Forums

Live Server Maintenance: March 22, 2023

Primali

5 minutes ago, Arthur said:

I critically agree
  Now on the server the situation is such that players 112+ make instances 110
And NOBODY does instances 105, no one gather a party as was early "Kama Baylor IT" , because the bosses in the Nightmare Kamaloka have an unrealistically fast HP regen, check and if this is a bug, then fix it

im not trying to argue forever here but... for 110 level instances people want 115+ and for 115 instances 120+, instances 105 are done from people 109-114.

Am I missing something here?

35 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

@Hermes @Primali

the new Shilien Knight skill that requires 2 greater rune stones has a bug.  Whenever you use this skill, it causes all clients around it to crash and/or crit error to a grey screen.  Removing this skill from the macro causes the crash to go away.  This happens to anyone near the tank using the skill.  I am unsure if other tank skills also cause this issue.  It is an issue with the skill animation or the animation of the buff Shilen's Orders which procs when using the skill.

I do not see this in the known issue list, but do know it has been reported via a ticket.

Please add this issue to the list.

I have noticed the same issue were the skill crashes out my clients as well and turning it off helped a lot

I have also noticed random crashing in Dragon Valley as well

14 hours ago, Primali said:

Os servidores do jogo serão desativados para manutenção a partir de quarta-feira, 22 de março, às 4h PT / 6h CT / 7h ET / 12h UTC +1 e ficarão indisponíveis por aproximadamente 3 horas. Nós apreciamos sua paciência!

As seguintes alterações serão feitas no jogo durante esta manutenção:

• Os eventos da atualização Dethrone Fire continuarão!
    • O evento Red Libra continuará por 2 semanas!
    • O evento Aquele que Abraça o Fogo continuará por 3 semanas!
    • O evento You and My Growth Diary terminará na próxima semana!
      • A Poção do Gerente de Crescimento será removida em 29/03.
  • A promoção Shining Skill Book Box continuará por 2 semanas!
  • A remoção inicial do item para a promoção Shining Luxury será realizada.
    • As caixas de luxo Shining Aden serão removidas.
    • Os cookies do Real Growth serão removidos em 29/03.
  • Corrigido um problema em que monstros de baixo nível apareciam na Fortaleza de Breka.
  • Corrigido um problema em que as tabelas de Recompensas e EXP eram definidas incorretamente na Prisão de Cristal de Fioren e no Acampamento de Jamoa.
  • Corrigido um problema em que as habilidades Oracle Amp e Chronos não eram aplicadas corretamente.

@Hermes @Hime @Wissp @primali

Good afternoon, I would like to know why I can't get any responses from the admins? I've been trying for more than two months and no one answers me, could you please have an answer from one of you?

Just want to throw it out there that twitter, facebook, instagram, whatever platforum you guys are using to announce these delays and other information is not required to play this game.  I personally don't have an account on any of these platforms.  Therefore, your information via anything other than official forums is useless.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mete said:

cmon Jamoa has been dropping 2x everything last week, that's getting nerfed back to 1x

crystal, I think it has to do with the vitality pots it's been dropping

No they wont delete vitality pots , in crystal before this   week  maintenance you had a chance to get artifact crystal from crystal . @Legacy

2 hours ago, Connex said:

it could be the case that people that do 115 instances are 120+ and have the gear vs the105 instances that people with zero to no gear, i.e exaled sets, exalted cloak,  lv2 artifact book with +0 artifacts, mentee belt etc.

Honestly, I agree that those are quite hard but did you do it with a random party? if yes, do you know what gear the rest fo the party had? did you make a party with a tank, a healer possibly 2x enchanters for PoM and Assault and 3x DD's with various debuffs? i.e dagger /tyr/ I would say archer but they only have an archer related debuff.

just asking nicely so I can get more info on your situation

i used to do with my alts, and dont tell me its the gear, because i didnt change gear after update, but IT IS HARDER!!!!!

always using lamme excuses, pretending that we dont see or notice things....

like someone said, you seem to want everyone to quit. Making things harder, $$ events giving zero to nothing basicaly, well, where else can you make things worse for the players? im sure you are already looking for more ways to screw things up (as usual)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Connex said:

it could be the case that people that do 115 instances are 120+ and have the gear vs the105 instances that people with zero to no gear, i.e exaled sets, exalted cloak,  lv2 artifact book with +0 artifacts, mentee belt etc.

