Greater Rune Stones

Dear NCSoft

Appreciate the new skills, BUT, the Greater Rune Stones that are needed are a real problem for myself and many people.

Firstly, the Greater Rune Stones have gone the way of the Dinosaur and the few that are for sale by sellers in Giran and at the trading post are so overpriced at prices of 100-120 billion adena.

There are not a lot of players who have 100s of billion adena to spend.

Why not put them for sale in NStore. There they will be readily available at a fair price.

It's a win/win situation.....the players can get the stones at a fair fixed price and NCSoft gets revenue.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Hellbender said:

Dear NCSoft

Appreciate the new skills, BUT, the Greater Rune Stones that are needed are a real problem for myself and many people.

Firstly, the Greater Rune Stones have gone the way of the Dinosaur and the few that are for sale by sellers in Giran and at the trading post are so overpriced at prices of 100-120 billion adena.

There are not a lot of players who have 100s of billion adena to spend.

Why not put them for sale in NStore. There they will be readily available at a fair price.

It's a win/win situation.....the players can get the stones at a fair fixed price and NCSoft gets revenue.

wLQFczf.png

https://www.lineage2.com/en-us/news/shin-book

it's already in l2store and no it will not be available outside a loot box or server wide low chance craft nonsense as this is how Korea does & wants it

yes that means the 100bil ingame price tag is the cheapest way to get 1 or be lucky enough to obtain it as rare drop in ToI or DeThrone

lol ppl are asking to put stuff into store... is this how you really want to play this game?

Just buy everything? Shouldn't the game give you fun and a sense of progress by allowing you to advance though in-game content like quests, instances and such? I know, this update has killed the very last things regular players could do, but asking to put stuff into store feels sooo wrong.

Lack of GRS has been an issue for over the last year and it seems the situation has become simply ridiculous at this stage.

19 minutes ago, Helv said:

lol ppl are asking to put stuff into store... is this how you really want to play this game?

Just buy everything? Shouldn't the game give you fun and a sense of progress by allowing you to advance though in-game content like quests, instances and such? I know, this update has killed the very last things regular players could do, but asking to put stuff into store feels sooo wrong.

Lack of GRS has been an issue for over the last year and it seems the situation has become simply ridiculous at this stage.

You're joking right? because this game became P2W long time ago, the only difference is that the ones who spend a lot long time ago, own all the top farming server instances now, using bots and whatever you want, the new ppl can craft jewels, circlets and upgrade the broch with ingame items, just because it is not profitable anymorefor ncsoft, but the ones who got that top crap first paid a lot for it and those are the ones who can do instances now, because new players with exalted gear dont even have enough damage to make instances 105.

These skills were introduced literally yesterday and you cry that you can't learn them?

If you can't afford the 2 runes, farm ToI/Dethrone and you'll eventually get them. If you can't do that, you don't need these skills right now.

This is a game, play the game.

1 hour ago, Equadym said:

And if the game does not give you the minimum items to play, or locations to play, how are you suppose to play the game, contradictory thoughts you have

But it does. So what's your point?

7 hours ago, mixa said:

These skills were introduced literally yesterday and you cry that you can't learn them?

If you can't afford the 2 runes, farm ToI/Dethrone and you'll eventually get them. If you can't do that, you don't need these skills right now.

Oh FFS mixa... not everyone can farm TOI or get a decent party in Dethrone.. and drops in Dethrone are next to nil now. Get a grip!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/03/2023 at 15:16, mixa said:

Essas habilidades foram introduzidas literalmente ontem e você chora por não conseguir aprendê-las?

Se você não puder comprar as 2 runas, cultive ToI/Dethrone e você eventualmente as conseguirá. Se você não pode fazer isso, não precisa dessas habilidades agora.

Este é um jogo, jogue o jogo.

enough farm to buy 2 greater rune stone per week even at current price
but it's not right to think that everyone has the same ability, the game needs strong players, but it also needs to encourage new players
and how weak players will be able to attend toi/dt without even reading the new skills to help their status
it is contradictory to say: play the game, if to play the game you need to read new skills
what happened was that the admins didn't understand that even before the new skills there wasn't enough amount of greater rune stone for sale

• Thanks 1

On 3/17/2023 at 7:16 PM, mixa said:

Ppl cant even get the Greater Rune Stone for the lv 110 skill. And at 110 to 113 DT or TOI is kinda impossible.

There IS a huge lack of Greater Runes stones. You talk to much nonesense

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Siri said:

Ppl cant even get the Greater Rune Stone for the lv 110 skill. And at 110 to 113 DT or TOI is kinda impossible.

There IS a huge lack of Greater Runes stones. You talk to much nonesense

The game is set up, so that to farm in these zones, you first need to gear up, then if you want, you can go farm these runes, you're not supposed to learn them immediately. Let alone the newest ones, that require two of them.

If your bias, makes you think that this is nonsense, better don't try to argue, your points are weak.

