Missing in the Description? - Tyrr Grand Khavatari - New skills

guti79_99

Quick question GMs

My main class is Tyrr Grand Khavatari, and I was looking forward on the 2 skills changes. Mainly on the Furist first that will add P.Skill Power +10%, but looking at the skill description and comparing to the in-game skill description, it seems like that was NOT applied. 10% skill power is a significant boost, and that was not added for this class.

Is this a typo?

Source: Lineage II | Dethrone Fire Update Patch Notes (lineage2.com)

Tyrr Grand Khavatari

Changed 2 of Tyrr Grand Khavatari's class skills.

Skill Name

Changes

Furious Fist

Added P. Skill Power 10%

Force Storm

Added power increase for momentum consumed setting

On 3/16/2023 at 12:23 AM, guti79_99 said:

Quick question GMs

My main class is Tyrr Grand Khavatari, and I was looking forward on the 2 skills changes. Mainly on the Furist first that will add P.Skill Power +10%, but looking at the skill description and comparing to the in-game skill description, it seems like that was NOT applied. 10% skill power is a significant boost, and that was not added for this class.

Is this a typo?

Source: Lineage II | Dethrone Fire Update Patch Notes (lineage2.com)

Tyrr Grand Khavatari

Changed 2 of Tyrr Grand Khavatari's class skills.

Skill Name

Changes

Furious Fist

Added P. Skill Power 10%

Force Storm

Added power increase for momentum consumed setting

It's probably just a localization issue.

1 hour ago, Equadym said:

You are here to play the game, not to "guess things", so just play the game (sounds like a familiar thought you have read elsewhere?)

You seems very salty mate. My post above actually means just play the game too. Doesn't matter what the skill description says.

19 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hello,

There seems to be an issue with the tool tip for the Furious Fist Lv. 2 and Lv.3 skills. We are checking and will update once I know more.

Regards,

Hermes

Thanks @Hermes
I looked at the description of that skill before and after the upgrade, and the only difference is the "consumes +30% of Soulstones". 
Thanks again for double checking this.

Furious-Fist-Description2.png