more critical damage for mages

1 hour ago, Rotten said:

Its not a mage damage issue 

Its lack of affordable or items in game that give you damage.

Nukers with gear do lots of damage.

The majority of us mages can't afford to spend the equivalent of a second mortgage on a game that NCwest has royally f**ked up.

18 minutes ago, PimpMyBow said:

From what I see, feohs are 2nd strongest after DK in exalted, so no need to do anything.

"exalted" is something you cannot take into consideration when you compare AOE dd's, the only class that does great in exalted is Evis.

it is not the first time that this is brought up so there must be something that people see/ experience at higher levels, which also implies that a certain amount of money has been spent ( or time,  for those who spend less), anyway throw 500$ on a mage and then 500$ on a DK, or a Tyrr, now who ranks better? I will not say archer cuz 500 on an archer is nothing but I will compare a 500$ evis with an AOE mage with the same level/items, Evis will be a better farmer hands down.

21 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

The game is designed by korea developers.

NCWest is a franchise that follows korea orders.  Therefore ncwest can't change game mechanics on their own.

they will never get it

On 3/24/2023 at 12:08 PM, Connex said:

"exalted" is something you cannot take into consideration when you compare AOE dd's, the only class that does great in exalted is Evis.

it is not the first time that this is brought up so there must be something that people see/ experience at higher levels, which also implies that a certain amount of money has been spent ( or time,  for those who spend less), anyway throw 500$ on a mage and then 500$ on a DK, or a Tyrr, now who ranks better? I will not say archer cuz 500 on an archer is nothing but I will compare a 500$ evis with an AOE mage with the same level/items, Evis will be a better farmer hands down.

500$ on dk is best investment compared to any other class