Jump to content
Forums

last resistance clan HUSARIA recruiting PVP players!


OmenOfSteel
 Share

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

You're not even a random , cos I dont even know who you are lolz

 

Another nameless DH slave awoke :D

Just one little comment: The fact that you are to dumb to gear up in L2 without spending RL money/without botting/without scamming does not mean its not possible. I said it many times and I know you just cannot grasp it, but actually its not even so hard to do, if you know how. So stop spreading lies and keep spending for NC Coins, Mr. Random Slave :)

if is not hard, why u doestn teach it to ur clan members ? hope all with +17 pvp weap and set pvp will make a difference, no ?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BloodDark said:

if is not hard, why u doestn teach it to ur clan members ? hope all with +17 pvp weap and set pvp will make a difference, no ?

Ofc my Clanmates know it, we are a good community helping each other.

 

Btw as we talk about it:
What do you get from your clan for your slavework? Spreadsheets for dragon drops and fair share? A "thank you" for generating RMT money for russian bosses? Or just sometimes a bone as every good dog gets? :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Ofc my Clanmates know it, we are a good community helping each other.

 

Btw as we talk about it:
What do you get from your clan for your slavework? Spreadsheets for dragon drops and fair share? A "thank you" for generating RMT money for russian bosses? Or just sometimes a bone as every good dog gets? :P

so why ur clan mates didnt have the same gear than u ? or they have it ? cuz u always qq about dh was overgeared ur clan.

in my personal, i get all the stones to make the set pvp, 2 boss jewels (not trasken or tauti ;) ) , 7s and help with a lot of things, now u can imagine the things that a cp get :)

now ur clan mates get some1 from ur clan ?

Edited by BloodDark
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, BloodDark said:

so why ur clan mates didnt have the same gear than u ? or they have it ? cuz u always qq about dh was overgeared ur clan.

Some have same, some better, some lower, like in each and every other clan too. It's a dumb question. And although we never QQed, yep earwise we are far from DH ofc. Look at new Sparty movie, Supafly alone has spent more on his gear than complete Husaria together xD

 

13 hours ago, BloodDark said:

in my personal, i get all the stones to make the set pvp, 2 boss jewels (not trasken or tauti ;) ) , 7s and help with a lot of things, now u can imagine the things that a cp get :)

So Freya and Orfen? Gz :P

And with "get pvp stones" you mean you bought them for like 10% less than market right? We all know how exeQ selflessly supports DH :D

 

13 hours ago, BloodDark said:

now ur clan mates get some1 from ur clan ?

Husaria never had any drops ^_^
While we were in RisingStar, we had spreadsheets for each drop. Raidboss, Dragon, Castle-adena, everything. Everyone could see each drop and we had a system that rewarded activity. If your CP was there u got points. No difference if it was TOP CP in clan, or lowest. For those points you could "buy" stuff from the clanwarehouse. We all together did set the points required for each item. 100% fair. In those few months while RS was active each active CP got many bils of adena for each player.

And now, tell us DH share-system. And tell me its not some random bone thrown from the masters with whatever is left from RMTing xD

I wonder why ppl still join this slave-machinery, when everyone knows this clan has just one goal and this goal has nothing at all to do with "playing a game" :D

Edited by OmenOfSteel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Some have same, some better, some lower, like in each and every other clan too. It's a dumb question. And although we never QQed, yep earwise we are far from DH ofc. Look at new Sparty movie, Supafly alone has spent more on his gear than complete Husaria together xD

 

So Freya and Orfen? Gz :P

And with "get pvp stones" you mean you bought them for like 10% less than market right? We all know how exeQ selflessly supports DH :D

 

Husaria never had any drops ^_^
While we were in RisingStar, we had spreadsheets for each drop. Raidboss, Dragon, Castle-adena, everything. Everyone could see each drop and we had a system that rewarded activity. If your CP was there u got points. No difference if it was TOP CP in clan, or lowest. For those points you could "buy" stuff from the clanwarehouse. We all together did set the points required for each item. 100% fair. In those few months while RS was active each active CP got many bils of adena for each player.

