get some gear out of it or the like lulz

I know my fan boyz love to talk crap about the fact I also do lots of trading but how else does one build up adena & improve gear these days hmm ? Gainax has been aids since day 1 and I've almost never done that period as that stuff just kills the little fun I have left in this game, will leave that to the "pro farmers"

long story short you need to go rewatch alot of Siege fraps cause 99.9% of the time Nova or back in the days SilentHorrors went to Siege I'm there, heck pretty sure you can see me in last Siege fraps from truffie where he 2 shots me when my party iss accidentally gave me wizards - shit happens :D

for someone who has played this game since closed beta the current state of affairs is nothing to get excited about and clans like MS & MAX come & go and nothing players like yourself will say change that reality ;)

oh and ofc the universal fact that nobody likes scammers

58 minutes ago, Draecke said:

peppi decided to scam Nova and take 2 more euro based parties with him to go Naia as well - only after all that MS was able to take Aden ;)

I think if this peppi really scam something half of nova clan would do a petition to NCWEST...like they did in Truffle dragon weapon case.
Btw, this section is for Naia...let ppl from Naia talk here :)

7 minutes ago, Jinkariya said:

No point bringing up a has been clan like Nova that clan is just living off it's past glory they aren't even worth being called a "top" clan. Their whole alliance has 0 castle in Chronos lost all of their castles in 1 day :(  

Anyways I guess peppinio did screw Nova over but as much as I want to shed pity for Nova you guys initiated and defended Pr1nce77 over screwing me over back then you harbored a sc4mm3r so I guess karma's a bish. Now Max couldn't care less about what peppinio did cause they are using him and the other former Nova cps. 

Draecke is easily the 2nd most geared tank in chronos sadly he is also a living proof that not all geared players are good players :P 

there's still some castles so no worries you guys still have a use for your zerg :P

the game goes in cycles so top dog now is under dog tomorrow well that's all part of the game and you know it so that's all good else game would be boring afterall no ?

don't know about being good or having most gear but last Siege at Rune castle it took 30+ ppl to kill me - which btw should be "normal" for any decent tank!! just cause a person don't care about Oly / Gainax or arranged pvp doesn't mean they're bad at their class lolz

5 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

I think if this peppi really scam something half of nova clan would do a petition to NCWEST...like they did in Truffle dragon weapon case.

no point as it's the type of scam where you hit confirm on a trade window aka once you click yes it's a done deal

also Truffle's case was totally different as all people did was petitioning NC for getting the same treatment not to undo his as such, that NC didn't want to do so and prefered to roll back their actions on Truffle that's just a side effect / collateral damage w/e

the sad part with peppi is not that he felt the need to scam a clan and as such people he has known & which he was part of for a long time but those that went along with him and now pretend nothing is wrong with that on Naia and yes I'm talking about prince / morpheus and all the others - shame on you all seriously!

cizes so many randoms appear in forum bloodSh.it, jinSomeWhat?, nymphGuessWho?  DH "clown" (I mean clan) grow up , even that handless tank dimedSomething is active in forum after hard feed in oly, eh so many true warriors here, hehe my tears cu and hf 

1 hour ago, runi said:

cizes so many randoms appear in forum bloodSh.it, jinSomeWhat?, nymphGuessWho?  DH "clown" (I mean clan) grow up , even that handless tank dimedSomething is active in forum after hard feed in oly, eh so many true warriors here, hehe my tears cu and hf 

Dang runiasty called me a random lmao of all people you called me a random looooooooools 

LF Max in dimensional siege come lets have some fun we miss you!

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/8/2018 at 11:14 PM, dUdot said:

Sigel Phoenix Knght - 3VN7z1Q.png Dimedrol

Sigel Hell Knight - 3VN7z1Q.png Przeklinak

Sigel Eva's Templar - 3VN7z1Q.png AllArroundMe

Sigel Shillien Templar - 3VN7BSx.png IRagnarok

Tyrr Duelist - 3VN7z1Q.png HooL1GaN

Tyrr Dreadnought - 3VN7z1Q.png BobOrc

Tyrr Titan - 3VN7z1Q.png Xtec

Tyrr Grand Khavatari - 3VN7BSx.png Frasato

Tyrr Maestro - Pazienza

Tyrr Doombringer - 3VN7z1Q.png Ozzy

Othell Adventurer - 3VN7z1Q.png Ghoul

Othell Wind Rider - 3VN7z1Q.png EpicSoul

Othell Ghost Hunter - 3VN7Brf.png Grandpa

Othell Fortune Seeker - 3VN7BSx.png LordSpoyl

Tul Sagittarius - Maxximilian

Yul Moonlight Sentinel - 3VN7z1Q.png Legolita

Yul Ghost Sentinel - 3VN7z1Q.png f2pr

Yul Trickster - 3VN7z1Q.png eXEQ7er

Feoh Archmage - 3VN7BSx.png lPeppinio

Feoh Soultaker - HTCcz

Feoh Mystic Muse - 3VN7z1Q.png Semilanseata

Feoh Storm Screamer - 3VN7z1Q.png Graf

Feoh Soul Hound - 3VN7BSx.png xXBaraXx

Iss Hierophant - 3VN7z1Q.png Thruee

Iss Sword Muse - 3VN7z1Q.png Shamiel

Iss Spectral Dancer - 3VN7z1Q.png Sindela

Iss Dominator - 3VN7z1Q.png dUdot

Iss Doomcryer - 3VN7BSx.png Oblivion

Wynn Arcana Lord - 3VN7BSx.png iForever

Wynn Elemental Master - 3VN7Brf.png Grumpy

Wynn Spectral Master - 3VN7BSx.png iiDeatHLovE

Aeore Cardinal - 3VN7z1Q.png Franzella

Aeore Eva's Saint - 3VN7z1Q.png 6yyyy

Aeore Shillien Saint - 3VN7BSx.png Alyssa169

Eviscerator - 3VN7zZ2.png OverDPS

Sayha's Seer - 3VN7z1Q.png Zinilwa

3VN7z1Q.png DragonHunters - 21

3VN7BSx.png MAX - 9

3VN7Brf.png Legends - 2

3VN7zZ2.png GenericCrew - 1

Randoms - 3

This is the real number of Heros today, dont know why if they are heros they leave his clan, maybe they are feed heros or they want to level up with out war because they cant do pvp.

3VN7z1Q.png DragonHunters - 12

3VN7BSx.png MAX - 8

Sorry for the heros of MAX and DH who leave their clans.

11 hours ago, BrielziN said:

ouch, 2018, ppl still hide skillbar, chat and use resample for game vids... :(

Feel free to pm me ingame, I'll remove equip, buff and you will 1 shot me with 1kk+ dmg. Hope it will help you to feel better  :$

• 4 weeks later...

Archived