False advertising on the Shining Skill Book Box

10 hours ago, AshesOfAden said:

unfortunately I cant reopen offline sale box % chances which I saw, but someone managed to take screenshots of free event rates

https://i.postimg.cc/hGvHwWc8/1.png
https://i.postimg.cc/BvzdfYnr/2.png
https://i.postimg.cc/bJ24yxGs/3.png

Thanks for posting this. It very much proves the small sample size we were taking about.

Ditto.

The rates posted above is about LEtter event.  not about the Shining skill book box. 

The point of this post is about the fact they introduced a sale with an Expected reward list. but they did a "misstake" and the reward list is not accurate.

Aka exemple common reward like shilen soul cry and tersi lvl 1 dont drop from the box.   And the same applies to any mid/top tier reward.   

check market not one rune stone greater appeared 

27 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

The rates posted above is about LEtter event.  not about the Shining skill book box. 

The point of this post is about the fact they introduced a sale with an Expected reward list. but they did a "misstake" and the reward list is not accurate.

Aka exemple common reward like shilen soul cry and tersi lvl 1 dont drop from the box.   And the same applies to any mid/top tier reward.   

check market not one rune stone greater appeared 

As I said I saw myself Shinning skill box rates also unfortunately I have not took screenshot but they were lower than free event , so my point is its a scam

6 hours ago, mixa said:

Thanks for posting this. It very much proves the small sample size we were taking about.

Ditto.

Dude... learn to math. You embarrass yourself here daily. 

1. That's not the p2w event. and 2. Ando's entire point was low and mid level rewards ARE NOT DROPPING. With a sample size of 100k or greater, ALL low level rewards should have dropped, and they have not along with, at the VERY least SOME mid level reward... and again.. they have not. Which leads back to my Red Libra post about lack of Greater Rune Stones. 

For someone that is 100% free to play, you're talking  out your butt a whole lot about a p2w event 

3 hours ago, MrE said:

Dude... learn to math. You embarrass yourself here daily. 

1. That's not the p2w event. and 2. Ando's entire point was low and mid level rewards ARE NOT DROPPING. With a sample size of 100k or greater, ALL low level rewards should have dropped, and they have not along with, at the VERY least SOME mid level reward... and again.. they have not. Which leads back to my Red Libra post about lack of Greater Rune Stones. 

For someone that is 100% free to play, you're talking  out your butt a whole lot about a p2w event 

Don't get so salty.There is no sample size here, it's all in your head.Ask it for how and where to get the stuff you need.

On 3/18/2023 at 12:38 PM, iAndouille said:

@Hermes @Primali 
It has come to my concern that the sale box « Shining skill book box » is False advertising and has the wrong reward list,

I have opened myself over 6000 box, and the most common drops from the list such as « Tersi soul crystal lvl 1 » « Shilen soul crystal box » Are nonexistent, from 6000+ boxes not 1 of these dropped from the box. 

and same for the Dragon jewel, and all the other items from the list they are simply not dropping, this is totally illegal and is false advertising. 

The only drops from these box is,
- Dark-Bloody armor stone
- Royal gold Ticket 
- Dark augment stone
- Superior giant codex Mastery/ Mastery chapter 1
- Forgotten spellbook lvl 1 / x2 forgotten spellbook lvl 1
- Gran kain armor-Weapon scrolls (time limited)
- Royal Black save ticket. 
- Rose beer nevit dragon consumable

Literally nothing else Even the most common drops as i mentioned above does not drop from these boxes!!! The mid reward such as Greater rune Stone are greatly needed and many ppl open box bcz of that but they are nonexistant, just like everything on top of the list. 

@Hermes You’r team should procceed to a total reimbursement or Compensate players who spent money and Ncoin on a FALSE reward list. this is a Really big Issue and Drama is starting to appear on the server. 

Im just here to pass the message for the community, Thxs have a great evening.

I saw only these items as well on 1500 boxes

On 3/18/2023 at 12:38 PM, iAndouille said:

I have opened myself over 6000 box, and the most common drops from the list such as « Tersi soul crystal lvl 1 » « Shilen soul crystal box » Are nonexistent, from 6000+ boxes not 1 of these dropped from the box. 

1300+ boxes, same result as everyone else.

This "official" forum is useless nowadays.

We have a none existing Forum GM, that copy + paste the weekly maintenance and doesn't give a shit about the rest.

And to talk just from player to player its better to be on any discord server where we have free speech

• Like 1

We are ALL wrong, I opened a ticket and support said they "tested" and confirmed.... working as intended. 

LMFAO, what a joke. Had they actually tested they would have seen what we have seen. Nothing is dropping outside of what Adno posted. 

I hope this change in maint means NC West is shutting down and this server will be managed by NC Soft Korea. 

28 minutes ago, MrE said:

We are ALL wrong, I opened a ticket and support said they "tested" and confirmed.... working as intended. 

LMFAO, what a joke. Had they actually tested they would have seen what we have seen. Nothing is dropping outside of what Adno posted. 

I hope this change in maint means NC West is shutting down and this server will be managed by NC Soft Korea. 

they tested out of infinity  free of charge boxes :D

2 hours ago, MacAulish said:

The only repercussion for anything they do is the player base quitting, so, they don't care that they mislead their player base with scam events like this :)

I'm sure I'll get a forum ban for this post after they delete it.

I think they know that people are leaving as Q1 sales at NCW for Lineage2 is not looking good

I am worried that this false chances are intended in every aspects of game not only for event boxes. All is lie. Long possible drop list is the way how can cheat players. NCkorea is not transparent for us and can manipulate it in way that is suitable for it. In the past even items with lowest chances drops. They are greedy, want force players to spend a lot of money. Players spend a lot of money but not so much if the chances will be better. Players with money made tests and showed us how terrible it is. If they loose money because no reward, for they is not so pain as for regular players that want spend some money and get nothing. 

spent roughly 100k nc coins on shining skill boxes.  few royal, some kain scrolls  and rest was buffs, books and bloody stones pretty much.

It would be nice if they could atleast be transparent after each event to say x amount of boxes was opened and this is how many items  of each that was recieved.

Would have been really nice with a greater rune or 2 for that amount spent.