And now, tell us DH share-system. And tell me its not some random bone thrown from the masters with whatever is left from RMTing xD

I wonder why ppl still join this slave-machinery, when everyone knows this clan has just one goal and this goal has nothing at all to do with "playing a game" :D

u never QQ about u dont have the same gear  ? HAHAHA ok.

yes dude, ofc freya and orfen ;) and idk if u can read, but i didnt write i buy the stones :) so if i didnt write that i bought it even on less price than market its cuz i didnt bought it :DDDDD too difficult ?

really ? so it seems a DH cp in 1 month get more items than u in all that time in RS. now u want know how is the share system ? hahahaha ;) for us, we are getting a lot of things, but for u, i can say u: all the items and the adena we use it to buy elfs at ch to wacht great shows.

while you cry for our distribution system, we are receiving more than the hands can support. its better to continue like this, more funny for us see how u QQ about things that u didnt know :) OH WAIT! u was friend of some DH ex members who just say shit about DH cuz they leave the clan cuz a drama, like the poor m3thadon cp, one of the cp who get more things in his time ;)

Edited by BloodDark
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, BloodDark said:

while you cry for our distribution system, we are receiving more than the hands can support.

HAHAHAHA!

Okay, so let's leave all the bla-bla aside. I gave you a honest answer about share in RS. Now, honestly tell me how the share-system in DH works: how fair it is, how transparent it is, and how sure the share-system makes that none of the dropped items end as RMT money for russia.

Just this. Simple. Can you do it ? :D

11 hours ago, BloodDark said:

OH WAIT! u was friend of some DH ex members who just say shit about DH cuz they leave the clan cuz a drama

Nope, I got my infos from different ppl and some of them are still in DH to this day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/4/2018 at 8:30 PM, D1sturb3d said:

Just so you're fully aware of how hypocritical you are...the clan you joined (Nova) is full of rmt'ers just like exeqtor. If you want to argue my fact..you should first check your own buy/sell forum. https://nova4life.net/forum/public-area/trade-and-sale

and guess what? that dragon weapon that was sold out of dh by a rmt'er? Yeah, that buyer is in your clan too.

If you've moved on to "bigger and better" things...why are you still posting in a dead servers forum to which you no longer belong? Let it go bro....

we dont talking about how much spend every person in this game, its a personal choice. we talking about bad politics of dh liders who farm dragons with the help of slaves  and rmt after the drop obtain by a common effort. and about the fact dh greedy destroy a whole server, but you are not so smart to see that. ofc every lider have the lion part of drop, or priority will be always to gear top cps, but to put all castles on box for few dark stones and kill all small clans its not a clever movement for someone who pretent to be the survivor and real salvation of naia. what other clans are alive in naia now? for real? you can say at least 2-3 good active clans who pretend to do pvp on map every day, even if they lose all time the pvp vs the godzilla? dont be hypocrite and say u nn pvp, u need to finish ur factions first, or the funny explaination "we are neutral, but we hate husaria, and asking for help on sieges from dh".  naia is a dead server now, and first becouse of you all who stay behind them, scared as hell to do anything, all in a pittifull winning side with no competition. its not husaria fault people dont have the pride to stand up and balance the server.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/5/2018 at 2:29 PM, OmenOfSteel said:

And now, tell us DH share-system. And tell me its not some random bone thrown from the masters with whatever is left from RMTing xD

There is good working DH share-system but I don't know why somebody should say how it works to random like you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, marw said:

There is good working DH share-system but I don't know why somebody should say how it works

No answer is an answer too :P

I knew I was right anyway.

Good job Wolfenstein, keep rowing on the slaveship DH :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, N4zgul said:

we dont talking about how much spend every person in this game, its a personal choice. we talking about bad politics of dh liders who farm dragons with the help of slaves  and rmt after the drop obtain by a common effort. and about the fact dh greedy destroy a whole server, but you are not so smart to see that. ofc every lider have the lion part of drop, or priority will be always to gear top cps, but to put all castles on box for few dark stones and kill all small clans its not a clever movement for someone who pretent to be the survivor and real salvation of naia. what other clans are alive in naia now? for real? you can say at least 2-3 good active clans who pretend to do pvp on map every day, even if they lose all time the pvp vs the godzilla? dont be hypocrite and say u nn pvp, u need to finish ur factions first, or the funny explaination "we are neutral, but we hate husaria, and asking for help on sieges from dh".  naia is a dead server now, and first becouse of you all who stay behind them, scared as hell to do anything, all in a pittifull winning side with no competition. its not husaria fault people dont have the pride to stand up and balance the server.

join nova! don't leave town! forgot signe for dim sige! 
btw Nova has same share system like DH, so u join same "evil" like u call. 
Share in RS was good, before cps start to connect them points together to got smth better and sell it! 

Edited by AloneInNaia
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...