Best PVE class

xArtex

Soul Hound is the best, you need 1x *** spellbook,  WIT 50+ and you are good. If you can spend some lcoins Hierophant and new Assassin are great options too (both need +2 orfen earring for mana regen and more spellbooks)

Then just only getting WIT to 50+ is the task.... i don't mind spending a bit... got dominator in Blacbird, only lvl86, but it's quite ok with decent equipment... ok. back to soulhound wit question, what items to wit50+ ... how much GBP i will be throwing now 

On 3/22/2023 at 1:50 PM, xArtex said:

Then just only getting WIT to 50+ is the task.... i don't mind spending a bit... got dominator in Blacbird, only lvl86, but it's quite ok with decent equipment... ok. back to soulhound wit question, what items to wit50+ ... how much GBP i will be throwing now 

just playing the game... the WIT 50+ will come with the time, a lot of items can increase ur Wit ... so just playing the game and have fun

Yes, I understand that. Needs some investment. My dominator is at 47wit, 50 gives this lovely bonus of skill cooldown.. 

Amd playing dominator HP is not an issue. What about soul hound? Is there any HP recovery options? 

Sorry for so many questions, just want to understand this class... and forum should have more activity, would be nice to see more discussions 

Dye of WIT Level 3 x3, dragon belt, venir talisman, robe etc.  As of HP,  mobs die before they get close, except for some higher lvl zones (like hellbound). I spend about 300k adena for pots daily, you can get a zaken doll for vampiric and zaken earring but it's quite expensive.

Well in Blackbird i have Dominator, also wit driven character. So yes, all goes on wit, 3xlvl3 wit dyes, frintezza doll lvl2, belt+6, ant other stuff... bit to expensive to get baium talisman and good venir... im at 48 or 47 currently... maybe boss weap and sigil +2wit would get me to 50... this 10% cooldown would be a good boost.... just on new server playing SH, we will see how it goes...