Blessed Exalted Armor packs limit

FrankC91

9 minutes ago, Draecke said:

collection works on all chars on same account so just make some mentees on it, get those exalted and put in collection so ur main char benefits

also the cheapest way of getting this done btw

I am pretty sure the exalted purchase limit is account wide, not character specific

anyway, they used to give out free bexalted sets with upgrades. They stopped that. But if they hadn't stopped, it would be easy money for them (people would feel they are partway there and would buy the enchants)

thats not how the new char creation and become exalted quest line works, any new char can get a set

you guys are mixing up the free gift exalted packs we got once as an free event and the 2x each type as l2store ncoin item pack which are limited purchase to 2x each type

I said you didn't because you didn't miss anything, there is no way to obtain blessed exalted ingame (except the shield/sigil that you can buy in Heine) or to upgrade regular exalted to blessed

in previous updates they gave out a coupon that could be used to craft one blessed exalted pack for free (ie without buying it from the NCoin store). Current management discontinued this practice.

On 3/18/2023 at 7:25 PM, FrankC91 said:

made new char
did all the quest lines 
insted of saying i didnt u can say what quest it is or where i can find it

I will tell you, this quest has no level limit and I can guide you easily through the steps.

Step1: Grab your wallet
Step2: Get the Credit Card out
Step3: Login to your account in the website -> Navigate to the Store and select the 1600 Ncoin pack
Step4: Add to the cart and checkout
Step5: log in the game, and then navigate to the L2store through the sidebar ( usually on the right hand side)
Step6: select the "BLESSED" armor pack of your choise and click purchase
Step7: Open the pack, keep the consumables the armor can be used for Collections BUT it is +0
Step8: repeat step1 through step 4, but this time add 800ncoin for every part you want +20 ( times 6) that is 4800Ncoin
Step9: buy the armor enchant scrolls and get your armor to +20, then feed it in the collections tab

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Connex said:

I will tell you, this quest has no level limit and I can guide you easily through the steps.

Step1: Grab your wallet
Step2: Get the Credit Card out
Step3: Login to your account in the website -> Navigate to the Store and select the 1600 Ncoin pack
Step4: Add to the cart and checkout
Step5: log in the game, and then navigate to the L2store through the sidebar ( usually on the right hand side)
Step6: select the "BLESSED" armor pack of your choise and click purchase
Step7: Open the pack, keep the consumables the armor can be used for Collections BUT it is +0
Step8: repeat step1 through step 4, but this time add 800ncoin for every part you want +20 ( times 6) that is 4800Ncoin
Step9: buy the armor enchant scrolls and get your armor to +20, then feed it in the collections tab

nice smart ass clap clap u said  what u had in mind now read the post again
 we allrdy have used the x2  limit per acc ligh/robe/hvy
and asking how to get EXTRA above that .... BEACAUSE WE HAVE  LIMIT ON ACC  for  ONLY 2

(EN)

Hello!

Recently there has been a change in collections that promises to change the gameplay of players!

But so far so good, the big problem and when you can not advance to 100% because the game itself does not allow you, as is the case of the Exalteds Armor, which at most, you can acquire only 3 to delight them +12 or +20.

What do we want?

We want the release of access to these equipment for completion of our collections.

Comment and reinforce this need!

Edited by EmperorLeto
removed languages other than English
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, mixa said:

The question is, what did you do with those blessed exalted armors you bought and now qq you dont have them?!?

Its pretty comon sense what they did with it , 

Bought x9(all three types x3 times) just for  consumables given with set and obviously they have deleted sets as you can imagine ( 9 sets x 5 armor pieces=45 spaces in wh or inventory) for sets which you never use as even +6 bloody r110 is miles better than bless exalted +20 obviously if people can afford it,

so kind of silly question what people did with sets :D bought it ,used consumables sets deleted as they taking space,

Now new collection gives 5% skill dmg and etc for bless exalted sets so its kind of a lot

1 hour ago, AshesOfAden said:

Its pretty comon sense what they did with it , 

Bought x9(all three types x3 times) just for  consumables given with set and obviously they have deleted sets as you can imagine ( 9 sets x 5 armor pieces=45 spaces in wh or inventory) for sets which you never use as even +6 bloody r110 is miles better than bless exalted +20 obviously if people can afford it,

so kind of silly question what people did with sets :D bought it ,used consumables sets deleted as they taking space,

Now new collection gives 5% skill dmg and etc for bless exalted sets so its kind of a lot

Trying to play the system, ends up you being played by the system in the end, that's how things go.

My question of course was rhetoric.

No one is trying to play the system we saw a way to get consumables and we took it even before roses etc where added to store 

No one is qqing we just ask if there are any plans to reset the limit or add an other way to get those sets ..... yes or no 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, FrankC91 said:

nice smart ass clap clap u said  what u had in mind now read the post again
 we allrdy have used the x2  limit per acc ligh/robe/hvy
and asking how to get EXTRA above that .... BEACAUSE WE HAVE  LIMIT ON ACC  for  ONLY 2

i did read the post hence my answer, which was a direct quote to a reply and not the initial post. 

Now that we go this out of the way, what did you do with the armors that you bought? did you delete them?

• Haha 1

What is disheartening is the fact that everything has to be paid for... They say it's a free game but we can't practically get it, things relevant to the game, nothing without spending excessive money... That's pretty disheartening...
  • Like 1

On 3/16/2023 at 4:34 PM, FrankC91 said:

Hello
Whats ncwest going to do for the people that allrdy used the account limit on bless exalted armor packs?
how can we now add to our colections since we CANT buy more

Its ridiculous, ncsoft should make It more  easy, or possible.

• Like 1

Is water wet? Ofc they got deleted since for a year now I run with a limited set +10 don't have 49 free slots in wh..

A year ago we didn't even have the idea that they would he added in collections .

Nit here to argue just want a answer from gms if they will do somthing about or if I should forget about those collections 

• Like 1

Again I am reading some "smart guys" with stupid questions: "What did you do with the armor?" 

Obviously the normal guys like him, bought all packs and spread them to the boxes in the same account and now in order to add a blessed set in the collection has to get naked one or more boxes in his account. So, no need stupid questions, just let the GM/Admin answer of his request. 

I also need reset of these options in L2store to add more in the collection and keep at the same time my all 6 boxes with +20 Blessed Armor sets. 

16 hours ago, Duardin said:

Again I am reading some "smart guys" with stupid questions: "What did you do with the armor?" 

Obviously the normal guys like him, bought all packs and spread them to the boxes in the same account and now in order to add a blessed set in the collection has to get naked one or more boxes in his account. So, no need stupid questions, just let the GM/Admin answer of his request. 

I also need reset of these options in L2store to add more in the collection and keep at the same time my all 6 boxes with +20 Blessed Armor sets. 

You have the choice now, +20 sets on boxes (like anyone believes that) or collections.GOOD LUCK!

16 hours ago, Duardin said:

who on earth puts blessed exalted sets on toons on the same account? and for what reason?

here is why you are 100% wrong, collections are universal, which means you can complete the collection from any toon on the same account and even if you delete that toon collections stay iirc. Also I think that the consumables are NOT dimensional items, meaning they are stuck on the toon that purchased them.

So if they did have the sets on another toon on the same account, noone would complain, they would buy the scrolls, enchant the sets and feed the to the collection

People bought them for the consumables and I was 1 click away from doing that cuz I was low on pots.