Forums

DC ... DC... DC.... DC... DCCCCCCCCCCCC!!! Its ncsoft or DCSOFT?

The0din

Good night staff!

For God's sake, we've been complaining about DC in random windows for years, sometimes you have 2 windows only 1 crashes on the same pc, same connection... that doesn't make any sense! Other than that, we often have LAG varying in days/weeks.... Just today I took 8x DC from accounts...

A game of this size, with all that players, with all the time there is still SINNING that same mistake for so long!?

It's no use coming to tell me to open a ticket about the problem because if you search here in the topics you will find several topics about the same problem and from different periods....

I don't know if the problem is only with other countries (players that are in different countries of the server) or it's for everyone... I just know that I know at least 20 players from Brazil (south america) who suffer DC every week/ every day plus constant LAG! And can be worse, we can't use any software that can redirect route (optimize route to improve lag) because this is not allowed by the "laws" of the game.... so what do we do? Dont play? Quit game?

Do you think there are few players from South America? Check your login base and you will know how many players are from South America if you think it doesn't matter for the "poor people like me" in South America.

I hope you at least have the humility to answer the topic!

@Hermes@Primali