Live Server Maintenance: March 15, 2023

Primali

11 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

I apologize for all the issues you are encountering.

I'm currently going over all posts and will update the Issue Tracker topic that was created under the Announcements Area.

Please allow me some time to start updating you all, we are currently trying to replicate and confirm the issues. I plan on updating the tracker as we work on verifyin problems and when I have more information about solutions.

I appreciate your support in reporting problems, and apologize for the inconvenience.

Hermes

• Forums page isn't allowing Likes (error message pops up) & requires numerous refreshes in order to reply to comments.
  • Aden instances' boss HP doesn't reduce when attacked. Before the update, my tanks had no issue in Lv.105 instances; Now, they're getting demolished.
  • Certain alerts & sounds (for shouts, filters & party invites/dismissal) are still activated when turned off.
  • Certain targeting skills like Snare, Volcano &  Phoenix Hawk don't work with the Auto-Hunting Function.
  • The 2nd option in the Auto-Hunting UI forces characters like Feohs to chase monsters & swing even if the skills are designated to STAND (ie: useskillSTAND).

Does this mean we're receiving compensation packs in the near future? 😩

@Hermes 

Why does "current coins" & "coin rewards" pop up when right clicking names in our chat box? When selecting one, it blocks names.

Also I'm having problems replying or making posts. When my replies or comments do not post, I receive a message saying "my previous comment was restored."

28 minutes ago, ProDigY said:

@Hermes 

Why does "current coins" & "coin rewards" pop up when right clicking names in our chat box? When selecting one, it blocks names.

Also I'm having problems replying or making posts. When my replies or comments do not post, I receive a message saying "my previous comment was restored."

the coins thing is a misstranslsation, it should be add to ignore list etc

23 hours ago, Mete said:

the coins thing is a misstranslsation, it should be add to ignore list etc

We still have that option available with the proper description when we left-click on the chat bubble next to the name. What I'm talking about is the right-click function they haven't removed in this expansion update. It now gives a different description. I can't see how 차단 could be mistranslated to mean 동전. Neither of those words could possibly be confused for the other.

1 hour ago, ProDigY said:

We still have that option available with the proper description when we left-click on the chat bubble next to the name. What I'm talking about is the right-click function they haven't removed in this expansion update. It now gives a different description. I can't see how 차단 could be mistranslated to mean 동전. Neither of those words could possibly be confused for the other.

well try it and see, it's add to ignore list

On 3/15/2023 at 3:00 AM, Funkey said:

@Hermes

No free blessed exalted pack?

No 4000 NCoin Lowbie equipment pack? (like https://www.lineage2.com/en-us/news/store-update-extravaganza

No exp event for lowbies?

No black ticket event like Japan?

You need to help push the population into the new content, not just be content with overcharging for skill books.

I concur 100000000% This has to be one of the lamest updates in terms of assisting low level and new players that I've ever seen. Do Better GMs/NCSOFT!

• Like 1

On 3/16/2023 at 4:08 AM, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

I apologize for all the issues you are encountering.

I'm currently going over all posts and will update the Issue Tracker topic that was created under the Announcements Area.

Please allow me some time to start updating you all, we are currently trying to replicate and confirm the issues. I plan on updating the tracker as we work on verifyin problems and when I have more information about solutions.

I appreciate your support in reporting problems, and apologize for the inconvenience.

Hermes

disabling pickup has no effect, you still pickup

On 3/16/2023 at 2:29 PM, ProDigY said:
  • Forums page isn't allowing Likes (error message pops up) & requires numerous refreshes in order to reply to comments.
  • Aden instances' boss HP doesn't reduce when attacked. Before the update, my tanks had no issue in Lv.105 instances; Now, they're getting demolished.
  • Certain alerts & sounds (for shouts, filters & party invites/dismissal) are still activated when turned off.
  • Certain targeting skills like Snare, Volcano &  Phoenix Hawk don't work with the Auto-Hunting Function.
  • The 2nd option in the Auto-Hunting UI forces characters like Feohs to chase monsters & swing even if the skills are designated to STAND (ie: useskillSTAND).

