Forums

Server Maintenance: Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Conguero

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 5, 2018 at 5am PDT / 7am CDT / 8am EDT / 1200 GMT and ending at approximately 7:30am PDT / 9:30am CDT / 10:30am EDT / 1430 GMT. Estimated downtime is 2 hours 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.

Other updates and reminders:

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @L2andAionOps for maintenance and server status updates.

@Conguero

Greetings, I'd like to mention something preferable as a bug but i know its not and it was happened on purpose

At Raiders Crossroads area Nerva Orc Merchant mob used to drop 5.millions adena without any drop boost. 

After the update and carrying the drop rate rune 50% from attendance reward event this mob drops only 3,225 millions. 

You should mention this change on patches or at least on weekly maintenance.

Cheers,

18 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

Xigncode its a fail anti-cheat, not a single good review in other online game providers.
I hope they are looking for another solution...

If so company would have closed . I’m sure anything is better than nothing . Can’t w8 for it to be online and then we see . For now we will have to be patient .  At least they don’t try to rush it like the ninja patch we got . 

10 minutes ago, HandsVSkills said:

If so company would have closed . I’m sure anything is better than nothing . Can’t w8 for it to be online and then we see . For now we will have to be patient .  At least they don’t try to rush it like the ninja patch we got . 

Ok, let me refraze..Its not good for any MMORPG games. Placebo(aka Gameguard) was better.
I think you are not connected with what is happening here :)

Ps: They didnt rush anything, all things worked as were planed.

What about the soulshot/spiritshot lag? There's a huge problem the last few days. When people try farm and gain xp, with all the boosts on, and end up dieing, can't do anything, because soulshot doesn't work... I mean what's the point in buying that shit, if you're afraid to use them, cause your money will, most likely, go completely wasted... And i don't want to mention about money wasted to buy or make Ruby/Sapphire, that actually, if shots doesn't work at completely useless... Is there any chance this will be fixed today, or what? Are we getting any xp boosts back, of those wasted, because of the server problem? Have a great day :)

11 minutes ago, Kari0laki said:

What about the soulshot/spiritshot lag? There's a huge problem the last few days. When people try farm and gain xp, with all the boosts on, and end up dieing, can't do anything, because soulshot doesn't work... I mean what's the point in buying that shit, if you're afraid to use them, cause your money will, most likely, go completely wasted... And i don't want to mention about money wasted to buy or make Ruby/Sapphire, that actually, if shots doesn't work at completely useless... Is there any chance this will be fixed today, or what? Are we getting any xp boosts back, of those wasted, because of the server problem? Have a great day :)

Yups. And it's still happening. We've also mentioned about this here: 

A new month is here, and I'm still exchanging e-mails with the L2 Support Team about this. They're trying to help, but they are still fixed on the idea that it's a problem on my end and not on their servers (since a lot of people are complaining about the same)... so :S

44 minutes ago, Missula said:

fix that ss/bsps issue please.

Yesterday with a full pt everyone had same problem at the same time. People invest real $ in boosts and then we can`t use ss/bpsp. That is not acceptable!

Its weird but, I've noticed, it happens when screen became yellowish and Etina start talking. As soon as his speech over, bug is gone.

3 hours ago, Kari0laki said:

They are taking away SS. They just have to slowly ween us off. If they were just taken away all at once too many would wrist ring. Have a great day?

@Conguero

Hi, first time on forum. Thanks guys for your work, especially for ppl ho ask about failed soulshot use can tell that was times were you must click it (soulshot) every  time you want hit mob)))))) ------>>>>>> thats was ffffff hard.

And my question -   why you dont delete RedLibra weapons? Befor you delete it after 1 month of event. Now dont - why?

If ppl have that weapons they dont by +8+10 Apocals weapons - its bad for economy. People run with it and dont nead by weapons in AH or trade Aden.  

Thanks.

Any chance of getting a better success rate with +11% Artifacts??

Right now this is a huge fail, with many players trying 10-15+ times with 30 fragments and failing every time (that, and only getting 10-16 fragments per 150 boxes).  Right now it’s just another event fail, and another good reason to not play L2.

If NCSoft is trying to get us all down to one server before the game ends, then you’re succeeding with this lousy event.  If there’s any hope of this event, or other’s getting better - let us know.  After 14 years of playing, another event like this (unless it improves) is just discouraging for almost everyone.

8 hours ago, RaistlinIII said:

Right now this is a huge fail, with many players trying 10-15+ times with 30 fragments and failing every time (that, and only getting 10-16 fragments per 150 boxes).  

Ahm... Trying 15 times and losing almost all frags? You can make artifact with 100% rate using these 300 frags...

This reminds me about guy complaining how he lost 4500 $ and got only lvl 4 Ruby. Man, he could just sell event items for a 360b and buy cool game setup, like +10 pvp set, Ruby 5(with prices of those days), and many others

15 hours ago, RaistlinIII said:

Right now this is a huge fail, with many players trying 10-15+ times with 30 fragments and failing every time (that, and only getting 10-16 fragments per 150 boxes).  Right now it’s just another event fail, and another good reason to not play L2.

If NCSoft is trying to get us all down to one server before the game ends, then you’re succeeding with this lousy event.  If there’s any hope of this event, or other’s getting better - let us know.  After 14 years of playing, another event like this (unless it improves) is just discouraging for almost everyone.

everyone knew upfront those odds would be in the low chance aka 5% area.. in particular as we finally also get 100% option

ppl should see it as making an Insanity talisman without increase chance items as the odds are comparable

Archived