STARTER TITAN EQUIPMENT FOR PVE

Brased

5 hours ago, Brased said:

Hi Im main titan lvl 99 and i don't have any equipment yet. I have 20b to spend. I prefer spend more in weapon than in armor, so What do you recommend me? 

pls help :)

hard to tell, whats your goal? 20 bil is kinda low to archive something more then solo k95 group.
-enhanced shadow 2h sword 12 bil
-Octavis warrior neck, Roc, QA soul, x2 cheap earrings 2 bil
-+15 str dyes 2 bil
-+6 r99 light set/+8Tw light set 4-5 bil
-1 head acc patack+str, patack+cha 300 mil-1.5 bil

just a friendly warning that tyr's are going the same way as wynn's aka being ignored by NC - their l2store caters mainly towards mages & archers so be aware of that fact

l2store geared GS archer's atm can do pvp & pve faster & better then tyr's with equal gear

feel fre to ignore this post if you have no intentions to use l2store as then obviously none of this will matter to you

1 hour ago, Pleistoros said:

hard to tell, whats your goal? 20 bil is kinda low to archive something more then solo k95 group.
-enhanced shadow 2h sword 12 bil
-Octavis warrior neck, Roc, QA soul, x2 cheap earrings 2 bil
-+15 str dyes 2 bil
-+6 r99 light set/+8Tw light set 4-5 bil
-1 head acc patack+str, patack+cha 300 mil-1.5 bil

thanks, unfortunately i don't have more adena because i dont buy nc, but this equipment sounds good to me  

On 1/9/2018 at 3:18 PM, Brased said:

Hi Im main titan lvl 99 and i don't have any equipment yet. I have 20b to spend. I prefer spend more in weapon than in armor, so What do you recommend me? 

pls help :)

Any other suggest? :) all tips are welcome 

also use those new patt fish stews & freya / paagrio pots for boost either dps or survivability

start doing factions on HB & Tracker aka Giants Cave so you can slowly work on getting those faction talismans which will help against those mobs and at highest levels give dps boosts to all

• HB -> stage 10 3% patt and 10% damage & defense against demons
  • Trackers -> stage 10 3% pcrit damage and 10% damage & defense against Giants

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I found the 50 element attack attribute from the shop kind of useful, since with Ench Shadow Fists and everything else (without opal) I managed to get an augument of +70 attack attr instead of spending 1.5b on crit dmg 15% (yes im poor) i kept the augument and actually went on having around 750 attack attribute. that's I feel the point where you notice a difference . 

https://imgur.com/FjN8GUh

depends where you hunt as for example Sea of Spores benefits of having even higher ele patt but yeah that's deffi usefull to have if you can't afford to go for 15% pcrit damage

if you have the exalted tiara that adds another +50 ele patt I think and comes for free

every lil boost helps and it's best not to get frustrated over the huge gap that exists ingame between new & old players and just upgrade step by step as guess what those old players did the same thing, they've just been at it a lil longer :)

Archived