Servers time zone

igaspero

Hey server,

i was talking to many ppl at Naia server, and many of us are from EU time zones.

We get huge disandvantage, because server is runend by USA time zones, when majority of server population actually is from EU.

Olympiad, ceremony of choas, dethrone and many others events are in inconvenient time for EU time zones

Gms cant you check it for yourselves, and change server time accordingly? Or atleast move it a bit to be more convenient for all players? 

4 minutes ago, igaspero said:

Hey server,

i was talking to many ppl at Naia server, and many of us are from EU time zones.

We get huge disandvantage, because server is runend by USA time zones, when majority of server population actually is from EU.

Olympiad, ceremony of choas, dethrone and many others events are in inconvenient time for EU time zones

Gms cant you check it for yourselves, and change server time accordingly? Or atleast move it a bit to be more convenient for all players? 

Olympiad/ Dethrone are universal for both servers, nothing to do with naia/chronos

• Like 1

Aren't there EU l2 servers already?

These are na servers, maybe the correct request is to bring back a 3rd server in eu time. So it suits 3 distinct regions.

I am friends with a lot of na players, changing time would cause them to quit. Changing a servers time is not the right solution 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rotten said:

Aren't there EU l2 servers already?

These are na servers, maybe the correct request is to bring back a 3rd server in eu time. So it suits 3 distinct regions.

I am friends with a lot of na players, changing time would cause them to quit. Changing a servers time is not the right solution 

There is eu server , but people spent 15+ years here so probably they dont want to migrate to eu server , and as a guy said majority here are from eu , i would even dare to say about 70% of both servers, 

But I agree changing time is not a solution , 3rd server in eu time zone with free transfer option for everyone(limited time obviously) would be great :) 

Hi,

and you not mentioned summer-winter time :D  Winter time is better for EU people. +1 hrs as soon come is horrible for people going to job. In week starting DT at midnight or after midnight (depend time-zone) or kill some bosses or cursed weapons is not good joice. 

8 hours ago, Nauka said:

Naia server is GMT +1, says so in the server login window. So it is supposed to be EU time zone. And all ingame events need to be scheduled according to GMT+1.

what would be the ideal time for you? and why?

2 minutes ago, Connex said:

what would be the ideal time for you? and why?

for everyone regular player that have job is logic that play between 18h and 24h. For me these action in working week begins from 22h and ends at 1hrs. After summer time began will be 23h to 2hrs. If you must wake up in 6hrs is a very difficult. So therefore I only pointed that this "light saving" time change is not good in EU. And I am from Middle Europe. For example people from Greece have additional +1 hrs (different time zone). So in regards of GMT+1, DT or bosses or Oly or Chaos shuld be 1-2 hrs earlier like now depend of majority in server.  Or as was mention at least make DT 24h up with daily regulation for 6 hrs. And players decide when they spend 6hrs in DT. This is friendly assets. This is my point of view.  

4 hours ago, Uriel831 said:

for everyone regular player that have job is logic that play between 18h and 24h. For me these action in working week begins from 22h and ends at 1hrs. After summer time began will be 23h to 2hrs. If you must wake up in 6hrs is a very difficult. So therefore I only pointed that this "light saving" time change is not good in EU. And I am from Middle Europe. For example people from Greece have additional +1 hrs (different time zone). So in regards of GMT+1, DT or bosses or Oly or Chaos shuld be 1-2 hrs earlier like now depend of majority in server.  Or as was mention at least make DT 24h up with daily regulation for 6 hrs. And players decide when they spend 6hrs in DT. This is friendly assets. This is my point of view.  

i was being sarcastic.... with the dimentional events, times will not change because if you change for one server, you change for all servers

16 hours ago, Nauka said:

Naia server is GMT +1, says so in the server login window. So it is supposed to be EU time zone. And all ingame events need to be scheduled according to GMT+1.

