Gran Kain Scroll Deletion

Wissp

• L2 Team

Our apologies for not communicating in advance regarding deletion dates appearing on Gran Kain Enchant Scrolls. During maintenance on Wednesday, March 1, the following items will be removed from player inventory:

• Gran Kain's Top-grade Kaliel's Bracelet Enchant Scroll
  • Gran Kain's Circlet Enchant Scroll
  • Gran Kain's Dragon Shirt Enchant Scroll
  • Gran Kain's La Vie En Rose Brooch Enchant Scroll
  • Gran Kain's Super-Advanced Seed Bracelet Enchant Scroll
  • Gran Kain's Top-Grade Artifact Book Enchant Scroll

If you wish to use these scrolls, you will need to do so before their March 1 removal date. We apologize for any inconvenience this situation has caused.

22 minutes ago, Wissp said:

Our apologies for not communicating in advance regarding deletion dates appearing on Gran Kain Enchant Scrolls. During maintenance on Wednesday, March 1, the following items will be removed from player inventory:

• Gran Kain's Top-grade Kaliel's Bracelet Enchant Scroll
  • Gran Kain's Circlet Enchant Scroll
  • Gran Kain's Dragon Shirt Enchant Scroll
  • Gran Kain's La Vie En Rose Brooch Enchant Scroll
  • Gran Kain's Super-Advanced Seed Bracelet Enchant Scroll
  • Gran Kain's Top-Grade Artifact Book Enchant Scroll

If you wish to use these scrolls, you will need to do so before their March 1 removal date. We apologize for any inconvenience this situation has caused.

its very unfortunate we have to get update note information from innova patch notes.  they also knew over a week ago about this change.  we knew this was intended when we saw the ninja update applied yesterday.

also, nice way to delete paid for items.  just keep screwing the players, it will definitely work out for you.

i dont think you guys can try to mess up more.

@WisspSo do i open a support ticket to have them make my item +7?
I had been saving the Gran Kain's i PAID for until i made a +7. So will support be increasing our items to +7 so we can use the items we PAiD for? Or will the community be receiving a refund?

In addition could you then also please expire other legacy items in game that are no longer available, such as the legacy agathions, these give a HUGE unfair advantage in today's game content raids/swords/epics etc, and the general player base has no access to them, putting them at a very big disadvantage.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

its very unfortunate we have to get update note information from innova patch notes.  they also knew over a week ago about this change.  we knew this was intended when we saw the ninja update applied yesterday.

also, nice way to delete paid for items.  just keep screwing the players, it will definitely work out for you.

i dont think you guys can try to mess up more.

im sure they can mess up more

• Haha 1

keep up the good work @Wissp 
@ABnD imagine the next step many they sell them (because not so many people with +7 to use them .they just saving until manage to go +7 )and after they put in l2 store  omg !  i wonder the polll they make what we need for 2023 did it have erase all kain scrolls poll ? 

This is inacceptable.

We paid for these Gran Kain scrolls and now you put them to a expire date.

I mean, if we could use them from +0 onwards, it's something i could stand. But not for +7 items upwards while you totally removed any possible way to make the from listed items to +7.

WE ARE ALL LF COMPENSATION OF THE GRAN KAIN SCROLLS WE PAID FOR

or

A HUGE DROP OF THE BASIC SCROLLS TO AIM FOR +7

21 minutes ago, UseYourBrain said:

You can add exchange 1 gran kain scroll = 500 normal enchant scrolls ( so for example 1 gran kain circlet scroll = 500 normal circlet scrolls) Just it  simple....

@Wissp this is serious, you can't just delete items people were keeping for future use.... In the past when thing were removed we always had a option to change those for other things. I like what is stated here. At least allow us to trade those Kain's for the Blessed Scrolls versions.

1 Kain Scroll for x500 Blessed Scrolls

This is fair for everyone.

@Wissp

I got a better suggestion

Dragon weapon and Limited armor need a count down timer also, let say, 6 months from date of drop/creation

That way all player will need to continue to spend NCOIN to keep getting new gear

Hmm... might as well make all items with count down time :D

This will resolve the complain that some player are over geared, will make PVP/OLY much more interessting

I Vote for this 1kkk %

Ran my support ticket.. got a canned response that tells me they are submitting it to qa to see if the removal is a bug. And like I knew they would say they cannot make it +7 so I cant use them, expected nothing less. My request only states that I want one of my items upgraded to +7 so I can use the gran kain that I obtained with ncoin. And referenced wissp notice of the expiration date. My only assumption from this is nobody must communicate there and nobody must know what's going on if they are submitting it for a bug...

The last +7 i made took 10k+ scrolls at 125-130luc.. so u less they double the enchant rates these are all being stolen from us.. literally this is the definition of racketeering.

Extremely disappointed they can delete items you pay for and yet they refuse to address content issues, exploits and legacy items that are no longer accessible to players that give the ones that have them extreme a unfair advantages.

BTW aware of 3x more decent spenders that left this week for good, huge ncfail

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Rotten said:

Ran my support ticket.. got a canned response that tells me they are submitting it to qa to see if the removal is a bug. And like I knew they would say they cannot make it +7 so I cant use them, expected nothing less. My request only states that I want one of my items upgraded to +7 so I can use the gran kain that I obtained with ncoin. And referenced wissp notice of the expiration date. My only assumption from this is nobody must communicate there and nobody must know what's going on if they are submitting it for a bug...

The last +7 i made took 10k+ scrolls at 125-130luc.. so u less they double the enchant rates these are all being stolen from us.. literally this is the definition of racketeering.

Extremely disappointed they can delete items you pay for and yet they refuse to address content issues, exploits and legacy items that are no longer accessible to players that give the ones that have them extreme a unfair advantages.

BTW aware of 3x more decent spenders that left this week for good, huge ncfail

+1. Well said!!!

@Wissp 

Yet another failure and copy paste from Korea to prove you have no input into this game. A compromise needs to be made. You were the face of the company and STATED this was NOT intended.... The entire community who had scrolls submitted a ticket and you wasted their time and my time. Now you come back and say  they will be marked for deletion? How about you make these "Scrolls for Deletion" BLESSED enchants that cannot drop the level of the current level regardless of enchant. That way players can actually use them if their item is  still not +7.

Question.... How many other "Standard Maintenances" have taken place with NINJA patches that affect the aspects of the game? Pretty messed up. 

Again, The previous poll you took will have LITTLE impact or merit with the Korean developers. I don't think anything will come of it but nice try. Pretty messed up you're the face and have to answer to the player community.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, LordCrypt said:

@Wissp 

Yet another failure and copy paste from Korea to prove you have no input into this game. A compromise needs to be made. You were the face of the company and STATED this was NOT intended.... The entire community who had scrolls submitted a ticket and you wasted their time and my time. Now you come back and say  they will be marked for deletion? How about you make these "Scrolls for Deletion" BLESSED enchants that cannot drop the level of the current level regardless of enchant. That way players can actually use them if their item is  still not +7.

Question.... How many other "Standard Maintenances" have taken place with NINJA patches that affect the aspects of the game? Pretty messed up. 

Again, The previous poll you took will have LITTLE impact or merit with the Korean developers. I don't think anything will come of it but nice try. Pretty messed up you're the face and have to answer to the player community.

Truer words have never been spoken! 

@Wissp

This can't be end that way. With people just losing scrolls being keept for almost one year without giving the chance to use them because of lack of Blessed Scrolls to actually get those items to +7. It doesnt make any sense.

We need a solution for this.

Thank you.

• Like 1