Live Server Maintenance: February 1, 2023

Wissp

This type of prices from NCWest helps the black market. Who will be stupid to pay 130$ for a 5% chance when in game "players" sell for 50$ the claw. This only empowers what I said before, for shure we have corupted GM's involved in selling full items behind the curtins. And no one can say I am paranoic as this was pointed to them so many times, and the reaction is aggresive as they are being disturbed - instead of being concerned.

most likely this post will be deleted ,  as many others.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MacAulish said:

So instead of changing the promotion to match the description, they changed the description to match the promotion. Wow, talk about "bait and switch". Illegal AF.

so instead of 5% getting  an item is 5% getting a cookie ???

42 minutes ago, LuckyStrikz said:

Didn't even bother to read anything you have posted, just shows how much I care any more.  However, I did see that this topic is hot which means you messed up again some how... SHOCKER.

I mean, just surprise me for once and get it right.

they investigating the isssue like juji in the past xD   
and the Oscar for worst mmmorg company goes to Ncwest 

Investigating?! 
Last fiasco, Gran Kain expiration, Wissp makes a statement it was not intended to delete them
Later posts It was intended to delete them
This time, they make horrible rates to craft a needed item in game, and then incorrectly state what you get from the boxes. 
After People have already spent money

I don't understand what they are investigating, i agree with LordCrypt's statement.

They must not even test their content updates weekly, these are OBVIOUS issues, not obscure accidents.

@Wissp @Hermes 

I'm a little confused here guys. 

I've played this game for nearly 20 years, as I'm sure many others. Yeah okay, we know some people spend quite a lot and that keeps things "going" in a sense.

But why the absolute disregard and disrespect lately? I rarely see a positive response or communication with the players. Even the ones who DO spend the big amounts.

You can see how this can be very frustrating I'm sure, no? 

We're simply asking for some type of response or understanding. If you guys were to come on here and just explain "hey listen this is this and this is that". At the very least we can all go "Ah OK, I got it" and from there we can choose whether or not to continue to purchase. 

But to post nothing ? To ignore everyone? I don't get it.

Me personally I really don't gaf,  because I don't spend much at all. But I have watched the events get worse. And I have watched the content get less and less. 

You guys honestly owe it to your community to at the bare minimum have some interaction and dialog so we know wtf is going on. Yknow ?

I hope all these complaints and concerns aren't falling on deaf ears, but I'm surely not holding my breath either.

Im back from a ban which means I'll be banned again in 10minutes, anyone who mentions anything they don't like at all will have the post removed and they will take a ban. GL on your stuff I've 100% stopped spending here with the useless team in charge.

• Like 1

HI all is worse and worse!

No more comments because if you say something about rmt or complain events you get instant ban on forum ...for that gl @Hermes with your events 👎

Maybe someone from USA wake up and report NC West, because they don't care about Eu players but maybe EU law will come against to like with Twitter.

21 hours ago, Wissp said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, Feb. 1 at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes. Please note that maintenance is longer than usual this week due to some backend updates that are occurring. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Love Strongboxes Promotion will begin for 4 weeks!
  • The Cablena Doll Event will end next week!
    • All event related items will be removed on Feb. 8.
  • The Dragon Slayer Promotion related items and exchanges will be removed on Feb. 8!

February monthly codes please...

• Haha 1

Since they removed MacAulish post but was already screen shot and pasted in L2 Discord.  I too have submitted my report to the FTC.

Oh and before you remove the post, please review Consumer Review Fairness Act. 

https://www.ftc.gov/business-guidance/resources/consumer-review-fairness-act-what-businesses-need-know

The Consumer Review Fairness Act (CRFA) protects people’s ability to share their honest opinions about a business’s products, services, or conduct, in any forum, including social media. Is your company complying?

• Like 3