New Server: "Guardian"

Welcome Everyone!

I am looking for fun, positive, dedicated, and active players to join me.

Since it's a new clan, the door is open to everyone who would like to be a part of the best clan on the server.  

There are rules and standards to follow as in any other clan. More info will be provided to you upon joining the clan.  

I want all of the members of the clan to enjoy and have fun in this EPIC game with good and likeminded individuals.

Once you join, we will partake in all the clan available activities/adventures that the game has to offer.

If you are interested, please do not hesitate, and DM me or leave a message on my post or contact me on discord or Instagram.

Whatever works best for you 😃

It's going to be a journey ladies and gentlemen! If you are looking for a good community to join, my clan will be the place for you! Give it a try and discover new and fun ppl to play with! 😃

Add me on discord: TheDragon#7087 & Follow on Instagram: NikkaDragon

V/R,

Nikka Dragon (aka The Dragon🖤♠️)

When there is a will, there is a way! file:///C:/Users/Kipis/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.png

#TheDragon

#TheDragonWay

#TheForceIsStrong

#USA

• NikkaDragon changed the title to New Server: "Guardian"

Hello there. 

I am and old L2 player... and an old guy too (49yo). I am from Venezuela, but my english should be enough for a basic communication, if you dont mind to get me into your clan. 

Am I allowed to ?

• Like 1

Can I join too?

9 hours ago, ItoZam said:

Hello there. 

I am and old L2 player... and an old guy too (49yo). I am from Venezuela, but my english should be enough for a basic communication, if you dont mind to get me into your clan. 

Am I allowed to ?

Same me LOL 
I am and old L2 player... and an old guy too (45yo). I am from thailand GMT +7 Can I join too?

• Like 1

On 3/13/2023 at 1:09 PM, ItoZam said:

Hello there. 

Am I allowed to ?

My man, Hit me up on discord: The Dragon#7087

• 2 weeks later...