Blessed Exalted Armor packs limit

FrankC91

1 hour ago, Connex said:

who on earth puts blessed exalted sets on toons on the same account? and for what reason?

here is why you are 100% wrong, collections are universal, which means you can complete the collection from any toon on the same account and even if you delete that toon collections stay iirc. Also I think that the consumables are NOT dimensional items, meaning they are stuck on the toon that purchased them.

So if they did have the sets on another toon on the same account, noone would complain, they would buy the scrolls, enchant the sets and feed the to the collection

People bought them for the consumables and I was 1 click away from doing that cuz I was low on pots.

Nope, 

The consumable items when they are purchased with the Exalted gear are dimensional and could be transferred to the main character in the same account. When you open their box, then they are NOT dimensional and can't be transferred between the characters in the same account. I am aware that you can delete a character and create a new one in 24 hrs and pass the exalted quest for exalted equipment, but the characters are already created and all their skills are learned. This means It's NOT acceptable to spend again for Rune Stones and Greater Rune stones. Bear in mind that the collection is created an year after the Blessed Exalted pack creation. 

52 minutes ago, Duardin said:

Nope, 

The consumable items when they are purchased with the Exalted gear are dimensional and could be transferred to the main character in the same account. When you open their box, then they are NOT dimensional and can't be transferred between the characters in the same account. I am aware that you can delete a character and create a new one in 24 hrs and pass the exalted quest for exalted equipment, but the characters are already created and all their skills are learned. This means It's NOT acceptable to spend again for Rune Stones and Greater Rune stones. Bear in mind that the collection is created an year after the Blessed Exalted pack creation. 

you did not understand what I said...

the deleting part was an example that even if you delete a character the "collections" are still there.

Also runestones are free.. well 16 of them, but not sure where are you going with this.

3 hours ago, Connex said:

you did not understand what I said...

the deleting part was an example that even if you delete a character the "collections" are still there.

Also runestones are free.. well 16 of them, but not sure where are you going with this.

You don't understand. 

We are talking about that we have already bought those sets and packs long ago before these collection were created. And due to the limit we can't buy it/them anymore. The only one option is deleting the character/s and create a new one, in order to receive a new Blessed Exalted set, enchant it and place it in the collection, which is dumb. if it's not your concern no need to spam and troll people's threads in the forum.  

In one hand you are crying that there is not enough people playing Lineage II and from the other side when people complains, you and guys like mixa appeared and start trolling. If I am GM/Admin and see that, I won't take any action because seems players are not united and they argue.... 

52 minutes ago, Duardin said:

You don't understand. 

We are talking about that we have already bought those sets and packs long ago before these collection were created. And due to the limit we can't buy it/them anymore. The only one option is deleting the character/s and create a new one, in order to receive a new Blessed Exalted set, enchant it and place it in the collection, which is dumb. if it's not your concern no need to spam and troll people's threads in the forum.  

In one hand you are crying that there is not enough people playing Lineage II and from the other side when people complains, you and guys like mixa appeared and start trolling. If I am GM/Admin and see that, I won't take any action because seems players are not united and they argue.... 

a) I do understand what people say
b) people are not united? this is not candy crush, people have been at eachothers throats since closed beta... 

@Duardin

"The only one option is deleting the character/s and create a new one, in order to receive a new Blessed Exalted set, enchant it and place it in the collection, which is dumb."

Unfortunately deleting char wont help ,its account limit not a char limit :)

So to get new bless exalted set for collection you need new account + new char so its like starting from 0 which is pointless

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nawdur said:

just wait those event where they gift 1 by event craft, or those event where they gift to new toon (wellcome gift), and create new toon in account and share the box between chars with dimensional merchant.

When it comes to NCSoft, there is never a guaranty that we will get those offerings again. If so, it will probably be around the anniversary. But don't hold your breath. 

On 3/17/2023 at 4:02 AM, Draecke said:

collection works on all chars on same account so just make some mentees on it, get those exalted and put in collection so ur main char benefits

also the cheapest way of getting this done btw

Just now tested, It is giving the standard exalted armor set, not the Blessed one. 

