How to finish "Mission level" in "Mission name" tab

Impressio

I can't figure out and googling didn't help me.

There is a "Daily" tab in "Mission name" - it gives XP scrolls. There is everything clear.
But the first tab with name "Mission level" is always on 0 lvl. Does VIP account required to count this progress or what?

5 hours ago, LuisMenethil said:

Hi.

I have the same question. How this system work?

Mission.jpg

there in total of  11 missions which you can get points Daily mission you can get max 100 points and weekly is another 20

so in 1 week you capped with 740 points

you can get points from the

Dailies

1. Daily hunting I - 10 Points - starts appearing in your daily starting from lv. 61   (kill 100 monsters within you level)
  2. Daily Hunting II - 10 Points - starts appearing in your daily starting from lv. 61  (kill 200 monsters within you level)
  3. Daily Hunting III - 10 Points - starts appearing in your daily starting from lv. 61  (kill 300 monsters within you level)
  4. Daily Hunting IV - 10 Points - starts appearing in your daily starting from lv. 61   (kill 400 monsters within you level)
  5. Daily hunting V - 10 Points - starts appearing in your daily starting from lv. 61  (kill 500 monsters within you level)
  6. Giant cave exploration  - 10 points (requirement is lv. 76+) kill 200 monsters in the inner part of Giants cave
  7. Forgotten Island Exploration - 10 points (requirement is lv. 76+) kill 200 monsters in Forgotten Island Passage
  8. Hot Spring Exploration - 10 points (requirement is lv. 76+) kill 100 monsters in Hot Springs
  9. Start of Monster Subjugation - 20 points (Requirement 80+) get 1milion subjugation points *** 

Weekly:

1. Attack Clan Raid - 10 points (requirement lv.40 because that is the level requirement you need to have to join the clan raid)
  2. Attribute Monster Hunt - 10 points (requirement is lv. 76+)

**Monster Subjugation

To complete this mission you need to get 1 000 000 points when you get the 1 000 000 points and collect the key from the interface your daily is completed.

to get points you need to kill monster in the following locations with Sayha's Grace active

1. at lv. 80 you can start doing this in Varka barracks and Ketra Outpost
  2. at lv. 82 you can do this at Dragon Valley
  3. At lv. 83 you can do imperial Tomb
  4. At Lv. 84 Antharas lair
  5. At Lv. 86 Tower of insolence
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Impressio said:

Is it possible to do "Start of Monster Subjugation" mission on 65 lvl?

as far as I know you cannot start it unless you lv.80 due to you not able to get points. each time you reach 100% you receive a key which you can collect.

unless you collect it you wont complete the mission.

sub.jpgt the keys

• Like 1