Forums

Live Server Maintenance: February 1, 2023

Wissp

What happens in this Game that the costs do not stop rising, they make the purchase of NCoin not convenient at all, added to the success rate to get some worthwhile item... gentlemen this has to change, it cannot be that they affect the game with an INFLATION like this.

Hi, i play since 5 years ago with my wife, all days, even in our hollidays we took our notebooks and play from the beach. Unfortunately, we stop the play since one or two weeks ago. Nothing to do, no progress, no drops,  no gear, no funny events. We are very sads. If this post works for something or someone, we ve install Diablo 2 Resurrected, is amazing, we never play that, and this game have everything that L2 losed. Continue progressing/leveling, to many drops, Nice and Fun Quests. Maybe its time to change a little until NC do something to improve this game. We love L2 but lately it s a game without nothing of content. Sad for us. Even i have 1700 Ncoins and i don t know for what.. =S

Our chars are Kalefante and Yennikas, and we salute you guys. We hope this game change in the future and probably we will back. Nice to meet you everybody of you. Really it s hard to change but if the company do not nothing, maybe it s time to change the game. In our case, we now are very happiness playing 2DR.

PS: Maybe you can create a new post with suggestions of games like L2 to help other people to know other games.

PS2: Another "good" thing in this, in the last 5 years, we had our computers ON 24/7.. now the PCs are sleeping in the nights again  😃 

• Like 2

Created a forum account simply to say GOOD BYE! You've run this game into the ground, I've canceled all my subscriptions and I'll check back in 6 mo from now hoping that NC Soft West has been charged with something and has been forced to make changes, because that's what it will take. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, TROTAMUNDOS said:

guys i really stand with you all that this has been a disaster

But do you see any publication about everything you expose here?

no ... right ... I respect you all ..... but it is no longer worth complaining on the forum

they simply ignore us... well, let's pay them back with the same coin

let's move on from them and period

its worth more complains less ppl play less ppl play= less dollars ,less dollars make  management mad, therefore or they will improve or they will close game both are  good solution

• Like 2

Greedy Treasure Chest NPCs will be permanently added to Lv. 105+ hunting zones and will drop rare rewards or items that are usually obtained through the L2 Store only.

• Greedy Treasure Chests have a 12 hour (+/- 3 hour) random spawn window.
  • Greedy Treasure Chests will also supply a high amount of XP/SP after being defeated
  • The item drop penalty will still apply when killing Greedy Treasure Chest NPCs.

So after 2 3 years if Greedy treasure chests are added permanently where are they??????

5 hours ago, Sambuca said:

Greedy Treasure Chest NPCs will be permanently added to Lv. 105+ hunting zones and will drop rare rewards or items that are usually obtained through the L2 Store only.

• Greedy Treasure Chests have a 12 hour (+/- 3 hour) random spawn window.
  • Greedy Treasure Chests will also supply a high amount of XP/SP after being defeated
  • The item drop penalty will still apply when killing Greedy Treasure Chest NPCs.

So after 2 3 years if Greedy treasure chests are added permanently where are they??????

the post dont say they were permamenent though

45 minutes ago, fademist said:

the post dont say they were permamenent though

they got removed because that was easier than dealing with the people botting the chests.. instead of punish those cheating lets punish the whole server

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

I apologize for the conflicting information in the promotion article, which had to be updated. The CS team is honoring the article's description for all players who made purchases before the information was corrected.

Please get in touch with CS if you have any issues. They are working to make things right.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
Hermes

2 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

I apologize for the conflicting information in the promotion article, which had to be updated. The CS team is honoring the article's description for all players who made purchases before the information was corrected.

Please get in touch with CS if you have any issues. They are working to make things right.

Hermes

Nobody cares about the cookies. The event is a dumpster fire, nobody is going to pay hundreds of dollars to try a 5% craft. You know very well this event, in Korea, costs pennies, that's why craft rates are 5%. And yes we know it too, this is 2023, and this is the internet. All this hiding behind fingers is getting silly.

What people care is about you or whoever manages this game sitting down and writing a few words about the FUTURE of the game. Are we stuck paying 200 times what koreans pay for the same content? Are we stuck being the only territory in the Lineage 2 world  with random loot boxes as the only way to generate items in game? Do you plan to take any steps to fix  this game that is starved of items, because YOU choose to charge thousands of dollars for them, starved of players cause nobody's gonna start an almost 20 year old game and spend $10,000 just to progress with any semblance of efficiency? You are bleeding paying players, unless you move past silly polls and hollow apologies and actually enunciate a roadmap to fixing this mess of a game, guess what? Nobody cares. 

