last resistance clan HUSARIA recruiting PVP players!

OmenOfSteel

Hiho Naia,

are there any PVP players left on NAIA that didn't join Godzilla yet and are bored from PVEing?

If yes, join the last futile resistance that keeps this 1-sided-server from being totally dead: HUSARIA !

We are recruiting brave freedom warriors and fearless martyrs that don't mind fighting outnumbered and outgeared.

Requirements for Solo Players:
- you should be lv. 102 (or close to it)
- you should have a Dark Set +8
- no Lemming or Sheep mentallity, no "join the winner"-bandwagoners
- 100% legits only: no RMT, no script, no bot (not even the one our enemy is using)

Requirements for CPs:
- just come  xD

What we offer/what you can expect when joining us:
- lot of PVP action, we're usually always the clan with most clanwars on the server: Godzilla (always, guaranteed.) + 3 or 5 smaller wars
- good teamwork in clan (Hero Throne, Spezion, sometimes open field Raidbosses, clan PVP, Fortress, Sieges, Messiah, PVP practice in Coliseum etc.
- helpful, friendly and amusing clanchat
- most probably we can offer you a slot in one of our CPs or we can help you build a new CP with the solo players we already have in clan.

So if you have some gear (no top end super OP L2Store Visa-Card overkill required), don't wait any longer and just give it a try, join the Killing and the Dying B|

For more infos pm any of these DH-victims :D:    "FotoMoto   "OmenOfSteel    "Sypsne    "Ferald

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, dUdot said:

Great video! If I ask nicely, can I have the tracklist to this awesome soundtrack please?

Sure m8 np here we go:

MANOWAR - Blood of the Kings
KREATOR - Hordes of Chaos
JAG PANZER - Generally Hostile (No Mercy for the Weak)
TEN - Red
BLIND GUARDIAN - Welcome To Dying
OVERKILL - Elimination

Old players joining a toxic clan as DH and willingly become slave lemmings is even worse than newbies doing that cos they just don't know any better :)

Asa:Did F2PR at least say "thanks" to all you slave workers when he made his new bow ? Cos I doubt any adena was shared to each CP that helped making that. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong :P

:D  I am not aware about anything I actually did to help F2pr to upgrade the bow. So if he say's thanks to me would be nice but I have no clue why he would do that.

Just to be sure. I or my CP member have given the following items to F2pr to upgrade the bow

Dragon Claw  — 50 pcs. our CP gives 0
Weapon Fragment (Top-grade)  — 1560 pcs. our CP gives 0
Exquisite Synthetic Cokes  — 1560 pcs. our CP gives 0
Durandil Wire  — 1560 pcs. our CP gives 0
Elcyum  — 100 pcs. our CP gives 0
Giant's Energy  — 300 pcs. our CP gives 0
Gemstone (R-grade)  — 7000 pcs. our CP gives 0

So for this exhausting contribution my CP and i personally did I will ask F2pr to gif me Ruby 6 at least or I press quit. What will, as you read from my contribution summary, clearly lead to inability to make anymore dragon weapon upgrades for DH.

6 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Asa:Did F2PR at least say "thanks" to all you slave workers when he made his new bow ? Cos I doubt any adena was shared to each CP that helped making that. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong :P

F2 just said "gz DH".

But I have sent adena too Ozzy. And at this moment he is sharring all between CP and few solo players

As we can see, you have no idea how the things go in DH. Msd didnt have enough time in clan to get more info 

On 2/7/2018 at 5:37 PM, OmenOfSteel said:

Old players joining a toxic clan as DH and willingly become slave lemmings is even worse than newbies doing that cos they just don't know any better :)

I'm not in DH and I don't think I will ever will be in DH because of many reasons.  

FYI
Btw when I was giving advice to you make better propaganda, pvp videos etc. I didn't meant it like you are doing it right now. You're embarrassing yourself atm.

On 2018-02-08 at 12:07 AM, dUdot said:

As we can see, you have no idea how the things go in DH. Msd didnt have enough time in clan to get more info 

Dudot i dont tell info about what I think or know about sharing inside dh or any other clan I've been in. I just wanna PvP end of story ?

@marw: I still dunno who you are and also I don't care tbh. And if you think that video was made cos of any comment u made or made not you're quite delusional hahah 9_9

@duBot: MsD didnt join u guys to spy you out  lolz. I was super mad on him joining to serverplague DH, that is why I ordered HUSARIA to not PVP any party where MsD is in while he was in DH, cos I simply didnt wanna give him PVP fun. Since he's back now he didnt tell us any DH secrets or infos nor did we ask him anything.

i'm an old player here, even i reroll few times till now but....i rly miss the atmosphere and the real pvp when dh fight vs sillenthorrors, and also many many pvps becouse was so many clans on whole map. sad also old members of sh joined dh after clan broke and not even tried to remake the glory of old days. but now, we have a Resistance in Naia, even we cant compete vs draco weapons, we still fight vs normal ppl like us. F2pr, when u appear, u deserve only our pr, and dont give u pvp satisfaction. u can be borred to death and making pvp only every 2 weeks 2 hours. we can hunt ur sheeps, ur slaves, all day, so we will have our fun, for sure but u dont. and its not about hatred, this is for stupid ppl, its about thats things going on now, on an dead server with slave menthality. have fun.

2 hours ago, N4zgul said:

i'm an old player here, even i reroll few times till now but....i rly miss the atmosphere and the real pvp when dh fight vs sillenthorrors, and also many many pvps becouse was so many clans on whole map. sad also old members of sh joined dh after clan broke and not even tried to remake the glory of old days.

Good old times when ppl had only +6set, +7-10 weapons and jewelry. Now you need to invest more and more to being at least mid pvp player(50% items l2store only)...

2 hours ago, N4zgul said:

F2pr, when u appear, u deserve only our pr, and dont give u pvp satisfaction. u can be borred to death and making pvp only every 2 weeks 2 hours. we can hunt ur sheeps, ur slaves, all day, so we will have our fun, for sure but u dont.

Believe me, pvp with you is not satisfaction. Even on exp in Elven we need to control our group more than in pvp vs husaria...

3 hours ago, dUdot said:

Believe me, pvp with you is not satisfaction. Even on exp in Elven we need to control our group more than in pvp vs husaria...

lolz interesting. We didnt have any PVP against your party since months when u showed up for raidbosses after we killed exeq few times. Since than I havent even seen you or your party anywhere apart from siege.

5 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

lolz interesting. We didnt have any PVP against your party since months when u showed up for raidbosses after we killed exeq few times. Since than I havent even seen you or your party anywhere apart from siege.

Are you talking about yourself or about all your clan members?

8 hours ago, dUdot said:

Are you talking about yourself or about all your clan members?

All my CP. While you were talking for all "Husaria".

Ofc my CP has no chance against 10 year botted & RMTd toons like your CP, I admit that.

So you could now commend to your clannies to stop using Adrena1in as it gets really funny in last days.

I'll not report the abusers as I never did that, but I fcking hope all those guys that use is so blatantly visible, get perma banana.

When I have more time maybe I can make another movie for those champions. Dunno if you are one of them, but knowing your history probably yes.

Archived