Does this mean we're receiving compensation packs in the near future? 😩

those skills you need to cast once, its an area skill and since it has range and is not around you only, you have to "tell" the game where you want it, then add it tot he macro and it will work.

Yes most people do not how to properly use phoniex arrow in a macro; you cast it once and select the area to hit it is remember in the macro and will continue to shoot at the same spot.  Most did not use it because it could flag u because its non targeted skill but i t hink they fix that problem with last update.

Also there's insane lag spikes. Not in movement. But for example I was "receiving" a clan quest, took a full two minutes to receive. Same with paying 200,000 adena to change the buff from the fire npc, took a good 90 seconds

On 3/19/2023 at 10:37 AM, Slycutter said:

Yes most people do not how to properly use phoniex arrow in a macro; you cast it once and select the area to hit it is remember in the macro and will continue to shoot at the same spot.  Most did not use it because it could flag u because its non targeted skill but i t hink they fix that problem with last update.

My macros for Phoenix Arrow, Shadow Snare, Tornado, Barrage of Nails, Black Pool & Soul Barrage have all worked before this Dethrone Patch. Are you saying Phoenix Arrow still works for you when using the Auto-Hunting UI? 🤔

12 minutes ago, ProDigY said:

My macros for Phoenix Arrow, Shadow Snare, Tornado, Barrage of Nails, Black Pool & Soul Barrage have all worked before this Dethrone Patch. Are you saying Phoenix Arrow still works for you when using the Auto-Hunting UI? 🤔

I dunno about him but I can tell you for sure it works for me, i use it in Jamoa a lot :), works the same way it has always worked... cast it once, then use the maccro the skill in rotation.

1 hour ago, Connex said:

I dunno about him but I can tell you for sure it works for me, i use it in Jamoa a lot :), works the same way it has always worked... cast it once, then use the maccro the skill in rotation.

I don't believe you. Post a video of it working for you. I've been using my macros for years. The only thing that's changed is this recent patch.

Never mind. I just remade the macro & it now works like it did before this recent patch. Must be a bug.

Edited by ProDigY
Fixed my macro issue.
  • Like 1

Another Bug i encountered.

I still have some Baylor/Nightmare Kama Passes.

Did today Baylor, wanted to use the pass to do a 2nd round and then "cannot be used due to unsuitable terms".

Fix it so the passes work again.

Dethrone and TOI drop of Tome of Heros was reduced to like zero.

Fix it to the old terms. No way for us to get the Hero Tome lvl up.

Also fix it, so we can apply r/r99/r110 armor and weapons to the Hero tome exchange like it is possible at Korea.

That is also bugged - or done by NCW with purpose - without a option to get Hero Tomes in any way

@Hermes

Lets go on, what about the Gran Kain scroll exchange for all who got the deleted ones to get back the new shining Gran Kain scrolls?

I need to bother you forever, since the support told me to do so 😉

Oh and do you want me to make you a guide how to read "pm's"? Seems you are not able to do so.

If, then read and reply to my messages, which is oldest from December 2022.....

7 hours ago, ProDigY said:

Yes because i set after i turn the macro on nothing has changed

On 3/19/2023 at 10:58 AM, hrdina said:

J4k_5nwFUjXYUpzd_nvjXTFisqwnJL47qLvdgWfG

hey @Hermes please take a look at mages ... feeling like we are the stepchild of the NCSoft/West.

there is ABSOLUTE no skill cd improve, it's the very same  :((

@Hermes I think the same, there are skills that even have more CDs like (G. Burst casting) before with all my cd I reloaded in 49 seconds, now it's in 53, I understand that they changed the AP but everything else had to be the same.

It's already bad enough that the MP was reduced for us feoh people and they add the CD.

• Like 1