last resistance clan HUSARIA recruiting PVP players!

OmenOfSteel

3 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

So you could now commend to your clannies to stop using Adrena1in as it gets really funny in last days.

:DD why do you think so? Even socket gave proofs of zr users (antihide, target through walls), but you are thinking DH use soft for pvp because... because they killed you, right?

1 hour ago, marw said:

This. I was one shot from SpartianGuard with skill Bow Strike (crit but anyway). And my equip is above average of Husaria players.

Imagine f2pr's dmg(he has 100% skill crit rate). Thats why...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, dUdot said:

:DD why do you think so? Even socket gave proofs of zr users (antihide, target through walls), but you are thinking DH use soft for pvp because... because they killed you, right?

lol nope. DH killed me and die to me since years now. I play this game long enough I dont mind being killed its part of the game.

But, its fcking obvious you guys started to use something again. First there was the bot runiasty recorded (you know the video), that is back in your clan btw.
Since than it has spread a lot. I know disparation and crystal form get bugged from time to time. But against some ppl. it gets bugged each time. Each PVP. Onehundred percent.
Or some of your tanks in oly: They keep pull skills, and only use them to 100% cancel each survival skill. Must be really good players to react like this  :P

At this point, even a blind can see DH using magic software again. It's a bloody shame, but same time nothing new.

Welcome back in the past. Bunch of cheaters.

On 2/9/2018 at 3:58 PM, dUdot said:

Good old times when ppl had only +6set, +7-10 weapons and jewelry. Now you need to invest more and more to being at least mid pvp player(50% items l2store only)...

Believe me, pvp with you is not satisfaction. Even on exp in Elven we need to control our group more than in pvp vs husaria...

yes, indeed, in old times pvp was more balanced. and more fun for all. even more farm, not this macro sh1t, ppl playing active cose pvp was all time around. as i said, its about ppl menthality, not core dh fault. possible ppl are already tired to do any pvp, becouse lack of gear/lvl. but still, what we do, with our "futile resistance", and our hopeless pvp, its becouse we, on our lvl, we have our fun, and also, its a good training with you guys. and if i want to tell you something, try to not use anymore scripts in pvp, its a shame you dont do a clean fight, only cose you want always to win, no matter the price. so no more flames & hatred, see u in battlefield. 

:x Learn to read :)

I complained about 100% cancel rate of survival skills, not about targetting. You would have experienced it yourself if you were in a PVP clan :D  

Oh and btw, this video doesn't even show good gameplay, it only shows an enormous difference in gear but yeah thats part of the game so no complain about it it's just as it is.

Cancel of survival skills sux, but every char can fight with it. Trust me, when you play vs zR for years, you will learn yours skills and survival skills from other people from party. 

That video in my opinion is not only about difference in gear but also perfect gameplay from three players (I guess they are from same CP and play together long time). 

1 hour ago, OmenOfSteel said:

:x Learn to read :)

I complained about 100% cancel rate of survival skills, not about targetting. You would have experienced it yourself if you were in a PVP clan :D  

Oh and btw, this video doesn't even show good gameplay, it only shows an enormous difference in gear but yeah thats part of the game so no complain about it it's just as it is.

On 10/02/2018 at 1:26 PM, OmenOfSteel said:

But, its fcking obvious you guys started to use something again. First there was the bot runiasty recorded (you know the video), that is back in your clan btw.
Since than it has spread a lot. I know disparation and crystal form get bugged from time to time. But against some ppl. it gets bugged each time. Each PVP. Onehundred percent.

Well we heard Husaria clan skills are full on the PVE mode, unlike ours which are full PVP xD

You complained about bots, cancel of surival skills, the sun, the moon, the rain, like always :P in your opinion, basically everything you (Husaria) do is legit, hard earned effort with skills/game knowledge and everything "the other side" does is bot, cheats, programs, magic and so on. There's not a little bit of credit to the legit people who actually play with their hands (and brains), and just a wrong generalization about "everyone else that doesn't belong in the "resistance"".

