Next Update Info

Duel

I’ve heard there is going to be changes to Wynn in next update, just curious where people are getting this info from? I’d like to read it, and see if I want to keep my Wynn main or change it next Red Libra. On that not as well, any rough idea when next RL will be?

Just now, Duel said:

I’ve heard there is going to be changes to Wynn in next update, just curious where people are getting this info from? I’d like to read it, and see if I want to keep my Wynn main or change it next Red Libra. On that not as well, any rough idea when next RL will be?

Korean update notes, you can read on web, just do google translate, check "Awakening" notes

some of the things

1. Wynn due for major revamp 1st half of this year, maybe reach us end of the year (developer promise)

2. new skill for all classes, and WYNN included !!!! hooray.... - this should be on next update, april? or sooner? hopefully before server dead?

3. evi/maestro/domi, class restriction will be removed

4. switching main/dual will no longer get the inventory problem

5. Aden treasure box no longer drops, you'll get the contents as drop instead of box

6. macro improvement

7. new dyes (legendary lvl10 can exchange for lvl1 new dye)

8. developer promised to revamp and rebalance all classes more frequently 

9. dragon weapon exchangeable during red libra (hahaha, really?) will we get this in our region?

10. othell get skill to survive pvp

that is what i remember so far, most likely i missed some or some won't make it here due to region customization to milk more money  from current players

p.s if you read korean server updates notes, you'll notice drops of +32 limited weapon, top level jewel lvl10... compared to here dropping greater jewels lvl1 

our region equipment is eons away from other region, greedy NCSOFT need to milk more from  all players

On 1/23/2023 at 4:13 PM, ikanair said:

3. evi/maestro/domi, class restriction will be removed

4. switching main/dual will no longer get the inventory problem

9. dragon weapon exchangeable during red libra (hahaha, really?) will we get this in our region?

10. othell get skill to survive pvp

3 - yes, but it is just "planned", but not implemented.

4 - is it written so anywhere?

9 - pure speculation, it was not even planned yet

10 - .. to survive pvp, lol. Why not "to do pvp"? :D

1 hour ago, Fell said:

3 - yes, but it is just "planned", but not implemented.

4 - is it written so anywhere?

9 - pure speculation, it was not even planned yet

10 - .. to survive pvp, lol. Why not "to do pvp"? :D

3 - DK/Evi/Maestro/Domi - next red libra able to change for korea - Developer letter's Jan 6

4 - Developer letter's Jan 6

9 - Developer letter's Jan 6

10  - to make dmg, first you need be alive 😛

12. Mage DMG to be increase - Developer letter's Jan 6 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Korea red libra

DW stage 3 boxing

New update

DW stage 4, New Weapon + new Armor
(Needed material to upgrade get from crushing DW stage 1-3)  yehaaaahhh, at last i can make use of all those DW 1-2 in my warehouse, warehouse was getting full 😛

The Best is WYNN class care, maybe will be the new OP Class :D

Cheers

Ohh, and Daggers get boost with DW 
(DW will now include P.Crit DMG)

Edited by ikanair

On 1/23/2023 at 4:13 PM, ikanair said:

only for stage 3 weapons and you take a box and take a random weapon from it and costs NCoins(their NCoins ofc)

also...

all physical Dragon weapons stg 1-3 will take +30% critical dmg too

https://lineage2.plaync.com/dic/l2awkn/item/?=&itemid=36458&skillid=&category=62