Help with build

Magestoso

9 minutes ago, Magestoso said:

Basically a new player. I just have the weapon and blessed exalted gear.

If nothing apart from full blessed exalted gear i'd suggest to get greater ruby (30 days) to see, whether will it be worth to collect money to buy a permanent one.

IDK about the prices in your server right now, but youll likely have to collect (pay) additional money to get adena to buy a greater red cat (+crt damage): they are together with greater ruby criminally effective for any physical dd. 

Also check for the Rulers Ring of Authority, for a necklace (like Blessed Valakas') with the skill cooldown bonus to reduce the cooldown for the steelmind.

Honorable mentions: Talisman - Abundance lv1; Dragon Rind Leather Shirt (gives good bonus + you can augment it for some gigabuff with the stones gotten from the Primeval Isle (Jamoa's Camp) chests), Talisman - Seven Signs.

PS: Did you know you could have taken the Atlas' Earring from being a mentee, and, then, enchant it (guaranteed) to +12 by mentoring 12 (and then again +12 to get it blessed) mentees? After some +4 or +5 enchantment it gives a bonus better than that of an exalted earring, and, the blessed Atlas' earring can often be seen worn on l2 siege youtube videos, meaning that it is a very good investment, and only some Antharas/Linvior and god earrings are better.

• Like 1

think the best is try upgrade the most cheap ones, you can do with 200b, buy book of artifact lvl 3, try make the pattack and pcrit dmg balance/fighter +4 artifacts, and fills al slot with lvl0 , try buy lvl 1-3 seed bracelet and buy +7 scorpio +7leo and can use  the fairy charm for extra +3pattack

• 2 weeks later...

those guys are going to drain your adena with the items they recommend....

First of, evis plays with p atk and p crit

make sure that you make a dual class 105, you get 3 dualclass skills ( if you are unsure what to dual, make a tyrant, same exact gear)
1) 5% physical, magical and skill crit damage
2) go for the patk skill that gives 9% patk but -3% pdef (reduction is insignificant)
3) go for the patk 27% proc
You need a total of 7 certificates, 2, 2 and 3, whicg you get at 85,90,95,99,101,103,105

Keep the blessed exalted set +10 for a while
skip insanity but get a 7signs for +50 element attack (stacks with longing from blessed exalted set)
Keep the circlet from the blessed exalted  set and keep the rings, the one from the blessed exatled set and the one you get when you start. 15% crit dmg on both rings
earring and neck from the blessed exalted set and make atlas +12 as mentioned, you can augument it and get up to 5% p crit damage (rare but doable)
keep the starter brooch.
(at this point if you still have the adena, buy ruby and red cat ! NOT the greater ones) instead of buying an opal, buy a top artifact +5, this gives +100 element attack and 100 element defense, plus a proc that adds crit dmg, fill 2 out 3 slots from the artifact slots with +0 ones,  for +5% damage -6% dmg taken.
So far, in terms of adena, the 7s is 18b, artifact book 85-90, maybe get red artifact +4 patk and +4 p crit damage, rest leave at +0, get a Level 2 seed bracelet and +6 agathions (leo, scorpio),  honestly for a +7 the price doubles for just 1% really not worth it. (you want a level 2 for the +50 element boost) get a chef money belt and a +5 kaliels bracelet ( not the top one) 

+5 top book 85-90b
7signs 18b
ruby 5 for 50ish 
skip red cat and skip G red cat totally, the p skill power is absolutely worthless to you at this point and for your build.
Kaliels bracelet 7.5b
Chef money belt 6-7b
+5 red artifact p crit 14b
+5 red artfact p crit 14b
+6 leo - 2b
+6 scorpio 2.5b
12 artifacts +0  600-700m each 8.5b

that should give you in total
14% patk/3% mdef/+3% mdef +1 to all stats
11% p crit dmg
+150 element attack +100 element defense
+12.5% soulshot damage
+12% damage - 11% damage received
*MAYBE if you find a good price, get a ring of creation for around 5 bil, its the same p crit damage (15%) but adds another 3% patk.

all those items will give you this much damage/resistance and I did not mention defense from 7s or element from chef monry ( cant rember them of the top of my head)

That is what would be your priority but different people have different opinions! I would presonally suggest getting a dragon rind shirt, event a +0 it isa valuabe items cuz besides the stats you get, it is possible to augument it, and the stones for kalies bracelet, dragon shirt, artifact book and  seed bracelet you can get them once you start doing PI (Jamoa Camp), you can get up to 15%p crit damage on shirt which is a pretty nice damage boost.

Evis, is the only toon that can go without shots and no gear, I do have a duo, evis and a prophet running around, and since that is not my main toon,  ( only has +0 blessed exalted set and +6 scorpio), I have left it without out shots for over a day, the toon kept going. Im not talking about 108 + areas, but up to EV ( that can get you 108 ) is pretty doable.

The best part is that due to its high evasion, you can get away with +10 blessed set for a while, maybe get a +7 or 8 defense talisman for some extra pdef and element once you start going to the 106+ areas along with the artifact book, that should be 200 element defense. Then you can add a +4 5% pdef blue artifact and +4 +50 elent resist blue artifact.

I mean I can keep on going but gear progression in L2 is not the same as the other games, it is very situational and not the same for every toon