Bots Bots Everywhere!

Itchy

This is a formal request to NCSoft to PLEASE monitor the quest pit at Forsaken Plains on Chronos Server.  The BOTS are as bad there right now, this minute, as I have ever seen!!  I thought your new security was going to fix this problem?  Legitimate clan members, legitimate players CANNOT complete quests in a timely fashion in this location because of all the BOTS!!!!  1 mob, 15 bots.  It's insane.

Please NCSOFT go look at this mess and fix it. 

Thank you

We don't have the new security update yet. The way I found to fix this is ask a clannie to bring out a 85+ summoner and mark them until something hits them and dies. I know they just come right back but if they are good enough they can take out 30-50 bots, with enough time for you to complete the quest in 15 minutes or so. I know this isn't a solution, just a band-aid just like NCSoft likes to do.

i took my 103 feoh out there and just one-hit everything before the bots could get to it. it still took some time, staying in one place for mobs to spawn. it is still a real problem though. the worst i've seen bots in well over a year.  i hope this fix comes quickly.  in the meantime, i hope ncsoft does something about the bots. it wouldn't take much for a gm to go out there and on-the-spot ban the obvious bot names. they aren't that hard to sort out.  pretty sad that legitimate players have to police bots themselves with either summoners marks or outright PK...

Oh but PK won't do the trick since the spawn spot is not that far away to actually make a difference. They'll just teleport back in a matter of minutes. I've been to forsaken plains about a couple of weeks ago and it was horrible, then I saw the mess it has devolved to a couple of days ago and it was even worse.

Archived