The recent Dethroned Fire Update added a plethora of new collections. Some of those collections include the need for the armor sets included in the Blessed Exalted Robe Bundle, Blessed Exalted Light Armor Bundle and Blessed Exalted Heavy Armor Bundle but I have already purchased these bundles a long time ago and destroyed/deleted the armor sets. Why you ask? I deleted the sets because I wanted the Consumables contained within the packs and I could not hold onto all the armor sets and jewelry in my in-game Warehouse. Every character in-game cannot manage the amount of non-tradeable items.

You changed the mechanics with the launch of the Dethroned Fire Update and I can no longer complete these NEW collections. I am requesting that either these purchase limits be removed from our accounts so that we may re-purchase or these sets be restored by your Support Team.

Requested Exalted Armor Sets to be Restored:
Blessed Exalted Robe Bundle (Qty: 2)
Blessed Exalted Light Armor Bundle (Qty: 2)
Blessed Exalted Heavy Armor Bundle (Qty: 2)

Restoring these sets I will be able to buy Blessed Exalted Armor Enchant Scroll (1,728 Scrolls or 69,120 NCoin or $864) in order to complete these Collections!

Hero's Birth I
Hero's Birth II
Hero's Birth III
Brilliant...
Sharp...
Sturdy...

• Thanks 1

Agree with the author of the topic.   Back when ncsoft actually did exp events that didn’t have below lvl 118 restrictions we needed a crap ton of pots to level so we needed those consumable boxes.    The armor wasn’t tradeable so ……. What were we gonna do with the armor?   Store all the items where exactly?    They’ve been deleted.   

do the server a favor and create an event that gives out one or 2 blessed exalted sets.   It’s not hard you won’t affect the server one bit.   

On 3/24/2023 at 12:24 AM, LordCrypt said:

The recent Dethroned Fire Update added a plethora of new collections. Some of those collections include the need for the armor sets included in the Blessed Exalted Robe Bundle, Blessed Exalted Light Armor Bundle and Blessed Exalted Heavy Armor Bundle but I have already purchased these bundles a long time ago and destroyed/deleted the armor sets. Why you ask? I deleted the sets because I wanted the Consumables contained within the packs and I could not hold onto all the armor sets and jewelry in my in-game Warehouse. Every character in-game cannot manage the amount of non-tradeable items.

You changed the mechanics with the launch of the Dethroned Fire Update and I can no longer complete these NEW collections. I am requesting that either these purchase limits be removed from our accounts so that we may re-purchase or these sets be restored by your Support Team.

Requested Exalted Armor Sets to be Restored:
Blessed Exalted Robe Bundle (Qty: 2)
Blessed Exalted Light Armor Bundle (Qty: 2)
Blessed Exalted Heavy Armor Bundle (Qty: 2)

Restoring these sets I will be able to buy Blessed Exalted Armor Enchant Scroll (1,728 Scrolls or 69,120 NCoin or $864) in order to complete these Collections!

Hero's Birth I
Hero's Birth II
Hero's Birth III
Brilliant...
Sharp...
Sturdy...

pretty sure they will reset the count... trolling aside, it would be dumb to add like some1 said 1k worth of collections from the store but not be able to actually purchase it.

Same with GRS.. dont take my word for it but I believe that they will add an easier way to obtain them or add them on a monthly pass or something!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

if you people bought the limit and deleted them, like almost every single person has done over the last few years, all you need to do is send a petition stating you deleted them and want to add the collections.  they will restore what you purchased based on their history.

this is done via a support ticket.

you all freaking out without even trying...

34 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

if you people bought the limit and deleted them, like almost every single person has done over the last few years, all you need to do is send a petition stating you deleted them and want to add the collections.  they will restore what you purchased based on their history.

this is done via a support ticket.

you all freaking out without even trying...

I did try it 2 months ago befor i made the post!!
Suport told me to make a post in forums so Gm's can Ignore it :)

Just now, FrankC91 said:

I did try it 2 months ago befor i made the post!!
Suport told me to make a post in forums so Gm's can Ignore it :)

thats insane, can you post the redacted response?

what @LordCrypt posted above is pretty much what the ticket should say

i know multiple people who restored these packs via a ticket