105 Instances and Events!

DarkStar

Use a dagger, is have the shadow step stun more quicikly than all, and critical wound let him more weak, lucky coin + br + steel mind + abundance+ cloak + savage + distortion  + chaos simphony + critical weakness + lumi = baylor down in 1 br,  can do easy when do a party with independence of rol... play smart... and i am not geared player... take bison + crippling or pom + cruppling take all the buffs u can... at least for dont fail. always try to invite 2 evi, 1 dagger and 2 iss, both iss can easily petrify the other baylor and he dont disturb, or invite one storm screamer for continues stun, dont need do damage the feoh, need stun both baylors. find your way to do. Its a shit how they set it? yes its a shit, all boss now recover hp like a hell... so put their p def so low that your damage begin to count. and i know 7 player with exalted normal and lvl 105 they cant do dailies...

To be honest, these instances are way too easy as they are. Running solo through the 115 ones, like they are empty.All taking about 10-12 min total, which includes the waiting and running time....

And I'm f2p.... go figure is you're spending money on this crap....

6 hours ago, mixa said:

To be honest, these instances are way too easy as they are. Running solo through the 115 ones, like they are empty.All taking about 10-12 min total, which includes the waiting and running time....

And I'm f2p.... go figure is you're spending money on this crap....

Be honest please. You play this game on live server from at least 10 years and have it all.  The game is just unplayable for new customers or even old that don't have top of the top equipment and run the game for "just" couple of houdred billions adena and still fail miserably 105 instances with 110+ chars...even in party.  The game is just totally broken now.