you can't change class

I find it illogical, that in such an important update "called assassin" they have forgotten the most important thing, being able to change class to assassin...

They do not forget promotions, or anything that has to do with the wallet, but the most important thing.

• Administrators

Hello,

Since the Assassin is a new class, the Class Change Ticket will not work to change from and existing class to the newly released one.

I hope you can understand, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Hermes

12 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello,

Since the Assassin is a new class, the Class Change Ticket will not work to change from and existing class to the newly released one.

Hermes

Is it a joke ? 

Every region can change since day 1 to the new class.

Everyone prepared the update to be able to change, by preparing dyes, weapons, sb coupons 3* and 4* (that cant even be traded within account). How you gonna refund ppl that bought the 4* sb from promos that they cant use for the class they were going to play ?

The NPC to change class displays the possibility to change to assassin like any other class. BUT YOU CANT CHANGE YOUR CLASS TO ANY CLASS, AT ALL, NOT JUST ASSASSIN.

You guys didnt forget to put loot boxes and promo stuff again meanwhile. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello,

Hermes

I'm even trying to change to ghost sentinel and it won't let me!!

You say that because it is a new class they cannot be changed, but the vanguard was a new class and everyone could be changed from day 1, in the other regions if it allows you to change the class to assassin and not here? I feel like you don't even know what you're saying and what you're doing is making the few people left who pay your salary leave

• Administrators

Hello,

My apologizes, you are correct and the new class is supposed to be available for all players when using the ticket.

We are currently checking the problem where the Class Change Ticket is currently no working for any class.

Thank you,

Hermes

• Administrators

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the spam, but could you guys please describe exactly what the issue is? Is the UI not responsive? Are you not allowed to enter in the lab? Please clarify, I have just tried to replicate the problem and had no issues changing class multiple times, including the Assassin.

Hope to hear from you guys soon so I can better understand when and where the problem is happening.

Hermes 

3 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the spam, but could you guys please describe exactly what the issue is? Is the UI not responsive? Are you not allowed to enter in the lab? Please clarify, I have just tried to replicate the problem and had no issues changing class multiple times, including the Assassin.

Hope to hear from you guys soon so I can better understand when and where the problem is happening.

Hermes 

Why the Live server is without a monthly code?