That's what the community cares about. Not hollow apologies about an event, that if you do the math, which I am sure you can, will cost a "normal" player that wants to use it to upgrade their dragon weapon MILLIONS of dollars to accomplish. No exaggeration, I challenge you provide the math that proves the word millions wrong. If anything, it's closer to tens of millions. Then we can talk about how embarrassing it is to have an event out that costs millions of dollars to participate in.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

this is known in the online world as click bait, nothing more

if anything it shows the korean export team is just a tad lazy in how they converted the korean version of this event to our export region as in korea it works through einhassad store and not loot boxes

@Hermes just pass it on that it's really just so much easier and less dramaz if they roll out einhassad store here too so ALL export regions have it and they wont have to think about these things. Also it would be really cool if the NCoin prices reflect a more realistic range as we know 8K coins in Korea (they have higher salaries then NA/North Europe) cost 1/3 of what we pay so erm come on now..

Much appreciated and many thanks in advance!

6 minutes ago, fademist said:

why anyone try to craft anything with 5% success? better chance to use them on this slayer than that craft lol

I spoke with people on slayer craft this year, some made claws, and they stopped. The feedback i got i would say the average price to craft one was between $200-$300

Thats $24,000 for a stage 3 at $200

NOBODY will do that

Just now, Rotten said:

I spoke with people on slayer craft this year, some made claws, and they stopped. The feedback i got i would say the average price to craft one was between $200-$300

NOBODY will do that

gotta make that Nobody will do that in NA as in Korea it's normal to pay ~65K for a stage3 no joke but yeah we're not having the kind of salaries that is the norm in Korea so again meh..

5 minutes ago, Draecke said:

gotta make that Nobody will do that in NA as in Korea it's normal to pay ~65K for a stage3 no joke but yeah we're not having the kind of salaries that is the norm in Korea so again meh..

I base a realistic price off last years slayer event. I reasonably cost me $1,000 to go stg1 to stg2. I do in the end still think that was too expensive. And now see it cost 12x-15x more to do the same is absolutely crazy. It drives players away from the game

15 minutes ago, Rotten said:

NOBODY will do that

compare to this craft chances maybe is better though...

@Rottenoh for sure and thats a fair assessment to make, just have a feeling somebody in korea looking back probably thought dayum we made that too easy let's change that a bit..

what baffles me and most ppl here is how anyone at nc soft thought this was a good idea.. the math behind this is totally obvious and it's a bit weird how it goes as this feels like oh they didn't think things could get worse then the slayer event, lets do this love one.. i mean really it's just sad to see how more and more ppl get pushed away from the game just cause they get fed up with these types of tone deaf sales promo's - i struggle to call it promo's as that wording suggest a special discount deal when we only get overpriced deals..

anyways the revenue numbers will say it all in the end and it's very clear that thats taking a dive lately as ppl had enough so here's hoping the finance team will tell the sales team to fix things

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Rotten said:

Neither are good nor will I participate, neither is a wise investment for this game.

never said any of them was good but compare to each other only..

and u have invest too much already hope u got the fun of that till now

8 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

Hermes

Noone cares about your faill event after of 5 pages posts and 9k views is that that the only thing that is incorrect in l2?  Start reading the forum ,stop deleting people posts. 

On 2/3/2023 at 5:17 PM, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

Hermes

How about those who may have purchased? You know, your player base that held out for a bit to see how the launch went and then got lucky that they didnt buy because of the failed rollout? The event did not go as intended, I was hoping to have the chance to get potentially an upgrade to gear. Well, the abysmal rates with the fraudulent switch of text made it that I was unwilling to spend because its a scam. The player base is hungry for this game, but there are alternatives and I am for one wondering if bothering with this is worth my time. I played this game since Open Beta and Korean Closed Beta, and frankly, this is worse than dealing with the never-ending amount of bots that plagued the early part of this game and continued that NCSoft has YET to ever actually deal with. I am willing to help, I work as a program analyst and evaluating customer requests and needs to what the end client needs is an every day to day thing. If the job cant be done with two people, then maybe NCSoft should do some reviews and be honest. If this game is not a priority and is being left as it is then tell us, otherwise listen to the player base and do something about it. Honesty from this company is what we are looking for. 

• Like 2