Classic Server Maintenance: March 15, 2023

Primali

Ruins of Agony and Abandoned Camps adena is very low, i tried that. Monsters dropped 30-60 adena instead of 100-250.

Please fix it, and please expand the farming areas, map is huge, and players ks a lot, it still takes months for me to farm the adena for 1 item, a queen ant ring lv3 for example, and i don't want to take monsters from new players who are much slower than me. So please, expand farming areas, and make places like Ruins of Agony and Abandoned camp at higher lvls that would be fantastic, good farming places for lv 40, lv50 lv60 chars. Not only lv20-38 and than lv79....it would be good to farm for weeks at lv40-50-60chars, or more than weeks.

• Like 1

Hello hermes I found one of the possible errors of not being able to enter the necropolis of devotion, Well when you use the TP for Spider nest you are teleported to a very strange and new structure that appeared after the update and walking through this structure if you use a / target gatekeeper ziggurat you will find the NPC that we used to enter the necropolis and he is inside these new structures, so the possible error is in the coordinates where the NPC was placed, I hope I helped @Hermes

Could you please reach out to CS regarding you issue and see if they can help?

No damage and other systems message text is common problem, not just mine.  Can be confirmed by any player. This should be addressed ASAP as this makes game pretty much unplayable.

----

Yes, it is a big problem, you guys need to fix this issue ASAP. Do it now, not next week!! @Hermes

• Like 1

14 hours ago, gembu said:

No damage and other systems message text is common problem, not just mine.  Can be confirmed by any player. This should be addressed ASAP as this makes game pretty much unplayable.

----

Yes, it is a big problem, you guys need to fix this issue ASAP. Do it now, not next week!! @Hermes

+1

• Like 1

On 3/16/2023 at 2:54 AM, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

We are currently investigating  the Necropolis of Devotion issue reported here, once I know more, I will update the Issue Tracker topic that was created in the Announcements Section.

Duplicated items were removed from the NShop as they were sold in the L2Coin shop. This is not a bug.

We will check on this issue. Please check the Issue Tracker for any updates.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Hermes

@Hermes what about the bugs of no damage logs of Jewels the Aquamanire jewel is nerfed like crazy? 

what else is is the patch which is not mentioned?  

the patch notes is full with holes and in wrong information?

In the notes it says we can craft blessed circlets but i dont have the opiton in my special craft @Hermes

criclet.jpg

circlet2.jpg

Mysterious sword drop is this even for us? whats the point of this weapon? what grade is it? @Hermes

image.png

Teleport

what do you mean with this 5 areas added to teleport?

we already had teleport to places like Ivory tower crater and Giran Harbor or is this wrong in the patch notes for classic ? @Hermes

teleport.jpg

missing  or incomplete information that we seen so far on the patch notes can you please confirm and add on what else is broken:

1. Deletion of the area School of Dark Arts why is it removed and replaced with some fancy stuff which has 0 ADDED VALUE to our server atleast if some new comers want to level in school of dark arts they still can. Now it is completely gone with something that is not used for us? or you planning to include hutting zone of the new area for us or its just some wasted space on the map that i would say just remove the entire area form the game. at least the world map looks smaller
  2. nerf of adena drops in various area's like abandon camp , ruins of agony @Hermes
  3. ToI 4 and up monsters seems to be increased difficulty?
  4. Jewel changes Blue and red cat eye merged as 1, aquamarine mp recovery went down from 100+ to 10 are there any other jewel changes please confirm we paid for these items with real money. @Hermes
  5. @Hermesvalley of the saint fog removed but we cant go there why? what is the purpose of having this on our map?  if you open up Rune only with a small whole why not just completely open it include also monsters into it so we have more area's to levelvalley-of-the-saints.jpg
  6. missing ability  to see damage and consumables in the chat boxes  @Hermes
  7. seem functionally to hide your adena amount in your screen is removed (not mentioned in the patch notes as well)
  8. Teleport scrolls single and 500 packs are removed from the l2 coin store why? why is the same tradeable pack not in the L2coin store if its duplciate?
  9. where do we get these? collection.jpg

can you please give us accurate patch notes?

• Like 2

Maybe the appearance of Valley of Saints on the map is a preview? In a future update this region of the map should be opened.

I believe the Classic version is an adapted version of Aden's, so during these major updates some Aden features may appear on Classic. In time they should fix it.

Anyway, will we have gift codes this month of March? 😇

On 3/20/2023 at 2:32 PM, LuisMenethil said:

Maybe the appearance of Valley of Saints on the map is a preview? In a future update this region of the map should be opened.

I believe the Classic version is an adapted version of Aden's, so during these major updates some Aden features may appear on Classic. In time they should fix it.

Anyway, will we have gift codes this month of March? 😇

That will be the day. The game seems to get worse with every update. All we can do is adapt and get used to it.