36 minutes ago, marw said:

Cancel of survival skills sux, but every char can fight with it. Trust me, when you play vs zR for years, you will learn yours skills and survival skills from other people from party. 

That video in my opinion is not only about difference in gear but also perfect gameplay from three players (I guess they are from same CP and play together long time). 

This. Almost everyone in Husaria has dark sets and they're rigged for PVP, so I can assume your/Foto's gear is not much different than SpartianGuard's. A lot better than the pew pew I make with my +12 Bloody weapon for sure :D

35 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

PS I forgot to add in reply to little Mrs. DH Fangirl.

Look, this also is not DH using Adrenal1n, it's just our imagination lolz :P

I never said no one ever used programs in DH ever. I'm not expecting everyone to be legit and noob in that area like me ;) I've heard some fun rumors regarding people in Husaria who like that sort of thing too, but well, until people get permanently banned for it, things won't change in this game (unfortunately :().

And yes, I iz DH fangirl :D I like their videos! Post more videos and keep your clan QQing in game chat to a minimum and I might be a Omen fangirl too :x

2 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Just so you're aware, Spartian has, at best, above average gear for a Yul. He doesn't have a single lvl 5 gem (most are lvl 3), and doesn't even have a red cat at all.

He is, by far, the best Yul I've ever played with in my 10 years of playing this game. A lot of ppl watch his videos or are an unlucky target from him and then complain he's using a bot but he's 100% legit - all to his credit.

Edit....watch his upcoming video of yesterdays DS and you'll see what he can do with better gear. :D

25 minutes ago, Nymphadorae said:

Well we heard Husaria clan skills are full on the PVE mode, unlike ours which are full PVP xD

Huhhh you might wanna recheck your sources 9_9

You complained about bots, cancel of surival skills...

Ofc I complain about bots. I hate bots/scripts/RMT. If NCWest would care I wouldn't have to complain. Also, check all my last posts here and on old forum, I didnt even talk about bots or scripts since after Juji removed zR + Tower. But wether you like it or not, now adrenal1n is back full force so YES I will complain about it. I know not everyone in DH uses this crap, but the number of ppl. that do use it gets higher and higher by the day.

This. Almost everyone in Husaria has dark sets and they're rigged for PVP

Hahah I wish, if you only knew 9_9 But yeah there you see what good teamplay does, you mistake R99+6 and R99+8 sets (not even blessed) that even some of my CP members use, for Dark Sets :P

I might be a Omen fangirl too :x

No offense, but at this time I prefer to kill you (softly & gently as always ofc):x

EDIT: yes I like some DH movies too :)

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, wea said:

Resistance is stronger every day !!!

True...

After your last gank we started to use dark sets/pvp jewels instead of bloody/pve for exp again :]

Come often and Ill sell all our pve gear...

P.S. make new intro....

yea yea keep talking  dUdot. You are the master of propaganada.... 

And you say dragon weapon is not sufficient advantage ?

always excuses pvp is pvp. So why  eXEQtor go in the bridge ? and want fight ? ahh  dUdot....

3 hours ago, wea said:

yea yea keep talking  dUdot. You are the master of propaganada.... 

And you say dragon weapon is not sufficient advantage ?

always excuses pvp is pvp. So why  eXEQtor go in the bridge ? and want fight ? ahh  dUdot....

Did I say something about propaganda? oO

Dragon weapon is always advantage. Like full group, skills up, etc, etc. This vid just shows that you have balls, gj. Sooner or later you will win me :]

On 25.2.2018 at 12:55 AM, dUdot said:

P.S. make new intro....

Have a little patience, all of us are casual players and most of us dont have more than max. 2 or 3 hours for L2 a day and not more.