@Hermes this, please explain how come NCWest pushes players that have GMT+1 to stay up till 3am in Summer time for DeThrone ?

either change server timezone and give all Euro players free server transfer to the real Europe servers aka Core Innova or change the time window on DeThrone which is totally not acceptable or ok for GMT+1 timezone players

Honestly the best & easiest solution would be to change DeThrone same way as the other Dimensional Server content, Tower of Insolence WORLD aka into an 30hrs (1800 Minutes) DeThrone WORLD weekly Timed Hunting Zone

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Draecke said:

@Hermes this, please explain how come NCWest pushes players that have GMT+1 to stay up till 3am in Summer time for DeThrone ?

either change server timezone and give all Euro players free server transfer to the real Europe servers aka Core Innova or change the time window on DeThrone which is totally not acceptable or ok for GMT+1 timezone players

Honestly the best & easiest solution would be to change DeThrone same way as the other Dimensional Server content, Tower of Insolence WORLD aka into an 30hrs (1800 Minutes) DeThrone WORLD weekly Timed Hunting Zone

the game is designed for korea, one country

over here we have to make compromises. Which means people to the extreme west of our region (US West coast) have events in the middle of the working day, people in the extreme east (Eastern Europe) have events late at night. Nobody's 100% happy, nobody's 100% excluded.

ps I doubt they can "let" you transfer to a different company's server

which is why my best solution suggestion works actually for everyone and there is just no excuse not to really..

make DeThrone like Tower of Insolence WORLD aka into an 30hrs (1800 Minutes) DeThrone WORLD weekly Timed Hunting Zone

• Like 1

On 3/20/2023 at 2:05 AM, AshesOfAden said:

There is eu server , but people spent 15+ years here so probably they dont want to migrate to eu server , and as a guy said majority here are from eu , i would even dare to say about 70% of both servers, 

But I agree changing time is not a solution , 3rd server in eu time zone with free transfer option for everyone(limited time obviously) would be great :) 

lol even 2 servers r TOO many with the ppl that have left lol

Many things here people say... but:

1. Here all agree Naia and Chronos servers are INTERNATIONAL - so people play from different time zona.

2. Remove gamers from EU - and you can close server, its clear. So its really STUPID set Detrone time for... +/-11.00-13.00 GMT and +/- 23.00-01.00 GMT... People who working (so also pay for game) sleeping. Yes some people from EU play also at +/-23.00-01.00 - but they ALL not have job...!

3. Orientate server in South America (like now)... its bad idea. In past we have Brazils server - and its closed because this people approx. not pay for game.

4. I don't know no one person from EU which have job and go in Detrone (all they working or sleeping). 

5 In EU we not have Lineage2 servers - so simple we cant play in EU servers. This servers which control Inova its not acceptable (Its Russian company). Yes now Inova sell company to Swedish - but that not change nothing, because office stay in Moscow. Personally I not want to pay no 1$ for any Russian company - and half Europeans thinking the same.

--//--

I can propose solution (but can be any other way).

Because server by people base are INTERNATIONAL need see all people needs. Propose: 1 week detrone, oly, castles and etc - N.America time, next week - EU time. And change every 1 or 2 weeks.

Need to understand game created in S.Korea, And in S.Korea - 1 time zona. We have different situation, and must to be maked different solution.

Since players are world wide you cannot solve dt time for everyone unless it becomes 3x a day. One dt is already at 4am my time and 4pm. Im sleeping or working. Best you can do is find a solution  for you that works, no matter what some time zone will get screwed.

Server events, only way to solve that is create a 3rd server and offset event / server times by 8hr for each server so players can find ideal server for their life

13 hours ago, Draecke said:

which is why my best solution suggestion works actually for everyone and there is just no excuse not to really..

make DeThrone like Tower of Insolence WORLD aka into an 30hrs (1800 Minutes) DeThrone WORLD weekly Timed Hunting Zone

This is the best solution.

14 hours ago, Draecke said:

well... in theory it could work but honestly I "think", they are doing it so there can be competition about spots? maybe pvp a little bit? This sounds far fetched, I know but I am trying to put some logic into everything that is happening. 

Especiall with those changes that are coming, it could be the case.. lets see..