Honestly, I agree that those are quite hard but did you do it with a random party? if yes, do you know what gear the rest fo the party had? did you make a party with a tank, a healer possibly 2x enchanters for PoM and Assault and 3x DD's with various debuffs? i.e dagger /tyr/ I would say archer but they only have an archer related debuff.

just asking nicely so I can get more info on your situation

Nope. That's definitely not the case. I don't do those instances with random parties & my toons are significantly properly geared for their levels. My toons have 1300 attribute defense/attack & boss jewels; Which were adequate before this latest patch.  NCsoft has significantly increased the difficulty of the Lv105 Bosses in Baylor & Kamaloka. They're hitting 3x harder now & it takes forever to put a dent in their HP. It's like NCsoft is increasingly forcing players to spend more to play this game.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

No more monthly codes or Amazon Prime promo now that Wissp is gone. He was the one who was in charge of setting them up.
Don't know what happened to the L2Pass. @Hermes @Primali

Obviously they are greedy and expect us to pay for consumables in L2store. Therefore they will be punished accordingly from my side and the guys who I represent (spenders). You know.... what goes around, comes around... 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Primali said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 22 at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Dethrone Fire Update events will continue!
    • The Red Libra event will continue for 2 weeks!
    • The One Who Embraces the Fire event will continue for 3 weeks!
    • You and My Growth Diary Event will end next week!
      • The Growth Manager’s Potion will be removed on 3/29.
  • The Shining Skill Book Box promotion will continue for 2 weeks!
  • Initial item removal for the Shining Luxury Promotion will be carried out.
    • Shining Aden Luxury Boxes will be removed.
    • Real Growth Cookies will be removed on 03/29.
  • Fixed an issue where low-level monsters were spawning in Breka’s Stronghold.
  • Fixed an issue where the Rewards and EXP tables were set incorrectly in Fioren’s Crystal Prison and Jamoa’s Camp.
  • Fixed an issue where the Oracle Amp & Chronos abilities were not properly applying.

Jamoa´s Camp.  today  not  a single scroll drop,  prestige + destiny ,  BS,  totally FUBAR...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, StormWalker said:

Jamoa´s Camp.  today  not  a single scroll drop,  prestige + destiny ,  BS,  totally FUBAR...

i had this yesterday as well, i got 2 hours cuz I wanted augument stones, first 55 minutes 1 box and 1 scroll, well 2x from each, within the next 25 minutes i had 14 boxes and 3 different scrolls. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, J03 said:

i used to do with my alts, and dont tell me its the gear, because i didnt change gear after update, but IT IS HARDER!!!!!

always using lamme excuses, pretending that we dont see or notice things....

like someone said, you seem to want everyone to quit. Making things harder, $$ events giving zero to nothing basicaly, well, where else can you make things worse for the players? im sure you are already looking for more ways to screw things up (as usual)

you quoted me saying that they are harder, to tell me that they are harder....

What I mentioned in that reply that you quoted is that it would be a good solution to try an active party where you have not only active all the buffs but debuffs as well. If you have a fully stacked live party with gear, the right classes and buffs, you will be able to do the dailies... that is literally all I said.

I do not want everyone to quit, as a matter of fact i do not want anyone to quit. Finally what is that in the last sentence?? me screw what things? Are you sure you ok?

let me tell you this.. in the simplest and nicest possible way. When you face a problem in real life, do you solve it by complaining? Im pretty sure you do not, you think about it, try a couple of different things and if you cant, you ask help.. 

I am not saying that L2 == real life, but its the mentality. As I said multiple times, when was the last time you giot something fixed or changed to what you think is better in this game? Dont think too much... never! So all im saying is look at a different approach, can you "solve" the issue by usung a different angle?

we did get royally screwed when they last changed the elements and people could not do IoS, what changed? nothing, people got more gear and thats it. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Uriel831 said:
  • Fixed an issue where the Rewards and EXP tables were set incorrectly in Fioren’s Crystal Prison and Jamoa’s Camp.

This is statement that tell nothing real. Good company tell us what was wrong and how will be repaired. 

Make DT 24 hrs up with daily restriction time for 5 hrs and make all time PvP and PvE zones there. 

Jamoa's Camp = drops from 2pieces per 900mobs reduced to 1piece per 900mobs

Fioren's Crystal = from exp worth going reduced to not worth, Beoras pot's drops at lower rate than PI scrolls.

Hope it helps.

2 hours ago, Connex said:

i had this yesterday as well, i got 2 hours cuz I wanted augument stones, first 55 minutes 1 box and 1 scroll, well 2x from each, within the next 25 minutes i had 14 boxes and 3 different scrolls. 

It's all bullshit and only getting worse. Plain and simple... NCW doesn't give a damn! I often wonder if NCsoft's home office is aware of the outrageously poor management job from NCW. It's one thing after another and now false advertising. Sounds like a lawsuit should be in order to me.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sharlanna said:

It's all bullshit and only getting worse. Plain and simple... NCW doesn't give a damn! I often wonder if NCsoft's home office is aware of the outrageously poor management job from NCW. It's one thing after another and now false advertising. Sounds like a lawsuit should be in order to me.

+1 to all of the above!