last resistance clan HUSARIA recruiting PVP players!

OmenOfSteel

Husaria players don't RMT, don't buy nccoins but running with +10 pvp sets, +16 dark weapons, cloaks +++, circlets +++, brooch jewels +++, shirts +++ etc. :)

We all know we need items from ncstore for PVP, even for PVE in some locations.

Btw lf pvp clan with nice ppl.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Yes because WastedSoul for sure didnt know he is in a 100% adrenal1in party that farms for him right ? :P

For everything else u can pm me IG if you wanna.

Ofc maybe he didnt know but also even if he knew he must not care he was clean ..and for last time how we know that was not one from you guys just to trap DH ..and as i said he get kicked i dont know if he rename but you know better that you are outside DH right ? :-D

Spy info ..

Names from instances :Visa Fortress / PayPal Instance

Name from farm area: MasterCard plains / PaySafe Land

18 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Join DH as everyone else and their uncles xD

A Guys on your post for recruit type that lookimg for clan and you send this to DH ? Strange Recruit :-D

18 minutes ago, SpartianGuard said:

Ofc maybe he didnt know but also even if he knew he must not care he was clean ..and for last time how we know that was not one from you guys just to trap DH ..and as i said he get kicked i dont know if he rename but you know better that you are outside DH right ? :-D

We have our eyes open and aren't blindly following someone/something :)

19 minutes ago, SpartianGuard said:

Spy info ..

Names from instances :Visa Fortress / PayPal Instance

Name from farm area: MasterCard plains / PaySafe Land

Haha, get better spies yours suxxx :P
But EpicJoke knows just watch his hero shouts bout me.

21 minutes ago, SpartianGuard said:

A Guys on your post for recruit type that lookimg for clan and you send this to DH ? Strange Recruit :-D

Well I'm happy for every good player joining us, but I'm 99,9% sure marw likes DH and not HUSARIA from his past posting on these boards here. If I'm wrong (which I doubt) ofc he ignore what I write here and pm "FotoMoto or "wetdreamer

54 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Well I'm happy for every good player joining us, but I'm 99,9% sure marw likes DH and not HUSARIA from his past posting on these boards here. If I'm wrong (which I doubt) ofc he ignore what I write here and pm "FotoMoto or "wetdreamer

I don't like DH, I don't like Husaria :) Most people from DH have better arguments in discussion on this forum, that's why I'm on their side. Also ingame, since I'm in ally with them. Anyway like I written someday ago, I doubt I will ever join them, even there are a lot of my friends.

As far as I know there is not another PVP clan, I hope there will be merge with Freya someday. Maybe situation will change.

Btw you have nice reflect damage on mage :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yep, most HUSARIAns are on Chronos already, others will probably follow soon.

The FinalResistance couldnt go on in NAIA as we couldnt find ppl. to fill our 2 CPs (for example, the complete clan did not have even one ISS for weeks, there wasnt any ISS left on NAIA with balls to fight DH). Can't resist DH without Sonatas in PVP ;)

Goodbye video coming soon, probably this weekend :)

11 hours ago, Zimply said:

Is the Resistance still alive? No flames no pvp in sight and all Clans going PVE... Husaia left server?

hello all yes, Fotomoto cp and some ppl from Omen cp are already in cronos, joining nova. we already have nice pvp's vs ms.

game is designed to farm but for pvp also, so if ppl dont understand that in naia, we decided all to change to a better server, with more activity and decent market prices.

rumours said even exeqtor selling the items farmed from dragons/rbs with his slaves in cronos also, cose no one want to buy anymore overpriced items in a dead server.

and dont dream about max will come and save ur server, if u have not done anything till now, low chances to change something in the future.

N4zgul here, ex lider of Warlords, just a humble tank in nova now ( DJANG0 ).

From what I hear most MAX are in Nova already, last few CPs should join there too soon.

So that's another good news for DH:
You can be unrivaled ruler of the graveyard NAIA and farm in peace, even after the announced merge nothing will change.

NAIA 100% PVE server now, everyone can sell their PVP sets.

4 hours ago, N4zgul said:

hello all yes, Fotomoto cp and some ppl from Omen cp are already in cronos, joining nova. we already have nice pvp's vs ms.

game is designed to farm but for pvp also, so if ppl dont understand that in naia, we decided all to change to a better server, with more activity and decent market prices.

rumours said even exeqtor selling the items farmed from dragons/rbs with his slaves in cronos also, cose no one want to buy anymore overpriced items in a dead server.

and dont dream about max will come and save ur server, if u have not done anything till now, low chances to change something in the future.