But don't worry THE RESISTANCE will stay proud & unbroken, we could invite some great ppl. to join our futile crusade recently, so more stuff (incl. new intros) will come  :)

To the Secretary of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda at Husaria:

I myself never PvP and this is all no skin off my nose, but if you are going to roleplay you might as well do it properly. It is really not a good idea to call people who are not (yet) on your side "lemmings", "herd of opportunists" or whatever. There are good reasons why the Scholl siblings are dead. Since you have some German members, ask them to read up on the Brussels Conference:
http://news.dkp.suhail.uberspace.de/2015/10/die-bruesseler-konferenz-der-kpd-1936/
The practical details about the "Methode der kameradschaftlichen Überzeugung"/"method of comradly convincing" can be found in the printed texts quoted here:
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brüsseler_Konferenz_der_KPD

Or simply ask Draecke how he fills up his friendlist :)

1/3 of KPD joined the Nazis later, I can assure you that it will not happen that 33% of HUSARIA join DH  :)  Also KPD failed so it's not the best role model.

But on topic:
What we call "Lemmings" or "herd of opportunists" are only the ppl. that already joined the big-bad-ugly Root Of All Evil or planning to do so. We don't say Lemmings to ppl. in neutral clans, this is a very big misconception.

Neutral players: Fine. According to strict HUSARIA ethics we do never interfere with neutrals,we don't kill them when we see them flagged, we rezz them when they die by AOE with a DH in party etc. etc.
Neutral players with PVP gear joining DH: Lemmings. Or Sheep. Or Slaves. Whatever you prefer :P  Important for DH to keep the RMT business afloat.
Neutral players with PVP gear staying in neutral clans: Many of them on Naia. Don't ask me for what you need dark weapons/armors in clans like Ronins, Nemesiis, United etc, but whatever.
Neutral players with PVP gear joining HUSARIA: Happens almost never cos obviously there aren't many (any?) proud and brave freedom fighters left on this dead server, even the opposite. NCWest "killed" a few long-time-HUSARIA Core-Members with the P2W Circlets. If another P2W event will follow after this new crap, who knows how many more will quit due to this Neutron/Conguero insanity. However all that won't keep us from fighting the good fight as long as we are here.

PS: My friendlist is full too but it don't help me to recruit ppl to HUSARIA. Ppl. simply prefer to go the easy way and join Goliath, not David. Nothing new in that. In other words: I doubt it's our approach to recruiting which is the problem but the ppls. weak mentality/fear to fight the Server-Winners. DH can RMT like hell, can even be caught on video botting, and ppl. still join them instead of fighting them...

7 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

DH can RMT like hell, can even be caught on video botting, and ppl. still join them instead of fighting them...

Mate i bored watch everywhere talking about DH RMT or Dh Boting...Tell me something really where all of you or people same like you find all this gear? From kamaloka /af/cc/baylor/kartia ? You dont spend money for game you dont RMT? If you dont how you find the money to buy the +17 dark cutter 3 sa from AllArroundMe.. stop coplaining all the time about RMT and about botting ? That guy that he use bot he get instand kick from clan and who tell me that is not one of you guys juat an alt char to make a propaganda video for DH .. so stop all that shit and think first :-) 

With Love SpartianGuard

That kicked guy was back under new nick in DH just few days after, also the other guy with him while botting is still in DH to this day, say hello to WastedSoul, so nope.

About my gear: Yes I never RMTed 1 cent, I never used any bot, and I never scammed anyone. You could save a lot of Euro too if you would do it like me, but ofc the game needs big spenders too :)

2 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

That kicked guy was back under new nick in DH just few days after, also the other guy with him while botting is still in DH to this day, say hello to WastedSoul, so nope.

About my gear: Yes I never RMTed 1 cent, I never used any bot, and I never scammed anyone. You could save a lot of Euro too if you would do it like me, but ofc the game needs big spenders too :)

I dont know if he come back with new name or not .. about wastedsoul was dead with doing nothing absolutely so its not his problem ... 

You must Show me those instances or farm areas that you farm all your adena to buy all your gear dark armor/dark weapons /jewells etc etc and you dont spend even 1 cent 

Archived