13 hours ago, 0steoporose said:

enough farm to buy 2 greater rune stone per week even at current price
but it's not right to think that everyone has the same ability, the game needs strong players, but it also needs to encourage new players
and how weak players will be able to attend toi/dt without even reading the new skills to help their status
it is contradictory to say: play the game, if to play the game you need to read new skills
what happened was that the admins didn't understand that even before the new skills there wasn't enough amount of greater rune stone for sale

New players as said above after supposed to gear up first. ToI requires a decent amount of gear to even start on the first floor, so the logic is that these skills are obtainable by in-game means over time.

I personally learned all my skills by farming, including the new ones. 

Also there's the l2store with promos, if you are too impatient and want to take a shortcut. It has its costs too.

@whisp @Hermes 

The Red LIbra event is on since a few days, people who change the main class are loosing 1 skill using a greater rune stone, this is totally rubbish. They dont care about players.

I opened boxes for 300 Euros and no one greater rune stone, only forgotten books and some crap as boosts, nothing more, I know that there are players who have spent much more and didnt get the precious greater rune stone.

Why start an event who need items to help those people changing class?   

Why introduce new skills who need items impossible to get? 

Please, sell the greater rune stones at the L2 store, add them in TOI as a drops in all floors, on letters event, do something !

@mixa

I agree with you that the game wasn't ment to straight get the armor/weapon etc. the moment you hit the lvl. But the servers had already a huge shorten of Greater Rune Stones even before the addition of the lv. 115 skills.

And that wasn't because of none existing TOI farming. For players that are already close to 115 or above and cannot even learn the lv 110 skill, its not "immedately"

I looked today in the section  - world info  - quest info
There are only 2 quests, ONLY 2 quests !!!
"Tomb Invaders" and "Exalted"
Where is the good old Lineage 2?

Why not make a 1 quest for reward 1 Great Rune ( not tradable) ?

Super fun Red Libra event timed with new update, very cool. But Two greater rune stones for new skills, not cool. Why two? And last time around I need greater rune stones they were 8 billion adena I think, now over 100 billion? Come on fix this please GM.

P.S. Unless you love spending hundreds of dollars for a chance to get 1 of the things you need at least  3 or more of, please respond to this post with urgency.

https://meme-arsenal.com/create/meme/9975624

On 3/26/2023 at 10:42 AM, mixa said:

The game is set up, so that to farm in these zones, you first need to gear up, then if you want, you can go farm these runes, you're not supposed to learn them immediately. Let alone the newest ones, that require two of them.

If your bias, makes you think that this is nonsense, better don't try to argue, your points are weak.

New players as said above after supposed to gear up first. ToI requires a decent amount of gear to even start on the first floor, so the logic is that these skills are obtainable by in-game means over time.

I personally learned all my skills by farming, including the new ones. 

Also there's the l2store with promos, if you are too impatient and want to take a shortcut. It has its costs too.

I'd LOVE to see you "gear up" from scratch not spend any money and get 2 greater rune stones. All you do is blah blah blah, opinion opinion opinion. All you do is crap on everyone, it super old. Why don't you just keep "winning" the game and let people vent and try and get changes made? I swear you're an undercover GM, because ANYTIME anyone says anything needs to change.. here you come with your mouth telling everyone everything is fine. 

21 minutes ago, gabby said:

I'd LOVE to see you "gear up" from scratch not spend any money and get 2 greater rune stones. All you do is blah blah blah, opinion opinion opinion. All you do is crap on everyone, it super old. Why don't you just keep "winning" the game and let people vent and try and get changes made? I swear you're an undercover GM, because ANYTIME anyone says anything needs to change.. here you come with your mouth telling everyone everything is fine. 

what Im about to say, has been mentioned countless times.

a) for the past 19 years, no player request or suggestion has been implemented on the game, especially a forum request.
b) this is not the first time they are adding skills that you cannot learn right away.
c) although this was not directed towards me, there are plenty of things that need to change but the game is fine, needs some changes but look back at "a".
d) the skills are not make or break a class, they are good to have but if you had gear before the update then you will learn them eventually, unless you are a FS that you get aoe stab.
e) L2 has ALWAYS been a game where you need patience, use your logic for a second, even if this does not always apply to the game. They added an update a month before the 19th anniversary. ( I think/hope/have a gut feeling, call it whatever you want) that they will add GRS either through an event or last reward in monthy pass. FFS wait for a month before complaining.
f) last but not least, they have given us a way to get so much stats, relatively cheap, no p2w no nothing and instead of focusing on getting the first 3 levels of DT stats you are so obsessed about learning a skill. I really think people want to complain rather than figure out a way to enjoy the game.

Yes the game has many flaws, they do not look ater the players, it is what it is and we cannot change it, all you can do, if you want is to change your PoV.

Like what I just said, think of what they added,  can benefit from it? if yes, then its ok, otherwise move on to the next best thing. it is really simple as that.

I really think that building your DT stats is more important than 1 skill. 

1 hour ago, SmokeWeedEveryD said:

Greater Rune Stone from shining Boxes.... but opened 5000+ already and no g Rune stone... maybe we have to open 20.0000+ to get one ? @Hermes @Primali

5000 divided by 100 boxes per pack = 50 transactions, 50 transactions of 40$ is 2000$ total, now if you sold 300 of those boxes, you could have gotten about 145-155 bil depending on market, that is how much a GRS is in the AH.. Overpriced, I know but still you could have gotten at least one!