Second makro slot bug

I have the same issue. I have send a ticket with number 23897900. The answer I ve got is this

Hello,
 Thank you for the update.
 Unfortunately, due to network security reasons, we are unable to download the file. However, I have reinvestigated this on our end and confirmed that it is working as intended. As a result of our investigation, we tried the macro with multiple ranged skills and got the same result due to the cooldown of each skill which is why it triggered to move close and melee attack the targeted mobs in the area. As soon as the cooldown of the skills resets it gets back to attacking mobs at long range. I hope this answers your query.
 If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to contact us in a new ticket.

Kind regards,
GM Lux
NCSOFT Support Team

I believe the answer I got is absolute irrelevant because when you use the 1st option is DOES work as intended. The fun part is that the above GM confirms the issue but he then notes that it works as intended. I wonder is it? Was it meant for the second option to be like that? Really guys you confuse me.

Also, the auto use supplies UI has another problem; when you press the show inventory button you can just drag and drop the potions/items into the supplies, before you could drag and drop AND click and assign, now the click and assign seems that doesnt work.

• Haha 1

On 3/17/2023 at 8:32 PM, Hermes said:

Hello,

Happened to me as well. We are checking on this issue.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Hermes

One more chat bug , once you right click on nickname in chat/party chat/global chat or any chat ,

Black page menu appears with the following:

chat.jpg

Obviously i have blocked my friends when I clicked on coin reward :D 

Also Alliance chat disappeared whit this interface which kind of suc...

th

6 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

Also Alliance chat disappeared whit this interface..

there are 3 arrows to the left of trade, party, clan chat. Clicking those arrows allows you to rearrange which chats (including alliance) you see

Just now, Mete said:

th

there are 3 arrows to the left of trade, party, clan chat. Clicking those arrows allows you to rearrange which chats (including alliance) you see

yeah i'm aware of this , used to be x5 chat slots , so trade was my global chat now I have to sacrifice one :D