Turn a Damaged Baium's Ring into a Baium's Ring?

Sp3Rm4N

Hi there!

As you can see, from the title, I'm quite noob. I found a Damaged Baium's Ring that someone droped in Giran and I would like to turn it into a normal Baium's Ring. I've seen some people selling +something Baium's Rings and I also know when it gets to +10, you can exchange to a regular Baium's Ring, but I don't know how to enchant it. What kind of scrolls or items do I need? Could anybody help me?

Thanks

On 1/23/2023 at 12:20 AM, Sp3Rm4N said:

Hi there!

As you can see, from the title, I'm quite noob. I found a Damaged Baium's Ring that someone droped in Giran and I would like to turn it into a normal Baium's Ring. I've seen some people selling +something Baium's Rings and I also know when it gets to +10, you can exchange to a regular Baium's Ring, but I don't know how to enchant it. What kind of scrolls or items do I need? Could anybody help me?

Thanks

When u do the baium instance you receive a chest, which can contain a damaged baium ring, shining varnish or normal varnish, u can buy the normal varnish also from the npc that gives the chest. When u made ur ring +10 and bring it to the npc he will swap it to a baium ring lv.1 

There is also the same thing for antharas and zaken.

On 1/26/2023 at 4:44 PM, Sp3Rm4N said:

Thanks for your answer. Unfortunatelly, these days it's very difficult to find Balthus Varnishes for sale  😢

which server are you playing? I can bring you in there when i'm doing it so you can buy it directly from the NPC