N4zgul here, ex lider of Warlords, just a humble tank in nova now ( DJANG0 ).

https://gyazo.com/f6d9332cde69217c052279a2c1f965b6

so "pr" is nice pvp?

1 hour ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Haha, soon as HUSARIA leaves the server, the DH randoms crawl out from their caves xD

We're randoms to you, as you are/were a random to us. ;) 

Keep the floodgates at a balanced open-closed ratio on Chronos, the constant floods on Naia were becoming pretty pitiful.

9 hours ago, N4zgul said:

rumours said even exeqtor selling the items farmed from dragons/rbs with his slaves in cronos also, 

Just so you're fully aware of how hypocritical you are...the clan you joined (Nova) is full of rmt'ers just like exeqtor. If you want to argue my fact..you should first check your own buy/sell forum. https://nova4life.net/forum/public-area/trade-and-sale

and guess what? that dragon weapon that was sold out of dh by a rmt'er? Yeah, that buyer is in your clan too.

If you've moved on to "bigger and better" things...why are you still posting in a dead servers forum to which you no longer belong? Let it go bro....

13 minutes ago, D1sturb3d said:

Just so you're fully aware of how hypocritical you are...the clan you joined (Nova) is full of rmt'ers just like exeqtor. If you want to argue my fact..you should first check your own buy/sell forum. https://nova4life.net/forum/public-area/trade-and-sale

and guess what? that dragon weapon that was sold out of dh by a rmt'er? Yeah, that buyer is in your clan too.

If you've moved on to "bigger and better" things...why are you still posting in a dead servers forum to which you no longer belong? Let it go bro....

they alwas was a hipocrital guys, they perma qq abut Farm/donator/rtm and they have set pvp +10, weapons pvp +16/+17, full boss jewerly, etc etc etc. Fotomoto & Omen was 2 of the most supporter buyers of ncoins but in all forums they always qq about ppl shouldnt not buy ncoins to dont support nc. they always qq about rtm but atm i dont see a guy who can buy weap dark +17 3sa with magic or potatos (like omen) so if they dont buy ncoins anymore, dont farm (cuz really they dont farm anything) im wonder from where they get the resources to buy all the gear that they have, foto, omen, n4zghul just propaganda guys who want make dramas, its all

PS: always qq about dh dominance, and they join in the clan that for history have all the things that 1 month ago they was QQing about DH

11 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Yep, most HUSARIAns are on Chronos already, others will probably follow soon.

The FinalResistance couldnt go on in NAIA as we couldnt find ppl. to fill our 2 CPs (for example, the complete clan did not have even one ISS for weeks, there wasnt any ISS left on NAIA with balls to fight DH). Can't resist DH without Sonatas in PVP ;)

Goodbye video coming soon, probably this weekend :)

Ahh, thats why I dont see you anymore. Ive just lvled up and wanted to join.. well GL in new server.

2 hours ago, Munch said:

We're randoms to you, as you are/were a random to us. ;) 

Keep the floodgates at a balanced open-closed ratio on Chronos, the constant floods on Naia were becoming pretty pitiful.

You're not even a random , cos I dont even know who you are lolz

1 hour ago, BloodDark said:

they alwas was a hipocrital guys, they perma qq abut Farm/donator/rtm and they have set pvp +10, weapons pvp +16/+17, full boss jewerly, etc etc etc. Fotomoto & Omen was 2 of the most supporter buyers of ncoins but in all forums they always qq about ppl shouldnt not buy ncoins to dont support nc. they always qq about rtm but atm i dont see a guy who can buy weap dark +17 3sa with magic or potatos (like omen) so if they dont buy ncoins anymore, dont farm (cuz really they dont farm anything) im wonder from where they get the resources to buy all the gear that they have, foto, omen, n4zghul just propaganda guys who want make dramas, its all

PS: always qq about dh dominance, and they join in the clan that for history have all the things that 1 month ago they was QQing about DH

Another nameless DH slave awoke :D

Just one little comment: The fact that you are to dumb to gear up in L2 without spending RL money/without botting/without scamming does not mean its not possible. I said it many times and I know you just cannot grasp it, but actually its not even so hard to do, if you know how. So stop spreading lies and keep spending for NC Coins, Mr. Random Slave :)

Archived